Chapter 16.2: What do you eat?
121 2 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Since I had Selendis it would be the best chance the figure out how her race ate. Two and half days since I'd shoved her in there... by a human metric they would have lost track of time... most of the time, but I've got no idea on how a Protoss brain reacts to such a radical stimulus. Let's see what happens that she has been given the stick how the carrot will fair.

Collecting two apples from the cafeteria, with one I left unaltered but the other I pumped full of Mana...

Entering the side room and approaching Selendis cell. I was met by an interesting sight. Selendis was just lying there, turning off the music and making it sounded like the door was opening, not a second later she was on her feet and crashed into the wall.

"You done?" I asked. "I have questions and you have the answers."

"I won't tell you anything." She hissed out.

"Maybe I should turn the music back on and increase the volume."

"No! Wait! Please no!" She begged, her body shaking rather violently. I grinned maybe her race was weak psychological, most likely a trade for their increased physicals capabilities. 

"Here's the deal, answer the questions, if I deem the answer satisfactory you get half a day of no music and dimmed lights." I offered.

Despite her mental defenses being on high alert, she was in no position to stop me from gleaming her thoughts... she had genuinely lost track of time after the thirtieth time the song replayed, and for there she believed that a full six days passed since the blank parts of her memory seem to be from her passing out from exhaustion...

Another oddity of her race, I know they can stay awake for at least a full day before a lack of sleep starts to affect them. Maybe idle minds are dangerous, as one astray... and from what I can see. This might just be her, unless I get more live samples to confirm my theory.

"Do we have a deal?" I asked again.

"Y-y... yes." She mutters reluctantly as if the very act felt like she was betraying her people.

"Good." Starting off I chose a hopefully simple on, "How does your race eat?"

"We absorb the... Psi within... what we eat." She answered, slurring slightly and with a yawn. Hitting her with a blast of music she woke instantly, "We consume the Psi within food and in the process, it dissolves, and our body absorbs the leftovers as pure nutrients."  She rushed to say.

"What of waste? Leftovers, stuff you can't consume."

"Mush that we can't consume we give back to the planet... for crops." She answered, the answers made little sense in some regards. But what I think is that her skin was acting like a digestive system of a sort, and whatever is left becomes fertilizer.

Sending the two apples, Selendis despite being exhausted she got the hint and "ate" the apples, with the control apple with the normal amount of Mana within deflating completely leaving the skin and stem, while the other one all but vanishing with only the stem being left behind. Bring them back all of the Mana within both was gone... and what was left already started decomposing at an accelerating rate. I destroyed both leftovers.

"Next question. What were your orders." I intone, "While I have a vague idea. I want them to know."

She doesn't speak and shake her head.

"Fine."

Blasting the music for a good minute and even her attempts to cover her own ears, I just open a mental link just to blast it into her own mind.

"Enough! Please! Enough!"

"Answer."

"We were ordered to secure the site, and salvage if there were no survivors... or to make contact if there was." She pauses before continuing, "Then that fool fucked it up."

Said fool is most definitely Naon, I could somewhat sympathies with idiot subordinates fucking things up... but, "Why were more troops being deployed, I saw and fought an increase of your manpower."

I felt her mind pause, "Answer. This clearly an increase to attack my ship."

"It... it was... decided that you should be dealt with before... another nation... one of our peer nations from snooping and the outcast from damaging anything."

"Okay... these outcasts, I killed one... why are they called that." I asked, a peer power. One on par with them, interesting.

"Those... that refused their cast... their birthplace within the hierarchy... unable to accept that fact." She answered. Pawns so easily found. Remembering what my cock, specifically my seamen could inflict corruption upon those, better double check.

 

[Progenitor's Cock and Balls]
{You are the Progenitor of your new Race. This Cock with the accompanying Body Rune can fit in any hole...
Your Balls on the other hand produce Sperm that have a similar effect to Demonic Corruption with enough in a... less than willing partner, you will be able to affect their, mind, body and soul to your wish.}

 

Looking over to Selendis. "No... that's too easy." With a smile, I asked her a question from nowhere. "So, would your people be willing to be subjugated?"

"Heh?" She asked with a heightened pitch and confused tone, "What? Never! We are proud people were not easily conquered."

"Is that before or after I change what it means to be people?" With that cryptic sentence, I left and just as promised the lights within her cell dimmed to a quarter of their initial intensity and the music stopped leaving her in a soundproof box. The whole while she asked me questions, begging and screaming insults.

5