Chapter 6 – Miss Rhonda, the Administrator, would like to speak with you now, p.1.
855 7 31
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Ugh, this is so annoying.”

Rhonda leaned against a wall, taking a break from her search for an exit. She had gone down many hallways filled with debris from the collapsed roof and fallen walls. She had searched each room she came across and found more rubble but no windows. Now she rested upright, feeling ready to fall over and call it a night.

But the hunger, ever so ravenous, clawed and nipped way too much for her to get comfortable right now. 

“UGH!” Rhonda stomped her foot, caving the stone floor beneath her. The portion of the wall she was leaned against crumbled. She fell through, stone blocks and chips cascading all over her and throwing plumes of dust.

Once the collapse settled, Rhonda grimaced at her new predicament of being partially buried to her collar. She might’ve suffered some damage, but it was minor.

Her displeasure was far from minor, though.

It’s going to be okay, Rhonda, all of your effort will pay off soon, Little Rhonda said from the back of Rhonda’s head.

Rhonda rested her head back on a large enough stone. She pursed her lips. Something about Little Rhonda was bugging her. Then a spark lit up the dark of Rhonda’s mind.

“Londa,” Rhonda said. “I want you to go by Londa from now on.”

It wasn’t a request. Maybe another person would’ve cared to have an opinion, but not Londa: Ohhh, I like it. Little Rhonda, but shorter, right? 

“Yeah.”

I have no qualms over the new name; I a-am just a single tiny part of you. I’m just glad you’re letting me exist with you.

Rhonda found that a little funny. She, the Noble Giant Progeny, wouldn’t be able to exist if it wasn’t for Londa’s wishes. At the same time, Londa didn’t have to go through the suffering Rhonda was experiencing.

“It’s a trade-off.” Rhonda wriggled slightly, getting comfy. Her make-shift bed trembled, stone pieces rolling and shifting into place around her.

Ah, I understand. I live vicariously through you. I can see quite clearly. I can sense other things if only a little duller. But sometimes, if I pull back enough, I can save myself from the more intense stuff like eating that draugr⁠—ick!

“Or getting beat up.”

Thanks for being the body that carries little insignificant me.

Rhonda hummed, searching for a response. She was feeling incredibly sluggish. Her mind was faltering from the lack of food probably. While she managed to make her stone pile comfortable, she knew it was a futile attempt to rest.

The hunger would keep her chained to its insatiable desire, tiring her and draining her while it kept her away from the sweet embrace of sleep. It was a doomed existence, but she had made a declaration to Londa she would persist in this painful life. She would grow stronger, find lots of good food, and enjoy herself thoroughly.

“We will live a good life,” Rhonda said. “I’ll make it happen.”

I believe in you so hard it’s painful. Londa squealed cutely in the back of her head.

Rhonda chuckled. Then she coughed hoarsely, aggravating her sore throat. Her mouth was still dry, her tongue feeling rough, and her lips feeling cracked.

She was starting to wonder if she might need water when she heard a tiny plop. Then another and another. More of the little plopping sounds sounded from above or on the floor beneath the holes in the ceiling. The darkness of night had made it difficult to see clearly, but her hearing told her plenty more as she finally came to an understanding of what was happening.

“It’s raining.”

It’s raining, it’s pouring, the old man is snoring!  Londa sang.

“What’s that?”

Don’t know, my big wonderful Rhonda, memories elude me. Please forgive this failing of mine, and let me make it up with an idea. If you would like to listen.

Rhonda was going to listen to something, whether Londa said it or not. The rain changed from a weak drizzle to a substantial fall that wet the halls of the manor. Some of it splashed onto her face, amusing her with its coolness. Her curiosity piqued despite her tiredness and… thirst?

So… I should keep my mouth shut, then?

“Oh, you were waiting for a response. Um, something occurred to me, too.”

Awesome. You go first, then. Mine can wait.

“I was thinking… what if I eat the rain.” Rhonda examined the rainwater closely as it pooled up beside her.

I think that’ll be a great idea, dominant one.

“You can call me Rhonda.”

Eep! I know, I know, but please forgive this little quirk I picked up. It’s like role-playing or something. I’m the grand advisor to you, a mighty warrior queen goddess.

“Hm, okay,” Rhonda said sluggishly. “I’m having a hard time thinking. I was talking about water, right?”

Oh, dear! Okay! It’s going to be fine! You’re probably way tired from doing so much and not getting what you need, so water’s essential! It’s a fundamental necessity for survival. Water, food, shelter, in that order, I believe.

“No,” Rhonda grunted. “Food above all else.”

Yes, indeed, I was very misspoken, mighty one. Food, water, shelter. With that said, you should definitely ‘eat’ the water. Or drink it. I believe water can help with hunger.

Rhonda burst out of her stone bed!

She had never moved so fast in her life so far, but the moment she heard drinking water could fend against her pain, she was off to the races. Stone blocks and rocks scattered in all directions, bounding far down the hallways as Rhonda stepped into the rain.

She came to a sudden halt, shocked by the new sensations running over her body. The rain was crashing down harder now. Water cascaded over the edges of the holes in the ceiling, great streams flowing to fill the hall.

One of those streams was hitting the top of Rhonda’s head, wetting her tangled hair. The water flowed down her scalp; it dripped over her face and down onto her back. More of it kept running down her, sending goosebumps along her flesh with its cooling, wet touch.

Rhonda reached out with palms up as she caught more of the rain. She wriggled her toes in the growing pool, splashing up water up in between the gaps. She swayed her hips as rainwater trickled around the curves of her body, wetting many of the interesting parts that made her body… hers.

The more the rain ran over her, the more it… cleaned her. Draugr gunk that stuck to her like a second skin sloughed off. When it didn’t, Rhonda instinctively rubbed over it; one swipe of her hand and the filth fell from her body with ease. The sensation was delightful, so Rhonda continued to rub over herself.

The only disturbance in this new ritual was the dryness in her mouth and throat. Then she remembered her original intention was to drink. Shifting around, Rhonda found the biggest stream flowing through the gap in the ceiling. Head tilted back, mouth open, she… she… ATE THE WATER. 

It was glorious. It didn’t stop, no matter how much she gulped down. She could gorge herself on water and add to her pleasure by keeping her hands busy with her busty body. It was spectacular since her hands did as they pleased without needing to think about it much.

Then one of her hands rubbed down at her crotch to clean there and...

Rhonda fluttered her eyelashes. She paused her nonstop water consumption and looked down at what her crotch-hand was doing to make her... feel... something very different.

And nice.

Hee hee. That, my big wonderful me, is a fun place that’s saved for special occasions, Londa said.

“This is special,” Rhonda said in a quick and breathless rush. “Super special. The most special. Can we make it special?”

Oh my gosh, you’re making me want to bounce around when you get all cute like that. How can I say no to you, my mighty half? Go ahead and do what pleases you.

31