Chapter 11: Crew brief
480 2 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Walking through the ship was both Erika and Medusa, for the first time both actually talking face to face rather then over a the slight telepathic link they share, but it was more serious and they needed to be in close proximity incase the Phoenix is attacked while Jean was still recovering from her last death.

"Lady Erika what would Mistresssss do once ssshe awakensss?" 

"Well she will most likely be in a runt so I'll have a crewwoman waiting... but who is the question?"

"Why doesss that matter?" Medusa's tone rather intrigued as the last time she saw Mistress relief herself it was on an Enlistee.

"Unlike the crew of the ship and Section one that I've been training, the rest have loyalties that could be called... questionable, think about it, what if someone just walked up to you and said of you 'the Empress what to fuck you so go get raped'?" Erika responded back but got a head tilt from the first floor guardian. "I forgot you don't have the experience of being in civilized society."

Placing a finger on her lips Medusa licks her lips still feeling the warm blood from her last hunt, "Then may I asssk, why doesss it matter who among the crew?"

"Within a Dungeon traditionally, and in Mistress's case as a Dungeon affected by high lust... a monster that helps in releasing her pent up lust, so for them it is a great honor, second only to being named." With a 'mhm' Erika continued, "So it matters who, even though the crew have complete loyalty to her, they still are in all tense of the word 'sentient' and able to make decisions on their own... and with that they can feel jealously towards those that have been given the honor, while they haven't not."

"Ssso who iss it then?" Inquired Medusa her tongue slightly pocking out showing that it was still forked.

"To be honest? The crewwoman that has been cooking as Mistress has been eating food she had made and or prepared, but unlike the rest she has been... unknowingly adding her Mana into it, which as an side affect is adding extra tastes and hidden stat boosts. So her, but I will also need to tell them about Mistress's curse, as they would understand it more then those of the Empire."

"And why not them?" She was aware of the difference in treatment of the Enlistees compared to the Crew but was not sure why, even after being told about the loyalties she really didn't understand, as the weak should respect the strong with no exception. 

"They wouldn't understand, as stated before their loyalty can't be counted on. And they could very easily say 'fuck it' and rebel against Mistress and we have no idea how many would join that tone way trip to death... they are willing to die for their 'empress' if it could help the 'empire' but that's it. No 'I will die simply because Mistress wants to kill me' or 'I'll gladly give my body to her', it's an utter waste of time and Dungeon Points to even invest in them..." She paused for a moment and a flash of anger and a self reprimanding look appeared before the anger was leveled at Medusa. "Medusa. Never tell Mistress that last part! What was spoke is against the rules."

"Bu-!" Medusa paused as she felt something gripping her heart and saw a slight glow from Erika's hands.

"Medusa, you are out of your league. Remember this, Mistress and I have been together for over three-hundred years, and what I just said could have me killed permanently and Mistress will have to act on it. So be a dear and remember I don't want to die and Mistress wouldn't want another Fairy hoeing him or herself over her, understood!" Erika's eyes stared into Medusa's and a shiver ran down her spine, it wasn't a shiver of danger or fear, it was one of certain death with no return.

"U-un-underssstood. L-lady Erika." Medusa coughed up. As with each beat of her heart the grip got worse and worse to the point of it being barely able to function.

"Good, now lets keep going." With that her tone and hostile demeanor shifted a full one-eight, though still serious the air of death was gone along with a grip like feeling on Medusa's heart. Making a mental note to note piss her off Medusa caught up and stayed slightly behind her with her head lowered in a submissive gesture to the stronger of them.

As they past some of the crewwomen Erika told them to go get everyone for an announcement in the cafeteria, which they got onto the task instantly upon command.

Ideally Erika spoke to herself, "Crew just as independent as those of the 'empire' but is will always put the Dungeon over them, as sometimes the few do out way the many, which is where the others outside of that and would most likely... no Erika bad fairy don't stray into those thoughts again... but what if the Empire turns on us now?"

The question sent a shiver up both spines as without Mistress Jean, they both along with the crew could hold against the Empire's Enlistees if they rebel but not if the expected enemy comes and aids them. Though spoke through her lips the question also didn't seem to belong to Erika, the tone of voice and the way it was asked seemed as if someone else as her rather then herself spoking it.

With a frim shake of her head and a growl Erika quietened herself. Though the balled fist that she is biting into drawing blood says what was truly happening, with one last bit followed by the sound of something breaking she took it out of her mouth with it glowing for a mere moment before any and all damage she had inflected upon her hand was gone.

Medusa noted it mentally and made no comment, once they reached the cafeteria the pair saw roughly forty people all in a simple grey one piece jumpsuit with minor addons like an apron for those that worked in the cafeteria or some very basic ballistic vest for ship board security though all had sidearms on their hips loaded with hollow-point munitions rather then normal bullets.

A pair of butterfly wings appearing from Erika's back as she gains the full attention of everyone, "Alright everyone." She started her voice was level, even and commanding, "I have several announcements to make, and a Honor." The moment the word "Honor" was mentioned everyone shot up and the somewhat lax way they sat became a nearly perfect posture.

"At ease. First; this must said, Mistress is affected by a rather powerful curse of lust. Before you all say something, this was given to her by the Great Dungeon Goddess as a form of punishment for past transgressions." The crowd calmed just as they started to rill up, "Two; as you all know within a Dungeon of Lust like ours, helping your Mistress relief her needs as know is a honor, but be warned she may take you at random. So not everyone time will be an honor. Understood!"

"Yes Ma'am!" They chorus.

"Three:" Erika points at the chief, "You, you have been deemed worth of a Honor."

The crewwoman jolts up in surprise and looks around before pointing at herself, "Me?" She asked confused and looked at her comrades who looked at her with a mix of surprise, some congratulating her with a handful that looked at her with jealously and hatred though. But overall everyone was happy for her.

Creaking a smile Erika continued, "Yes you. You have been unknowingly using your Mana and added it into the food you have made and prepared. Now I have noticed whenever Mistress has eaten your food, her Mana replenishment increased by a noticeable margin... though Mistress has never said it, she does enjoy eating your food there for you have been chosen to be Mistress first one within the crew."

A nervous 'yeah' came from the chief, as she was more then willing but still nervous. At the moment as well Erika and Medusa too noticed the crewwomen that a handful has strained smile, balled fists and one or two acting as if no one can them resting a hand on their firearms.

Instantly noting that down but acted as it it went unnoticed.

14