Chapter 3: Crash Site, Life and System are a pair of Cunts [18+]
1.7k 6 31
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

70 kilometers away. City of Donlindagrad. Donlindagrad City State.

While it may seem strange to see a "Modern" City State, but the People of Tarsonis have worked with less.

As Donlindagrad sits at a major crossroads that most powers would prefer not to break as the city itself takes a lot of raw goods and turns them into produced goods for the surrounding Kingdoms and Psi-Kingdoms, with itself being one of the few nations who have successfully intergraded Psi and Science together.

Within the great halls of this city, sat the council. These men and women lead by both example and sheer force of will.

Each one was roughly 5'5 or for the tallest 6'7, with faces that only have eyes and nose. Their bodies exuding great power. Each with ornate armor, some with battle damage.

With their eight fingers they each grasped the table as the messenger had just told them something both unexpected and yet expected.

"I am sorry, please repeat." Asked the High Councilor, his blue skin shimmered with confusion. His words projected from his mind and so that all may hear him.

The messenger knelt down again, his 3'6 making it known to the Councilors that he was from a lesser caste. "The military observers have managed to follow the smoke left behind the 'ship' and found the crash site... unfortunately the Seers are unable to get much detail and something that released a large amount of Psi forced the Seers to stop and even our scout craft was forced to withdrew as it nearly lost control." 

"Leave us." Ordered the High Councilor. Once the messenger left he spoke again. "Actions? This 'ship' fell from the very heavens above."

They had long knew that is was a ship, it didn't take a genius to tell that it was a ship designed to sail the heavens.

"This thing, is a task sent to us by the Gods above!" The High Cardinal shouted as he got to his feet... He unlike the rest knew that this ship was coming, the Gods above told the faithful after all. "It is a test of faith!"

Within this council was two opposite dichotomies, on one side sat the High Cardinal and the other sat the High Smith. Both titles as old as time is memorial but both exist to check the other. One of the Faith. Another of Science.

"Putting that aside." High Smith said, "This 'ship' leveled a large part of Mount Lucain. A mountain that the Outcasts don't dare to go near... but the 'ship' damn near destroyed it, and is still intact."

"Why should we concern ourselves with Outcasts?" Asked the High Councilor.

The High Smith 'smirked', "My sources told me that at least a few dozen have already left following behind the 'ship'... I say we using our better means send a contingent of the Home Guard to secure the site more and ensure that no one picks it clean of technology."

The High Cardinal bursts out of his chair, "Heresy!" He shouts pointing a finger at his opposite, his wrist weapon not activating as that would get him into more trouble then it would be worth it, "YOU DARE! That we touch such a holy relic of the Gods?"

"Well if we don't then the other Kingdoms around us will, as the area it crashed in is unclaimed land and nothing will stop them from sending their own forces in, and start picking at it." He countered.

"I second." The High Executor, agreed since anything to help the military was good in her books.

"I as well, the Psi users need real combat experience other wise we will fall behind in that field, it would also allow us to see what is happening there." The High Psionics' said.

They all turned to the High Councilor, as he could veto any action within reason. "It is a clear three to one vote for securing the site... but we will have another vote, to see if we preserve it or take it apart. But that will also depend on survivors. Understood?"

"Yes High Councilor!"

I grinned as I stepped over the Great Grassland Serpent... for something so "great" it was rather stupid and only noticed that it was being pulled by the tail... Though I had to grant it that it has a tactical acumen as it lashed out at the Enlistees, but fell short once I had stopped emitting my hostility and emitted my motherly side... while we can't lie we can give incomplete truths.

Thee System Goddess and God of Life took me into their voids.

Already use to the usage of the voids I make a simple chair as anything more could invite trouble.

Upon sitting down a pair of thrones that were far more... "lavish" but also over doing it appeared.

The left throne sat a woman who wore a business type attire with glasses, and her eyes burned with mild disgust and hatred as I just used an exploit that she can't fix. I gave her a wolfish grin as I eyed her body.

The right throne sat a man who was more along the lines of "typical" God as an Old man with thick beard that went down to the foot of his throne. He looked down at me, and I could sense his mirth as my urges were getting hard to control. 

We stared at each other, they stared down at me. While I smirked back fully knowing that while my Dungeon is alive they can't touch me... ish.

"So." I start, "We all know that I am not wanted, lets get it over with."

They shared a look before nodding also not wanting to deal with what amounts to a "War Criminal" in the Godly realm.

