256 readers, 32,768, celebratory animation
1.3k 28 36
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

What, we are not at 32k views yet? But man, it’s nearly there! And it would be so binary if both were passed at the same time (2^8 and 2^15). We will get there today. Surely. Also please ignore snakes not having eyelids, it just looks cooler this way, okay?!

6cKoiMz.gif

 

I scrapped some scribble hub data, you can find the complete results here:

https://forum.scribblehub.com/threads/scribblehub-stats-2.4565/

 

But the short info for us is that this novel is above 89% novels on this site in views, above 70% in rating (feel free to give me 5 stars :P), and 89% in average number of favorites. Seriously, those hearts are a stupid button but they help motivation. On my reading account I went on a rating/hearing/commenting spree :D.

While we are on this subject, great thanks to all of you that did that already, not only to me but also other novels you read. It's something hard to explain, as I didn't understand it until I started making this novel myself, but every bit of support makes me smile.

 

Also thanks to the commenters, I enjoy seeing you a lot, I’m just writing emoji because I don’t have a better idea what to write, but believe me, each and everyone is hand picked, to try to not repeat myself and to fit the context and response.

 

Also about the long snake title I discussed before, a discussion started on forums, which ended with some people created novels with long titles and fashionable tags.. And now they are depressed because it worked. But well I like what I’m doing so I’m not planning on changing the planned story. Might change the title for fun though :D

36