Chapter 4- Growing up
2.4k 1 29
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

There are also other books in the shelf but they are sealed, so maybe he can read them if he is deemed worthy.

After he left his minds-cape, he starts to ponder on what to do. He cannot circulate his chakra for now since he is only a new born, and he can only circulate his chakra once he turned 3 years old. For now he will just observe his surroundings.

Days pass by and Haruka is now 1 month old. He began to learn many things from the conversation of his parents and relatives, he learned the names of his parents his mother is Uzumaki Rin and His Father is Hatake Sosuke.

His mother is a retired medical shinobi. She was one of the survivors of the Uzumaki clan and is the cousin of kushina, she was with her in konoha while the uzumaki clan met their demise. They we're heartbroken and only have each other as support. While she was brooding over their clan's demise, she started working to get her head out of it and on one of the missions, she met her husband Hatake Sosuke and they fell in love at first sight.

His father court his mother and voila the spring bloomed on both of them, they got married and retired as shinobi his mother became a housewife while his father starts his own  business in konoha. His businesses include weaponry, clothing stores, and general goods stores. His shops spread all around the fire nation; you can say that he is a business tyrant in the land of fire, making the Hatake clan one of the most riches clan in konoha. Although his father is part of the branch family of the Hatake clan he still possess influence within the clan, since he is the distant cousin of Sakumo Hatake. He also heard that his favorite character Hatake kakashi was born 2 months ago. That means they have the same birth year and he was very happy about it.

He also learned about Konoha. The village of konoha now is 34 years old the current hokage is Hiruzen Sarutobi. Konoha went to two wars in which the second war is still ongoing.

Haruka now was 6 months old and he can already speak easy to pronounce words surprising his parents calling him a genius, he starts crawling at 3 months old and can now stand and walk at six months old.

A year after his birth konoha year 35, and Haru is now 1 year old. He can now speak perfect sentences. He can also imitate albeit clumsily some hand signs from his relatives. Well he only tried practicing his hand seals since that is the only thing he can do right now since he can't refine his chakra. He also tried running around for physical exercise to start training his body. So that once he turned 3 years old he can practice his techniques and begin his journey to be a ninja.

He also met baby Kakashi and is so cute. They also played with each other; He also met Sakumo Hatake the white fang. Although his father is from a branch family, Hatake clan are not strict to their regulations, there is no such difference to the main and the branch family. And he can call Sakumo uncle. However, remembering the demise of his uncle, he felt the urgency to train in order for him to save his uncle. What he needs right now is his bloodline awakening since he can use his flames to heal allies or the practice of kido especially spiritual-healing arts of time and space.

With that thought he went back to his spiritual library, yes he named his minds-cape as spiritual library. He quickly pick-up the book and read it. The book states that he can try to meditate to increase his spiritual power or reiatsu, well since he is an old soul his spiritual power is immense, his dormant chakra from birth is of jonin level the perks of being an uzumaki. So what he needs to strengthen is his body, the yang element since mental or spiritual power is of yin element and you need to balance the 2 to form chakra.

However, he can still practice to control and increase his spiritual power to use kido and his zanpakuto abilities. So that he can easily conjure kido spells. He also found out that the egg which contains his bloodline can absorb spiritual energy after some observations while meditating 6 months ago, he notice that some of the spiritual energy he absorb is going somewhere, he tried tracking it and found the culprit. That's why on that day he tried to inject spiritual energy on the egg every day.

Days pass by…

The situation of the war was fierce and the 3 disciples of the hokage jiraiya, orochimaru, and tsunade, faced the great warrior hanzo the salamander. Although they lost, they gained his recognition and called them the legendary sannin. Tsunade also won the battlefield against the sand by creating an antidote for the poison and puppet master chiyo.

Year 36, Tsunade's younger brother died due to the conflict of konoha and the cloud.

Now Year 37, Dan kato, Tsunade's lover also died despite her attempt to save his life, this lead to Tsunade's development of blood trauma, and left the village after.

Little haru and Kakashi, also plays with each other every day and become really close friends like a brother.

One day Haru was running in their training ground and saw Kakashi & Sakumo walking. Curious at the two he followed them and saw kakashi training through running and practicing his sword stance he also saw his uncle looking at kakashi's stance and correcting it. He printed this scene into his mind and memorizes the training regimen and sword stances. After that he followed them every day.

"Why don't you come out and train with us Haru." Called out by his uncle, he reveals himself and quickly apologizes.

"I'm sorry for stalking you uncle, I'm just curious of what you were doing."

"No need to apologize, do you want to train together with kakashi? However I will be strict with my training."

The boy's eye gleamed "Uncle can I?"

"Well yes, but you need to ask your parent's permission and if they agree, come here tomorrow morning."

"Yes, thank you uncle." After that Haru run away back home to ask his parents for permission.

"Such an energetic child" said Sakumo. He brings his attention back to kakashi and starts training him again.

Haru runs to their house and saw his father and mother drinking tea.

"Mom, dad" Called out Haru while panting.

"Be careful Haru, what is it that you are in a hurry?" ask his father.

"Dad can I join kakashi-nii with his training with uncle every day please?" Ask Haru while enlarging his silver eyes like a puppy. Seeing this both parents look at each other with a worried expression.

"Haru dear why do you want to train?" Ask his mother.

"Because I want to become strong to protect both you and my love one's and be hokage."

29