Chapter 39 – A Battle of Wills.
84 1 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Bonar opened his eyes. It was completely dark, but as he could see in the darkness, he saw that he was inside a cramp, dark place. 

And he wasn't alone.

He felt soft flesh pressed to his chest, and his cock was being squeezed and milked by a soft, wet place. 

Selena released his neck from her fangs when she looked up to him and smiled. 

"What.. where am I?" Bonar asked

"I rescued you from those dirty orcs. Although you would have recovered eventually, it's such a shame to waste such delicious blood" Selena said, licking her lips. 

She was surprised, because she had managed to rescue only his head, barely attached to his torse. He was missing his limbs and his body was ripped open with his organs barely intact. 

But within moments of rescuing him, his body healed itself and his limbs regrew back.

"Why are you helping me?" Bonar asked, his hands eagerly groping her naked body

"You know, your cock is the most delicious thing I've ever had in me, and your blood....I've never tasted anything like it." she said, licking the hole on his neck, but was disappointed he had already healed. 

She rubbed her hands on his muscular chest. 

"I've tried many times, but I can't seem to turn you into my minion no matter how much I try.. Luckily, I can't accidentally kill you no matter how much blood I suck. What are you?" Selena asked

"I can't reveal all my secrets" Bonar smiled, but was unsure himself why he was immune to her. 

"No matter. I'll keep you with me forever" she said

"No way. I have so much I still have to do. If you don't let me go, I won't fuck you willingly and will fight you every step of the way" Bonar said

"You think you can negotiate with me?" Selena looked at him angrily

She grabbed his erect cock and yanked it.

Bonar screamed as she held his detached cock with her hand and showed it to him. 

Then, she placed the severed root of his cock to her mouth, slurping its blood.

However, instantly Bonar's penis started crumbling to dust in her hands as a flaming dick extended out of his groin and solidified to a completely whole cock.

"How..." she asked, having never seen anything like that before.

"I told you, you can't own me" Bonar said, surprised himself that his cock regrew out of nowhere. 

"I refuse to believe that" she said, bending down and biting his cock.

"Uuuuhhh." Bonar's eyes rolled up his head from the pleasure as Selena drank his blood from his cock. 

He started cumming in her mouth, a huge amount as her stomach filled up. 

Selena's eyes popped open, having wanted him to submit in pain, rather than enjoy himself. 

In anger, with her fangs still piercing his cock, she ripped it off again, causing him to scream in pain again. 

Once again, the cock turned to dust in her mouth, and a new one regrew in flames at his groin. 

She spat out the ashes and looked at him in disbelief. 

"Now it's my turn to bring my terms to the table" Bonar said as he pulled her up and inserted himself again. 

Her body was sturdier than anyone he's fucked, with the exception of perhaps Morgan. He would really enjoy her body this time. 

--

Days later, both of them were floating in the coffin full of cum. 

Like a floatation tank, cum kept them afloat while still spilling to the outside. 

Selena's body looked like a bloated seal, with her stomach and lower abdomen grotesquely inflated. 

He kept fucking her and cumming into her, filling her womb beyond capacity. 

But the only way he could get him to submit was to bite his cock and suck his blood from there, which made him cum into her mouth, filling up her stomach instead. 

That left her beautiful body full of cum. Anyone looking at her now would be disgusted, but fortunately as a vampire, after she expelled all the cum she would recover to her normal slim self. 

But after a battle of wills, they had come to an agreement. 

Bonar was free to do as he wished, but she will feed on his blood at least once a month. 

In return, she would do him favors and help him when he required help. 

The coffin was opened and Bonar sat up, all covered in cum. 

Around the coffin were handsome men and beautiful ladies, all part of the Nightstalkers. 

They were all Selena's former lovers who she had turned to her eternal minions. 

She had intended to do the same to him, but somehow he was immune to her vampirism. 

"You may go..." Selena said, sitting up as the cum flowed down her hair and body. 

"... but I'll come and collect every month. Remember that" she said

"Agreed" Bonar said as he telepathically contacted Jasmine

She too had recovered after fighting a whole army of orcs. 

Although she was potentially as powerful as any mythical creature, facing so many also drained her.

Instantly, Bonar's clothes snapped onto his body. 

"Your Dragonsbane is over here" one of the vampire minions pointed to him. 

Bonar picked his spear up before giving Selena a flying kiss and walking out. 

Selena watched him leave, then pretended to pluck the kiss out of the air and placing it on her lips then heart. 

--

Bonar walked out of a crypt, which was in the middle of an old abandoned graveyard in the middle of nowhere. 

There wasn't any buildings around, nor any vegetation. 

It was in the middle of the desert somewhere. 

"Where do I.." he turned around to ask, but the crypt was already closed. 

He looked at the sun and headed south. 

He didn't know which way was Rockhelm, but at least he hoped to be able to get to Gloryshine. 

Hopefully the someone would have brought Daphne to Gloryshine, otherwise he would go from there up to Rockhelm to look for her. 

 

5