Chapter 2- The New Beginning
3.1k 1 28
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In the hospital of a certain village with a leaf emblem you can hear a woman's voice which was clearly in pain, she is breathing heavily and a man can be seen holding her hand. And an old woman helping the woman gave birth.

"You can do it Rin, just a little more and the head will be out"

*GROAN

The old woman said. "Oh the head is out just a little more. There you go he's a boy"

"UWAHHH"

A baby's cry was heard along with the new dawn that day.

The old woman look at the baby's faced and saw the curious look of the baby.

"Such a curious child" she said bringing the baby to his mother's embrace. The mother hold the baby and look at his face, the woman smiled and kiss the baby's forehead.

"Give me the child so you can rest." Said the man next to her, she complied and gave the baby to him and she fell asleep due to exhaustion.

They bring them both back to their room and let both of them rest. Once the woman woke up she saw her husband holding her baby.

She ask in a weak voice "Can you give him to me."

The man nodded and brought the child to his mother's arms. 

"What will we name him?" ask the man.

The woman look at the child and after which look at the window and saw the rising sun with the blooming of flowers, look at his husband and nodded with understanding.

The wife said "We will name him Haruka, Hatake Haruka"

The husband said "A beautiful name it is perfect for him."

The baby curiously look at his parents faces, his mother is a beautiful woman with an angelic face, long red hair and black eyes her age probably in late 20's, she exuded a gentle aura, while his father is a handsome man with short white hair and silver eyes his age probably in his early 30's and he exuded a lot of male pheromones but nonetheless you can feel safe. He can also see a color green aura surrounding his parents. This should be his ability to see the truth of all things, he can feel no malicious intent on them.

Baby Haruka looks at his surroundings and concluded that he is in a hospital. After 2 days of rest they are allowed to go home. Once home he look at the house he will be living for his life, it is a large size Japanese styled villa with a garden on the right side and a large lake. In the back of the house he can see a training ground and beyond that is a forest and at the left side he can see a dojo of some sort and other hunts.

His parents brought him into a room. It is a large and clean room, in the middle of the room place a big bed facing the floor to ceiling window, a sofa was place on the right side of the bed, a table on the left side, and a sliding door could be seen at the side of the room probably the closet. A cradle could also be seen on the right side of the bed.

'So this is my new family and home. They gave me a warm feeling. Now that I think about it, in my previous life my family is also a loving family although we aren't rich but we are happy, I hope they won't be sad once they realize that I'm no longer alive. I wish them eternal happiness.' Thought little Haruka.

'You don't need to worry about them'. This startled little Haruka as he stopped breastfeeding on his mother's bosom. 'What? Kami-sama is that you?'

'Yes, It's me.' Said god.

'What do you mean by not to worry about them?' ask Haruka.

'Well in order to maintain balance we need to erase your existence in your previous world. They will not remember you as if you don't ever exist.' Said god.

After little Haru heard this there was a heavy feeling in his chest and a tear forming in his eyes. Little Haruka started crying all of a sudden startling both his parents. 

"Maybe he is hungry" said Sosuke.

"No I don't think so I just fed him, maybe he wants to sleep. I'll sing him a lullaby."

Mother Rin started humming a lullaby. Baby Haruka heard this and started to close his eyes and feeling the warmth of his mother's embrace which helps him to calm down. After a while little Haru calmed himself and ask

'Kami-sama, are you still there?'

'Yes, I'm still here, I apologize for not telling you about the matter, it slipped through my mind.'

'Nope, it's okay I think this is also a good thing if they don't remember me they will be happy but it's just sad that knowing those warm memories in my previous life don't exist in that world anymore.'

'Yes, It is a sad thing, but listen haru, you don't need to be sad even though they don't remember you, you can still remember them and all the good things they've done to you. You don't want them to feel sad you choose their happiness, so use this chance to start anew and be happy.'

'You are right kami-sama.'

'Good child, that's why I'll give you a gift, treat this as an apology for forgetting such important matter about your previous world family.'

'Oh! What is it?'

'You will know in due time.'

28