"What do you want from her?" Life makes the Great Grassland Serpent appear, still out cold.

"Will you allow me to have limited control over her form?" I asked, I have made a few monsters within my time.

"Granted." He said, after talking to each to the System.

Within moments I change the snake into a humanoid shape overlaying my race over the snake's. Once it took the human shape... I started customization...

This will be by first Dungeon Monster of my ship, but also a floor boss... and my toy. But I maintained her skin, and the elasticity of snake skin. If small arms can only bruise her then I am keeping that.

Life leaned in closer as he took away what he had granted. "I was using that!" I complain.

"I can see what you are planning to do! Three holes and a pair a tits to fuck!" He complains back, I shut up instantly. "I can finish that, and also make her useful."

Pushing her glasses up System spoke to me for the first time, "What do you wish your... sex doll to have?"

"Well, outside of the obvious." I smirk, and with another use of the limited power they were will to let me use, I make a latex maid uniform dress with stockings and gloves, with certain parts missing for easy access. My lust was reaching a fever pitch as I could feel my boxers not being enough. This action got Life to laugh at me and System to groan.

"So, a combat orientated sex maid class?" She asked with disinterest and mild disgust.

"Yes." I answered instantly.

Her glasses flashed as she looked through a dozen things before speaking, "Fine lets get this travesty over." With a flick of her index finger a status window appeared.

 

[Medusa Status]
Name: Medusa
Race: Dungeonoid {Human/Snake hybrid}
Titles: Mistress's First
Primary-Class: Floor Guardian
Sub-Class: Masochist Maid

 

[Title: Mistress's First]
{You are Mistress first of many Floor Guardians, but you will always hold a place as the first, Floor Guardians on higher Floors will hold you in a degree of respect as you are the first line of defense}

 

[Primary-Class: Floor Guardian]
{You are a Floor Guardian, your duty is to protect the Floor you are sent to govern. Within the Floor you rule the Monsters will obey your commands unless they are counter intuitive to your Mistress's commands}

 

[Sub-Class: Masochist Maid]
{Masochism and a Diligent Maid, those two should never be together. But by the will of your Mistress it has, Servitude is Pleasure, Pain is Pleasure and your Mistress is the instrument of that Pleasure}

 

"This... acceptable?" System asked.

"It is." I replied.

"Wait." Life said.

..

.

"What?" I asked after he made us wait for 10 more minutes.

"I just wanted to make you lust more." He replied with a toothy grin

"FUCK YOU!" I Bitch.

"Sadly you can't." He replied, with System laughing her ass off as she just realized how bad my curse had gotten while with them.

I awoken laying on the ground, with a raging hard on.. "Cunts." I mutter as I could still hear them faintly laughing.

Looking over at my new servant, her body was slowly morphing into what I had asked? Well more so demanded from those two.

But that was little import, she wasn't ready for that use. But several of the Enlistees were still alive, just wounded.

I struggle to stand... with a growl and a wave of my hand my clothes disappear from my body leaving my stockings and gloves... "Oh fuck." I groan as I get hold of my cock. My eyes dart to the nearest Enlistee, and with air magic I pull her body over to me.

Casting a small healing spell on the sacrifice, "Empress?" She groaned, still attempting to understand what was happening.

But before she could do anything I casted another spell which by design was made to subdue Monsters. "By Mother's will, bound this Rebellious Monster!" With the use of Dungeon magic, the Enlistee's arms and legs were bound together... licking my lips and in a sultry tone, "My my, even thou you haven't rebelled I can cast it on you."

With my intention I moved the bound target into a kneeling position, "Empr-GAH!" I sheathed my blade into the awaiting hole and bottomed out...

"Oh... yess." I hiss and groan. I was wondering what they had planned... I had bottomed out and the rune above my cock burned ever so slightly. With hands full of hair I start pumping.

Compared to my experiences before, this is better then I have ever had.

"Gah! Gag!" The poor girl gagged as my cock tickles the very back of her throat, pulling it out of her mouth with several strings of saliva connecting them. My cock shimmered as the sun reflected off it. "Ha! Ah." She attempted to catch her breath.

Thrusting back in her cheeks puffed out from being stuffed, with a grin I pinch closed her nose. The panic was almost palatable and yet I could taste it in the air. The change in suction was instantaneous as her lungs reached for air that was unavailable.  

Pumping her again until I was nearing orgasm. Her eyes turned droopy, she was losing consciousness.

