Chapter 3-Wishes
3k 6 27
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After his talked with god he fell asleep. After he woke up he was now in a cradle and his parents are sleeping on the bed next to him, he started to examine his baby body and went through his memories. He close his eyes and concentrated after which he felt like he is in a state of meditation. He opened his eyes and was surprise, he was in a massive room or should he say a library, he saw many books aligned in the shelves. He was also surprise to see that he was not in his baby form he is in his adult form from when he was on earth. He walk to one of the shelves and pick up one book and read through it which surprise him once again since it contains his memories from childhood to adulthood in his previous world. He check the rows of book shelves one by one and concluded that they are organize from experiences of growing up, to the movies, novels, games and manga he read and played, and the knowledge he gained on earth.

On the center of the room there are 3 items floating a one-bladed sword or a katana, an egg and a chain. Remembering the list he already guesses what the items are. Behind these items is a lone bookshelf that has many thick books.

He walked towards the katana and touches it, however he failed. It passes through his hands, the same goes for the chain and the egg. He thought maybe he needs to do something to touch them. He ignored the items for now and walked through the bookcase he pick up the very first book on the upper left side of the shelf and read the cover [How to be a ninja for dummies] when he saw the title he was dumbfounded. He read the book albeit unwillingly and concluded that it is the introduction of chakra pathway and also it contains a way to meditate and circulate your chakra effectively which increases not only the quantity but also the quality. It also included how to train your body and meditate to reach the requirements to practice the sage body.

So this book guides you the correct way to practice sage body. After seeing this haruka quickly went to the other pages of how to practice sage mode but was disappointed since there are blank pages on the book.

'Maybe I need to train my body and reach the requirements of this book in order to unlock the remaining pages to practice sage mode.'

There are 10 levels in the foundation stages of the book. Level 1-3 are the beginning stage; this is the levels of an average person who regularly exercises. Level 4-7 are the intermediate stage; this is the level of a shinobi who practice taijutsu. After that are level 8-10; this body stage breaks the limit of the body, it surpasses all limitations in both speed and strength. Just like how might guy and lee trains. Once you completed all the levels, you are now qualified to train sage body. Sage body is the accumulation of natural energy in every cell of the body. You need a strong foundation to train into it and have the affinity to senjutsu chakra.

Once he finished reading it he returned the book to its original place and pick-up the other books, he read all the titles of the other books and once again dumbfounded [How to start a fire: EXPLOSION! A way to start your Shinigami journey] [I am everywhere! Guide to HAKI for idiots] [Don't be a bird brain!] [How to chain up a mongrel] [I am Inevitable!] [The call of nature] [Sword is the only way] and the likes.

He starts to read them all up and they are all guidelines on how to start his training for his wishes. To start it up he read the second book [How to start a fire: EXPLOSION! A way to start your shinigami journey]. This book is about the way to train to awaken his zanpakuto. Yes you read that right, the sword floating in the air is his zanpakuto namely Ryujin Jakka the strongest and oldest zanpakuto of the captain-commander of soul society yamamoto genryusai. This was one of his wishes since he really like the fire sword which is as hot as the sun. This book contains the necessary information on how to awaken both shikai and bankai. It also contains information of all kido spells of hado and kaido. I only ask god to include kaido especially the space-time healing but he included hado as well, maybe this was one of the enhancements he makes. Not that Im complaining, I can also use hado spells as basis for new ninjutsus.

If you ask him how he can use Shinigami powers without being a Shinigami? Well he does not know the answer, maybe when he ask for his wishes, god use his magic so he can wield Shinigami powers without being one.

The 3rd book [I am everywhere! Guide to HAKI for idiots] well it is a guide to train haki techniques and its prerequisites. This is also one of his wishes that had been granted possessing all haki observation, armament and conqueror.

'I'll train observation haki once I'm 3 years old and armament haki once I've reach the prerequisite to train the sage body since armament haki needs to have a strong body as foundation, as for the conquerors haki I'll take my time to awaken it.'

The 4th book [Don't be a bird brain!] is the guide to awaken his bloodline "The primordial phoenix bloodline". Yes, it is the phoenix bloodline. However this was not what he wished, what he wants is the bloodline of the sun god to equip the 2 noble phantasms kavacha and kundala of karna in the fate series. Well it was explained by god that it was not feasible, but he still gave him an awesome bloodline, the phoenix bloodline once awakened it will increase all fire based attack techniques or skills it is synergistic with the abilities of his zanpakuto and fire ninjutsus, he would have rapid regeneration, is immune to all poisons and nullify curses. He can also use his flames to heal allies on the verge of death. Once he manifest the powers of the phoenix he can transform himself to flames (like the logia flame devil-fruit) and will be immune to attacks and the best part is that he can manifest phoenix wings made up of fire and he can fly. He also has increase in physical strength and speed. The phoenix also represents rebirth although he did not know if he can resurrect once he died, he is not willing to test it out. The egg which was one of the 3 items is the phoenix egg, if he can hatch it; it is the sign of his bloodline awakening.

The book [How to chain up a mongrel] is about the noble phantasm of Gilgamesh the chain of heavens or Enkidu. Once he learned that he will be reincarnated to be an uzumaki he asks god if he can replace the uzumaki's adamantine chains to the chain of heaven, and god permitted it. God also enhances this gift he can summon hundreds of chains but he needs to train and control it. For now he needs proper strength maybe he can summon them once he starts his ninja training.

The book [I am Inevitable!] is one of the eye techniques he requested to god. The Stone eyes of Evergreen from Fairytail. Once he activates it he can turn anyone who looks into his eyes into stone. Moreover, those who turned into stone would eventually turn into dust if he snaps his fingers. He can also turn the once who turned to stone to normal but the once who turned to dust are long gone.

[The call of nature] it is a book about the training of the advance version of the 5 elements, how to manipulate the shapes and nature transformation of each chakra affinities. This book also describe on how to combine different affinities to create new affinities and techniques. Now if you are asking what affinities he chooses, well you will know when the time comes.

[Sword is the only way] is a kenjutsu guidelines on how to reach the grandmaster level swordsmanship from one piece anime and also included the swordsmanship skills of Naruto. But he can only access information on basic level swordsmanship practice.

27