Chapter 19 – The Lich
109 2 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"You.... I remember you... didn't you become a zombie?" the lich said, remembering when Bonar smashed his body to tiny pieces two or so years ago. 

"No, didn't you become dust at my feet?" Bonar replied and charged. 

The lich blasted Bonar with the dark ray just as he charged, making him unable to avoid it. 

Bonar wasn't affected and was in mid jump when the bone dragon suddenly picked Bonar up and flew into the air

"Boner!" the Enchantress yelled, as she got distracted, and the death knight's nightmare ran over her body, trampling her under its hooves. 

"Enchantress!" Matthaeus yelled, seeing the remnants of her clothes fluttering under the nightmare's hooves. 

Bonar saw the same scene and got angry. 

The Bone Dragon was smaller than Skirville, and although he was strong, he was not as strong he thought a dragon would be. 

And in his hand was the black spear, the dragon slaying arrow that injured Skirville. 

He used it to smash the bone claws of the bone dragon and small bits were being chipped off. 

"Let me join the battle master" he heard Jasmine's voice. 

"You could have joined in at any time, why didn't you join earlier?" Bonar asked

"I thought you wanted to enjoy your fight like usual. I would have come any time you called" Jasmine said as suddenly an enormous amount of vines came out and expanded from his anus. 

She could manipulate his blood and break out of his skin, but in order to do so, he would be wounding him, even though he wouldn't feel it, and would heal instantaneously. 

For such a large attack, a more direct exit was his ass, which was directly accessible to where her main body was. 

The vines wrapped into and around the bone dragon, as it it was giving it new flesh. 

Having evolved, it was now stronger than Bonar could hope to match, and it started intentionally tried breaking the dragon's bones within.

But dragon bones were tough, so tough the vines struggled against its strength.

But preventing the bone wings from moving, causing the whole bone dragon, vines and all to crash to the ground.

From the mass of vines, Bonar emerged unscathed.

He detached from a portion of the vines, still entangling the bone dragon, and ran towards the Enchantress. 

Just as he was about to attack the death knight that was still trampling on the Enchantress, the death knight was suddenly blasted away, as it it was hit by something powerful. 

A gorgeous female form suddenly stood up, and tore the torn clothes off her body. 

The anger could be seen on her face as her beautiful face was now exposed. 

But not a single part of her was injured, she didn't even have a scratch on her fully naked body. 

Bonar stood before her in shock.  

"Enchantre...you...you..." she looked incredibly familiar, but Bonar could not believe it. 

"You forgot me already lover, after leaving for a mission?" she smiled at him.

"Morgan?? How..." he didn't know what to say. 

She was Morgan, the owner of the brothel, and his teacher of many things. But how come she had two symmetrical twisted horns on her head?

"What..." he asked, touching her horns gently. 

"This is my real appearance. I am a succubus. Are you surprised?" she asked

"Of course.. you..." he just realized she was naked and quickly retrieved a spare dress from his bag of holding to cover her. 

A death knight approached nearby but the enchantress just waved her hand and a beam of force smashed into it as Bonar tried to dress her. 

He wasn't happy that his lover could be seen by everyone. 

"Don't bother. I can fight better like this. Let's finish this" she said as she remained naked.

She walked up to the bone dragon, still entangled by Jasmine's vines and fired a disintegration beam at it.

The vines opened a gap, allowing the orb to pass through and land on the bone dragon's head

Silently, the head started vanishing and the vines moved independently and re-entered Bonar's ass.

"I didn't know you liked large things up your ass. Otherwise.. I have some toys..." she smiled

"Now is not the time" Bonar said, still unhappy she was walking around nude.

"Ok then. Lets get that bastard" she said as huge bat like wings suddenly appeared from her back and she flew into the air, then shot at the lich who was fighting Matthaeus and Astalan.

She grabbed him by the neck and everyone looked in the air as her silhouette could be seen in front of the full moon. 

Her hand ripped of the lich's head and kicked it like a soccer ball. The skull was smashed to dust from her kick and she flew back down with its body in her hand, held by its neck. 

"Catch" she said as she threw the headless body of the lich to Bonar.

As he caught it, she picked up Bonar by the armpits and flew towards the castle, leaving the rest to finish off the remaining death knights and other skeletons. 

"To the castle! We have to find his phylactery and finish him for good" she yelled towards the other group members

"The Enchantress... did you know she was.." Sierra said in shock. 

"Shh quiet!... It's a secret. She's been around for centuries. She was already a S ranker when I was a beginner twenty years ago" Astalan said. 

"Yeah, don't let it spread, otherwise the Holy Church may come after her" Matthaeus said. 

"You knew too?" a member of Burning Fury asked. 

"Of course. She was my mentor when I was a beginner. Perhaps only Voltar knows how long she's been around" Matthaeus said

"No, not me... my mother was already her junior when she first started out. And my mother is over two thousand years old" the half elf Voltar said. 

They finished off the skeletons and rushed to the castle. They had to finish the mission otherwise the lich would return.

6