Chapter 44 – At the War Front
85 2 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The war continued as Prince Augustus ordered the army to retake back the land that Valdoor conquered from Aldergard.

Valdoor's forces still outnumbered Aldergard by 300k to 200k even if they lost around 20,000 men during the first battle.

Now the Aldergard army was being blocked by the enemy's fire and lava elementals.

The first skirmish showed how vulnerable their forces were to the elementals.

The Burning Fury's were ineffective against them while the Strength Metal squad received heavy damage as their heavy shields were no match for the lava elementals.

Even the S Ranked Grimm, the Iron Golem had to flee after his left arm melted.

The night stalkers were no better. Not only were they more vulnerable during the day, they were vulnerable to intense heat.

Only Bonar's squad made headway.

Both Jasmine and Shiva confused the elementals with hallucinations, Jasmine's tentacles froze the elementals with their touch, although receiving damage themselves.

Morgan blasted ice spells that worked against them too. 

In the midst of battle, as Bonar fought multiple lava elementals, a familiar voice called out to him.

"It was difficult to find you. Who would have looked in the middle of a battle?" Ariana asked, jumping over his squad and landing gracefully next to him.

She blasted one of the fire elementals away with her wind abilities before the Star of Everwinter glowed, and the air temperature suddenly dropped.

"The rest of you, retreat!" Bonar yelled as his squad retreated, leaving only himself, Ariana and Morgan.

Shiva wanted to stay, but as she was cold blooded, she too retreated as if got even colder.

An intense blizzard suddenly appeared, growing stronger and stronger

Ariana moved her hands as if conducting an orchestra, and she added even stronger wind that howled loudly.

Even Morgan started shivering as she conjured a heat shield for herself.

Then she lifted her hand, as if reaching the finale of her opus, and dropped her hands and the blizzard instantly stopped

The air was deathly still, with Bonar standing still with his arms crossed, smiling at her.

He was naked and erect, as Jasmine had already retreated deep into his bowels.

She jumped on him and hugged him before their lips joined

"Figures..." Morgan said seeing them tongue wrestle

Selena, who came running when the blizzard appeared, tapped her foot in irritation.

They all ignored the fact that there were frozen lava elementals, all tuned to dead stone, and the flame elementals had all been snuffed out.

That night, sex was not peaceful too.

Ariana had a hard time sharing Bonar with others. Furthermore, their sessions seemed full of torture and pain, inflicted on Bonar, which disturbed her.

--

Over the next few days, they faced more and more flame and lava elementals, but not as many as the previous days

The summoners from the Valdoorian forces suffered badly when their elementals got destroyed yesterday, and their powers diminished as the days passed.

On the final day against them, after Ariana froze the elementals, she charged with Bonar's squad, hunting down the remaining summoners.

As they were already weak and out of energy, Bonar, Morgan, Shiva and Ariana cut them down mercilessly.

Suddenly out of the blue, with a screech a phoenix charged out of the sky at Ariana

Sensing danger, Ariana cast an ice shield to protect herself but was blasted backwards by the attack

"Ariana!" Bonar shouted as his vines held the phoenix's claws inches away from Ariana.

The naked woman within the phoenix looked around, surprised that the vines radiated the same power as her

You!

She smiled, seeing Bonar and her phoenix flames disappeared, leaving her naked body.

She was breathtaking with her blazing red long hair and wild pubic hair.

She hugged him and looked genuinely happy to see him

"Why... why are you attacking Ariana? Are you working for the Valdoorians?

What are Valdoorians? Are they tasty?

"No.. they are the enemy that attacked my nation.

I do not recognize borders. I attacked because I sensed the power of the Frostbringer, the frost dragon from her

"That's because we both killed it. She received the Star of Everwinter and I too received it's powers, see?" Bonar said, vines coming from his arms and radiating frost.

I see. Well, now that I've found you, lets go

She immediately turned back into a phoenix and took Bonar away

"Boner!" Ariana, Morgan and Shiva yelled simultaneously as Selena arrived a second later.

It took the two days to look for Bonar as they finally found him on a mountain top, naked with a silly grin on his face.

They finally found him when they saw the phoenix fly off to the distance from the mountain top

One by one, Selena, Morgan, Ariana and Shiva arrived as he looked at them apologetically. 

In retaliation, they spent the whole night there making him apologize to them.

It also took Bonar only a few minutes to convince the Prince that the phoenix was not an enemy.

But then again, they didn't want to make a legendary beast their enemy if they can help it.

--

The war went on for one and a half years. 

Bonar's squad became the leading team taking on the hardest missions.

He had the most S Rankers being himself, the Enchantress and Ariana, with Shiva being arguably one too. Even the night stalkers were overshadowed by their achievements.

Battle after battle, it was Bonar's squad that took out the enemy commanders, killed the most enemies and caused the most damage.

In fact, Bonar's team was very efficient in assassinations, as Jasmine, Shiva and Morgan seduced and lured their commanders to their doom.

At the same time, Selena's night stalkers hunted their forces by night, eliminating whole squadrons. 

Slowly but surely, they pushed the retreating Valdoorian forces back past their borders and became the invaders as they became the aggressor.

Suddenly, just as they were about to push into enemy territory, they received a message from the capital Gloryshine.

Emperor Raleigh, the Crown Prince Augustus's father, has been assassinated. His second son, Raynar has declared himself the new Emperor!

They had no choice but to stop their advance now. They had to return to prevent the second prince from ascending and prevent a civil war!

4