Help me improve the synopsis
2.7k 5 52
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
What do you think?
  • Current version is the best Votes: 84 77.1%
  • Version 2 is the best Votes: 13 11.9%
  • Version 3 is the best Votes: 13 11.9%
  • All of them are bad Votes: 0 0.0%
  • All of them are meh Votes: 7 6.4%
  • Do not add the tidbit at the end Votes: 4 3.7%
  • Add the tidbit at the end Votes: 23 21.1%
Total voters: 109

Hello everyone! As some of you might have noticed this story had pretty much no synopsis at the beginning! While I put one up yesterday, I suspect it might still be lacking. And since it's something that potential readers are supposed to find intriguing, I need your help. Here are 3 versions I currently thought of, please vote on the one you prefer, and if either of them met your fancy at all. Also, ideas how to improve them are welcome.

 

All of them will have this small tidbit at the end:

Isekai novel about a high schooler that reincarnated into a snake that can go into dreams. MC is a goof for a few chapters, until (second)life kicks him in the ass.

 

Current synopsis:

We all have dreams. Some dream of mountains of gold. Others dream of fame and glory. If you read this, you most likely dream of being isekaid and catgirls.

If you look closely however, on the edges of your dreams, you might see a creature, slithering along, maybe taking a golden coin, or drinking wine at your Oscar party, only to disappear before you can even react to it. Slithering to another dream.

 

Version 2:

Brent always believed in finding the positive in each situation. Yes, he might have died, and become a snake, but hey, aren’t snakes kinda cool? And yes, he might be going crazy, but hey, at least he will have all the other beings assaulting his mind for company!

 

Version 3

Brent, the man, the snake. Man of many dreams, if only they didn’t require so much work, so many failures… Like being hit by a truck. Now a snake, born with defective mind, has to find a way to not go crazy, and survive, even when a random bug can take over his body.

 

 

52