Chapter 50 – Rebuilding Bedlam
82 2 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Bonar stepped out of his carriage, still naked with Shiva who looked energized after a bout of vigorous sex. 

"So this is Bedlam huh? Those bastards certainly didn't leave anything left" Bonar said, looking at the land he was given charge over. 

They stood where the house of the governor of Bedlam once stood, but nothing remained but the foundation of the mansion. 

As Valdoor retreated, they didn't leave a single stone standing. The lands were salted, the wells collapsed and whatever crops that were there was burned. They literally scorched the earth when they left. 

"How are we... we don't have anywhere to stay!" Carolyn said, shocked at what she saw

She had hoped to set up shop and start her business immediately, but seeing the condition of the area, there was only deserted wasteland. 

"Don't worry. We will have somewhere to stay" Bonar said 

Suddenly, like a large sudden shit that violently shot out of his ass, huge vines slammed into the ground under where he stood. 

Seconds later, multiple large vines popped out from all over the mansion foundation and started entwining together and growing. Bigger and bigger, a shape of a large double storey mansion started forming from the vines as the vines started hardening into wood. 

The mansion gates started forming out of vines too 20 meters away from the mansion.

Carolyn looked in awe as Jasmine's vines finished off the roof of the large mansion, with wooden furniture within included. 

All the furniture was made of hard wood within, but there was moss and leaves growing on them that provided cushioning, and even glowing leaves that provided light. 

Ariana smiled as although the mansion looked like a modern mansion by Aldergard standards, fit for any noble to stay, as the walls and furniture were made of wood and leaves, it gave her a familiar feeling, like it was made for elves. 

Even the glowing leaves reminded her of Elvendell, the city of the elves. 

They wandered around the mansion, and looked in the kitchen where there were fruits growing out of the walls. Ariana happily plucked a few fruits and handed them out.

"Delicious" Daphne said, eating a fruit. As part nymph, she too had an affinity to nature, which explains her gift as a beast trainer. 

"Fruits. Yuck! I'll go hunt in the nearby forest" Shiva said as she rejected a fruit given to her by Ariana

Shiva transformed into her lamia form and slithered away to hunt.

--

A few hours later, the whole group of them were seated around the grand wooden dining table, feasting on leaves, fruits and the meat of a huge boar the size of a small wagon.

Suddenly, Morgan walked in unexpectedly and picked Daphne up by the scruff of her neck and pushed her aside, taking her seat next to Bonar and ripping a piece of meat from the boar with her bare hands

"Hey! No fair!" Daphne complained, rubbing her neck as she retreated and sat in a further seat next to Carolyn, pouting.

"Morgan! When did you arrive?" Bonar asked

"I just arrived with my people" Morgan said

"Your people?" Bonar asked, confused

"Yes. My brothel should be up by tomorrow" Morgan replied

"And my group people too" Selena suddenly appeared out of nowhere.

Morgan frowned, but after a short staredown at each other, they looked at Bonar

"Huh?" Bonar was now really confused

"A town cannot grow suddenly overnight and be a success. We are here to help" Selena said as she shoved Ariana and her chair further and placed her own chair on the other side of Bonar

"How?" Carolyn asked, interested at what she had to say 

"You'll see" Selena said with a smile, taking her own chuck of meat and feasting on it.

After dinner, both Selena and Morgan pulled Jasmine away

Bonar shrugged as he could never control Morgan nor Selena anyway, so he had his nightly fun with Daphne, Ariana and Shiva.

Carolyn slept on her own in another room.

But the moaning and screaming kept her up all night regardless of her wish to sleep peacefully. 

With the full moons in the sky, and the moaning from next door, plus the strange beautiful quality of the wooden mansion, Carolyn's hands moved between her legs as she started masturbating

As the moans and grunts got louder, Carolyn's hands started masturbating more vigorously too, and without realizing it, she whispered a name "Bonar!" as she climaxed

--

The next morning, Bonar walked naked out onto his large balcony on the second story of his mansion and his jaw dropped

Just outside the gates of his mansion, a row of shops stood on either side of the newly built road leading to his mansion.

To their shock, the shops were already occupied with people!

Bonar could see that he buildings were a mix of wooden buildings made by Jasmine, as well as stone buildings, created by Morgan using earth magic. 

There was a bank, an inn and tavern, a mercenary guild, a brothel and several shops that were not open yet. 

From afar he could see that Carolyn looked frazzled as she had the help of two presumably vampires, who easily lifted her wares for her and helped move her stuff around. She had occupied two adjoining shop lots with glass windows to show her wares. Bonar could tell that her shop was going to be grand. 

There was also a blacksmith and several other guild buildings, including a mage guild and a beast master guild

He was so excited, he jumped off the balcony while still naked, followed by Shiva who had armed herself who also jumped off the first story balcony naked, thinking they were under attack.

Daphne and Ariana ran out after them, barely dressed in underwear.

Morgan and Selena suddenly appeared in front of Bonar stopping him.

"Where are you going? As the Margrave, you should not make it a habit of running around naked. Come, lets get you dressed and talk before we show you around the town" Selena said, grabbing his cock and pulling him back into the house. 

Morgan and Selena pulled him into his study where there was a large table where they would sit for conferences as Morgan ordered Daphne to get Bonar some clothes and for Shiva, Daphne and Ariana to get dressed. Daphne walked off with her cheeks puffed while the other two snorted and left to get dressed. 

After a quick discussion with Bonar, Selena and Morgan easily got him to agree with their ideas as besides Carolyn, all the occupants in the new town were their followers, which Bonar guessed would make them either vampires, or with the females, succubi. 

Bonar himself would of course be the ruler of the town since he is the Margrave of the area. 

Besides that, Selena would be the mercenary guild master, while Daphne would be the guild Master of the Beast Taming guild and Morgan would be the Mage guild master. Ariana would be the top mercenary there out in the public as Selena would move behind the scenes unless needed. 

Shiva would become the leader of the guards once they hire guards, to be the outward lawkeepers in the town. On the other hand, Selena and her vampire forces would be the real forces keeping the town in order. 

With that, they started bringing Bonar around to meet and greet the people they brought to the town. 

3