Chapter 1- Prologue
3.9k 5 24
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Modern Earth 202X

 

A handsome man in his 20's was lying on his bed watching his favorite anime show which is of course Naruto. He excitingly re-watch the show many times after he saw his favorite character take of his mask. Yes, his favorite character on the show is Hatake Kakashi, being both handsome and cool.

The man laid on his bed pondering if he could have a chance to live in the world of Naruto how cool would that be to release different techniques and be a Hokage. A smile appeared on the man's face thinking of the possibility as he close his eyes and drift off to sleep.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In a place full of clouds, you could see a 2 men talking with each other. You could see that one of them a handsome young man having a shock face and the other a handsome middle age man having an apologetic expression. The young man ask:

"Am I really dead? Is this not a dream? Like on those manga's and novels that I read and ask me to be reincarnated to other worlds?"

"Yes, I'm sorry but you died in your sleep. Nope this is not a dream. And yes, you can have the chance of reincarnation."

"But how? I remember I am pretty healthy and do lots of exercises and eating healthy foods. "

"Well actually it was our fault"

"WHAT??"

"Well it is like this, your soul does not belong to your old world. It should belong to other world in which you'll shine like the sun."

"Ah huh?"

"It is our fault so we pulled back your soul from your old world because if we did not do that, your old world will face retribution like pandemic, storms, wars and meteors so we don't have any choice. That's why we apologize and we will send you back to your original world and don't worry we will provide you with convenience to live a satisfying life."

"I see, so where is my original world? And what are those conveniences you speak of?"

"Your original world is a world you are very familiar with, the world of Naruto."

"REALLY!!!"

"Yeah really"

"OMG! Thank you!"

You can see the excited face of the young man, if there are no other people I bet he will be jumping with joy. Since he can live in world he wanted to go.

"But wait, how can you do this though? I don't know who you are."

"Oh yeah I haven't introduce myself, I am in your old world called god."

The young man bend down and said: "Thank you kami-sama."

Kami-sama replied with a nod.

"But god what are the conveniences you will give me?"

"Well I had here a list see it for yourself, and if you want to you could change or add some of them as long as it is acceptable."

The young man saw the list and a gasped was heard.

In the list:

-          Uzumaki clan descendant, born with superior talent (you can master different ninjutsus, taijutsus, genjutsus, and fuinjutsus in a short amount of time), superior physique (having superior strength, speed, regeneration, and senses), and enhance mental capability (having eidetic memory, comprehension, and thought acceleration), having immense chakra, luck and charm.

-          The ability to see the truth of all things (The ability to see through falsehood and intent of a person. This can also serve as protection or immunity to genjutsu attacks.)

-          Chakra affinities (can reach the peak level of affinities of choice): up to 3 (max) (note: you can combine different affinities and make them your own) 

-          Can achieve the perfect sage body

"You can tell me what affinities you want and if you want to add something you can tell me if feasible."

"Wow this are great, uhmm god can I have abilities from other anime worlds?"

"Hmmnn, okay what other abilities do you desire?"

The young man started writing on the paper. After which he handed them to god. God read the paper and began to ponder.

"Well I can agree to some of it but the other I will change it to something else."

Then god began to rewrite what he wrote and gave the paper to the young man.

"See if you can agree to this."

The young man read the paper and ask.

"I apologize kami-sama if I ask a question"

"You don't need to apologize ask me anything you want"

"Uhmm why did you change some of them? Especially the bloodline and armor?"

"Well it's because you ask for a bloodline of a god from other worlds and that cannot happen since you are a mortal on that realm and it needs his permission to have it and it will take a long time since he is from another dimension. You cannot also have the armor since you need his bloodline to wear it or else you'll be burned alive. That's why I've change it other bloodline which can also protect and boost your power and I also enhance other factors of your wishes, treat it as my gift to you."

"Thank you so much kami-sama"

"No problem, I have also a surprise for you in there, I had already planted the seed it will be up to you to make it bloom and harvest it. I will also leave instructions in your memory for you to know what to do. Remember to keep working hard and follow your dreams. Now if you don't have any questions you should leave because staying here can be bad for you."

"Yes thank you Kami-sama, I am ready now."

A white light enveloped the young man's soul and drifted upwards.

 End of prologue

24