Chapter 16: House on Haunted Hill part 2
68 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In a hidden room in the deepest parts of the hill house. There was an organic plinth with a small black statue on top of it. The black statue, which had been standing still, began to shake, releasing small black rays that hit the walls of the room, while screams of agony began to be emitted from the walls.

****************************************************

Inside the main hall of the hill house.

Standing at the entrance to the stairs Sara, Donald, Eddie and Steven were stunned looking at the ghost rider who was standing in the middle of the room holding his chin while he seemed to be mulling something over.

(Sara): "...Mister Price, is this another one of your little games?"

(Steven Price): "No. Definitely no"

Taking his hand from his chin, the ghost rider turned and looked toward the driveway. Where there was a huge hole in the area where the door should have been.

When they noticed the action of the ghost rider, the group looked towards the entrance of the house and saw the huge hole. Getting everyone a little surprised, before they noticed a black mist forming on the wall above the hole.

Coming out of the black mist, a humanoid figure whose body was composed of dark mist, crawled along the wall until reaching the huge hole in the entrance of the house. But when it reached the hole, the humanoid figure accidentally touched a part of the hole that was still on fire.

Sssss!

(Humanoid Figure): "Ah...!"

Upon touching the fire, the humanoid figure gave a scream before its body turned to ash in an instant.

After the humanoid black figure turned to ashes, several screams began to close the ears of the black mist. Before a crowd of black figures came out of the fog like an avalanche, covering the hole while avoiding touching the areas covered in flames.

After they finished covering the hole, the black mist in the place dissipated. Revealing a wall of flesh and bones that sealed the way out of the house.

(???): "Noo...!"

Hearing someone's exclamation from Steven, Sara, Donald, and Eddie looked toward the voice and saw Pritchett hiding behind a couch in the corner of the room.

Pulling his gaze away from the driveway, the ghost rider looked toward Steven's group. Before starting to walk towards them.

When they realized that the ghost rider was walking towards them, the group backed up a few steps. Before running towards the stairs that led to the basement, while being followed by the rider.

****************************************************

Seeing that everyone had left the main hall, Pritchett came out of hiding before he heard someone's voice calling him.

(???): "Pritchett!"

(Pritchett): "Huh?!"

Glancing toward the voice, Pritchett saw Evelyn hiding behind the counter in the drinks wing of the main hall.

(Evelyn): "Is that gone yet?"

(Pritchett): "There's no one inside this room except for the two of us"

Hearing Pritchett's response, Evelyn emerged from her hiding place, before walking toward the center of the room. And see the wall of flesh and bones that sealed the way out of the house.

(Evelyn): "What is this?"

(Pritchett): ""This" is the house telling us it never let us out. That's what it represents"

(Evelyn): "... I won't stay another minute in this house"

Returning to the drinks room, Evelyn grabbed a few bottles of whiskey. Before running into the hall and hurling the bottles at the wall of flesh and bones that sealed the exit.

Paft! Paft! Paft!

After tossing the bottles, Evelyn ran back to the drinks room and grabbed one of the stools that were next to the counter. And then he threw her with everything on the floor.

Crash!

(Pritchett): "But what are you doing?"

Ignoring Pritchett's question, Evelyn tore at her skirt, taking a piece of it. Before taking one of the broken stool legs and wrapping the piece of her skirt around the end of the stool leg.

After she finished wrapping the piece of her skirt around her wooden leg, Evelyn walked over to the ghost rider's motorcycle. Before touching the end of the wooden leg, which was wrapped with the piece of her skirt, in the fire that was released by one of the motorcycle's wheels.

Seeing that the tip had caught fire, Evelyn smiled before walking her torch toward the wall of flesh and bone. Until she was interrupted by Pritchett, who had caught Evelyn halfway.

(Pritchett): "Hey! Are you crazy? You're going to burn the whole house down with us inside"

Holding Pritchett's collar in one of her hands, Evelyn looked at him and said,

(Evelyn): "You said yourself that we were all already dead. So what difference does it make whether I burn the house down or not"

Pushing Pritchett away, Evelyn glanced at the wall of flesh before throwing her torch at it.

Sssss!

(Screams from the wall of flesh and bones): """Aaaaaah...!!!"""

As it hit the wall of flesh, the torch fire ignited the wall, causing it to melt as it released screams of agony.

Seeing the wall of flesh and bones quickly melt away, Evelyn smiled. Until you see the exit become visible.

(Evelyn): "This!"

Seeing the exit reveal itself, evelyn celebrated. Before running to a small table that was near the drinks wing to get her sheet.

After grabbing the sheet, Evelyn ran to the exit while using the sheet to protect herself from the fire surrounding her.

Seeing Evelyn leave the house, Pritchett scratched his head as he alternated his gaze between the exit and the stairs leading to the basement.

(Pritchett): "Damn! Don't blame me for this!"

Pulling up his jacket, Pritchett protected his head before sprinting toward the house's exit.

3