Thank You
263 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Thank you for reading my story, if you enjoyed my work consider following me on Patreon, where I give weekly reports on current and future projects, and patrons get early access to story chapters for my free ongoing story Dangerous Games.  Though not a direct sequel to Only Human it does take place in the same world.

For those of you who want more of Only Human, patrons $3 and up get exclusive access to small side chapters that take place before, during, and after the story of Only Human. The first of which is out now and takes place between chapters 18 & 19, it's told from Keira's POV and is promptly titled Chapter Keira.

Also, I'm currently working with an artist and have commissioned illustrations of my characters from Only Human. Right now I can only afford sketches, but my hope it to commission more detailed versions in the future. The sketch of Keira is out now, and Caden is on the way. I know there are readers out there that have their own thoughts on what these character look like and that's fine. These illustrations are just one artist's interpretation of my characters, it is not the definitive or hard standard. In fact if you're an artist yourself feel free to message me I'd love to see your work.

Again if any of these things interest you, consider subscribing to my Patreon, your support would be greatly appreciated. 

https://www.patreon.com/user?u=11581707

Once again Thank You For Reading!!!!!!! 

4