With a final thrust I came, firing several ropes into her stomach as she was forced to swallow. Pushing her off my cock as she hits the ground, I reveled in the pleasure that had given to me...

BANG!

My head snapped at my chest, where a neat little hole sat. With a look at the Enlistee who managed to get her arm loose and grabbed the sidearm near her, "Really?" I asked and punched her face kicking up the ashen dirt to cover her side. "Really did you think that would work?" My wound healed in within a matter of seconds as her weapon did very little to me.

Recasting the spell forcing another set of binds on her. Arms where bound completely encasing them from the elbow down with just above her knees down given the same treatment.

 

[An Enlistee Is Rebelling!]

 

"You bitch!" She declared, "Your not my Empress!"

"So? Your just some nothing monster I had no intention of returning with." I reply with a lusting smile, "But you should be honored that you got to be the first to taste my cock." I told her, getting a good hold of her hair I pulled her face down onto my knee giving her a black eye and bruising up her skin.

"Ne-GAH!" I shut her up again by filling that useless hole.

"By the Gods, they made you talkative." Her nose starts bleeding from the force I am putting to bring her onto my cock. "Ah... ahaha." I pant as her throat started slightly changing to fit my cock better.

I came in short order, releasing her from her bindings I step past her, as I could feel a knew hungry gaze upon me. "Medusa could you pass me my flintlock."

Medusa, who I had felt watching me since after I came for the first time and heard the rebel's declaration. I hear her slightest foot steps and my weapon entering my line of sight, after grabbing it. I inspect it to find... "Why... nevermind."

My flintlock was slightly wet and sticky... sending a judging eye at Medusa... Oh, her white fingers were covered in her own juices... but.

Medusa stood roughly 6'11, but unlike what I had expected, her skin's pattern she had before was changed into the black and white... so she was naked right now, though Life was willing to endow her the way I wanted, he left enough of her snake side that it still showed, for one she still was tasting the air by flicking out her forked tongue and her skin-uniform? On better inspection snake skin, not counting the face she had a distinct lack of any body hair.

In a sultry tone, "Now do you understand what you did wrong?" I asked the Guardian.

The maid instantly got onto her knees in a show of submission, "Yesss. Mistresss." She started the slight hissing following with every S spoken, "Medusa, wass sstupid to believe that she even thinkss asss oness self to you. My Mistresss." She replied, in a husky desperate tone, with clear need.

"Maid, not yet." I temper her eagerness, "But you can use her." It only took her to have one look at the rebelling Enlistee before she attacked it, and showed her fangs, which I didn't know she had kept... that will be an interesting blowy.

Ignoring the two I start reloading. Open the pouch, take cartridge. Bite end and spit, pour a bit into the pan and close the pan...

"Stop! Please!" The Enlistee begged.

Bring the barrel to me pour the rest down the barrel and push the paper in with ball, take ramrod out...

"Never!" Medusa denied vehemently and the begging that her new toy was doing becomes muffled.

Ram in, once, twice thrice and fourice. Recover the ramrod and return to were it belonged. Bring the hammer to full-cock and I was now ready.

Walking over the the other two still alive Enlistees. Both were not badly wounded but not fatal. Moving the cock back to half-cock, I sling my flintlock, with a grunt I pull one over the other overlapping their stomachs.

"Wait, please Empress!" "Use me anything!"

With a sigh, a should making those two below be attempt to run. "Diddums." I said coldly, placing the end of the barrel onto the skin.

BANG!

The shot ripped through both of them, the top one died instantly the other with that type of gut wound would die soon.

Going through the motions of reloading again, but leave the weapon at half-cock once I finished. Walking up to the only other two alive.

One was a bleeding mess covered in bite wounds, and the other was a orgasmic mess whos desire won out. "Medusa, we are leaving finish her off." I ordered.

"A-aa-at o-n-ce." Her tone was changing, it seems this one loves to be ordered about... Submissive-Masochist? I guess that would make sense since she is my maid as well.

Without skipping a beat she bites down onto her throat and ripped it out, and like a snake her jaw disjoints so that she could swallow the chunk of neck.

With a smack of her bubble butt, with the jiggle getting an interesting reaction, "That is reward, if you do more excellent work more 'Punishments' will head your way." I intoned in a bewitching voice. She nodded with a vicious bloody grin. She turned to face me hoping to see my assets but sadly for her, I had already reappeared my uniform.

31