Chapter 45 – Reunion
90 2 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Bonar's small team was sent ahead, consisting of himself, Morgan, Selena, Ariana and Shiva. The rest of Selena's nightstalkers went with the rest as they could not move as easily by day. 

Bonar himself ran faster than horses, as did Selena, and Shiva too once she turned back to her lamia form. Ariana enhanced her running with wind while Morgan spread her wings and flew with them. 

Although they had their differences, over the two years, they had at least a healthy respect for each other, and worked well as a team. 

They travelled all day, and Bonar "recharged" them at night time. 

Their relentless pace made the 3 month journey only take 2 weeks. 

The price had assigned them to retake the throne for him. If his brother, Prince Raynar was the mastermind to murder the Emperor and organize the coup, he was to be assassinated. If he was manipulated, then it would be possible to spare him and exile him instead. 

However, along the way, Morgan and Selena advised him to assassinate him, so that there are no more further complications or future civil wars. 

Although Ariana originally thought otherwise, eventually she acknowledged the wisdom being decisive in such circumstances.

Shiva was literally cold blooded and would have suggested killing anyway, just because she could.

They arrived at the capital Gloryshine, and entered as Jasmine released hallucinogenic pheromones to distract the city guards. 

Bonar had never been in Gloryshine before, but luckily both Morgan and Selena has known this city as it was being built. 

Furthermore, Morgan's information network in the city was impeccable, and they quickly found out the background story of the coup. 

It was masterminded by the Prime Minister, who had used Prince Raynar to poison the Emperor. 

Then, as he had the prince under his thumb, he arranged for the prince's coronation while simultaneously slandering the Crown Prince Augustus, manipulating all the news to brand him a warmonger who was too busy waging wars to manage the country. 

With a list of all the ministers and nobles who supported the coup, they got down to business. 

Jasmine, Morgan, Selena and Shiva went to their assigned tasks, and that night, the whole team of ministers, nobles and such all died under mysterious circumstances. 

It wasn't as if nobody could suspect Prince Augustus, but there was no proof that he did anything as they all died of natural causes while in bed. 

Only Selena's kills were brutal and gruesome with blood and guts messily all over. Her targets were all the military supporters of the Prime Minister, to serve as a warning. 

As for Bonar, he held a handful of flowers nervously as a guide from the local brothel named Valerie led him to the Royal Academy of Gloryshine. 

He stood around nervously, looking at every student that walked past him. 

Would she still remember him? Did she hate him for leaving her? Did she already find somebody else? All these thoughts were floating in his mind as he tried to prepare what to say to her. 

It was then, that he turned around and their eyes met. 

He couldn't believe his eyes as she looked the same, yet different. Taller, older, and much more beautiful! She no longer looked like a cute girl but a beautiful woman!

She stood there, the top student of the Royal Academy, the genius in both the academic and physical lessons of the academy. 

Her eyes teared instantly as she dropped to the floor, holding her mouth

Her friends who were walking with her immediately stopped and were about to help her up when Bonar rushed to her with his flowers. 

"Hi!" he said, looking concerned for her. 

"How.... why...Boner...I waited for you....for so long" she teared up, looking up at him. 

He helped her up as she jumped into his arms, suddenly kissing him on his lips!

Her friends gasped in shock

Was this Miss Perfect, THE Daphne Goldchilde, who had ignored all her suitors and always said she was only interested in her studies?

"I'm sorry. I was immediately drafted, and would be considered a traitor if I went looking for you. Didn't you receive my message?" he asked

"Yes... from the prostitute..." she said angrily, puffing her cheeks as she got off him and stood on her own feet. 

He looked at her, realizing she's grown so much. 

Her golden hair was longer and neater, tied up in a ponytail, and she was taller, reaching up to his eyes. 

She was tall and fit looking, with nice large breasts which would fit his hand perfectly. 

He knew that she would grow up to be beautiful, but he didn't expect her to be this beautiful. 

Daphne quickly said goodbye to her friends and pulled him along to her dorm room. 

Strictly speaking, no boys were allowed to her room, but she explained to her floor tutor that Bonar was her brother who just returned from the war!

As she closed the door, Bonar heard the door lock and he looked at her.

Her face was blushed as her eyes looked dilated. 

She pushed him to the bed and jumped on him, kissing him passionately and their tongues entwined together. 

She moved down his body as his clothes vanished into his ass. 

She moved lower down and took a deep breath as she saw the thing she's always seen in her dreams. 

When they travelled together, she had always wanted to secretly touch his cock in their sleep, but Bonar seemed to never sleep!

But now, it was in front of her in all it's glory. 

He was already fully erect and she looked at it in awe. 

She licked it gingerly. This was always something she wanted to have, but he always denied her. 

But she was 16 now, with him being 20. 

He would no longer be looked at if he fucked a gorgeous lady like her. 

Well, he still would have. He didn't look like he was at the same level or social class. 

After all, she was now a Goldchilde, an adopted daughter of the richest merchants the Goldchildes of Gloryshine!

Her lips reached the tip and she opened her mouth, letting it enter her pretty mouth. 

Bonar gasped in anticipation, his hand reaching for her pretty head, but she pushed his hand away, wanting to be in charge of the pace. 

Then, she started unbuttoning her blouse as Bonar licked his lips, anticipating the glorious sight of breasts he wanted to see badly. 

Just as she pulled of her blouse and unbuckled her bra....

Pokey popped out of the bra and fell onto the floor!

4