Chapter 5- The start of the journey to be a ninja
2.2k 4 28
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In the morning the next day, Haru woke up early he begin the day to stretch his body, wash himself and goes to eat breakfast, after which he went to the training ground and wait for kakashi and his uncle. Seeing them coming he greet both of them.

"Goodmorning uncle, goodmorning kakashi-nii"

"Goodmorning Haru-kun, are you ready for training?" ask Sakumo while kakashi replied with a nod.

"Yes uncle please take care of me"

"Good! Now your training consists of running to build up stamina, after which I will teach you both the basic of kenjutsu. You need to master the basics first in order for you to learn kenjutsu techniques. After that I will also train you to simple taijutsu since you are both still young."

The days pass by while haru and kakashi are training.

After 3 months and Haru is now 3 years old. Haru at this age have an angelic face, short scarlet hair just like his mother and silver eyes as that of his father.

Since he was now 3 he can now practice and activate his chakra. He ask his mom for help.

"Mom can you teach us how to circulate chakra? since uncle Sakumo is at war and cannot supervise our chakra training."

Although Haru had the book in his spiritual library as a guide, he still needs personal guidance so that there is no miss up happening.

"Oh okay let's start now then" replied his mom.

Haru started his chakra training at the guidance of his mother. Since the war is becoming fiercer, Sakumo cannot facilitate the two's training that's why both of them continued their training regime and with the help of Haru's mom to guide them both on chakra training. Rin gave the 2 scrolls on how to activate and circulate chakra.

"Okay who would like to go first?"

"Let Kakashi-nii be the first mom, I want to look how it work"

"Okay kakashi come here first, face your back towards me and I'll help you activate your chakra."

Kakashi walks towards Rin, he sat in front of his back facing Rin and Rin held up her hands and place it at the back of kakashi.

Kakashi feeling the flow of chakra of Rin begun to guide it towards his chakra reserve, a cracking sound was heard which was the sound of unblocking his chakra pathway and a gush of chakra was seen surrounding kakashi. Kakashi begun to circulate his chakra and controlled it according to the manual.

Haru seeing this had an excited expression appeared on his face.

"So that's how you activate chakra" thought Haru.

"Okay next Haru come here, it's your turn"

"Yes mom"

Rin begins to guide haru to activate his chakra, after just a second and a gush of massive amounts of chakra came out of haru, startling his mother and kakashi. After that haru begun to circulate his chakra but not according to the manual his mother gave him but according to the book in his spiritual library. Haru began to perceive chakra naturally having superior talent and all. After circulating his chakra he opened his eyes and saw the stunned appearance of his mother and kakashi. His mother rushes out to him and hugs him tightly.

"Oh as expected of my son, you have a very high amount of chakra being an uzumaki"

"Okay now we need to check your chakra nature by using this"

She took out a chakra paper on her pocket and gave it to them both.

"What is this mom?" Ask Haru while playing dumb. Of course he knew about the chakra paper he cannot just say okay and get on with it.

"This is called chakra paper, with this you can check you affinities, if the chakra paper was burned you have fire affinity, if it split on the middle means you have a wind affinity, if it crumbled, means you have an earth affinity, if it soaks or got wet means you have the water affinity and if it wrinkled means you have a lightning affinity" explained her mother.

"Oh how do we use it?"

"Just run your chakra on the paper and let the paper do the work."

Haru began running chakra into the paper, after which and the chakra paper split in half then the right side started burning and the left side was wrinkled. A knowing look could be seen on his face. He told his mother in an excited tone.

"Mom I have triple affinities of fire, wind and lightning." Once his mother heard it she was shock and elated, she look at the chakra paper and was it was true. Since having 3 affinities at birth is extremely rare.

"I'm happy for you Haru but remember to always train hard okay."

"Yes mom"

"Aunt I have 2 affinities lightning and earth" said kakashi

"Not bad kakashi having 2 affinities is rare."

Haru began thinking of all the possible chakra technique combination and elemental combination, he decided ago that with the help of hado spells as basis, he can make new and powerful technique. But he is not in a rush for this he has time, he can still use the available ninjutsus, what he needs right now is to awaken his bloodline, learn ninjutsus and healing ninjutsus together with kaido, awaken his chain of heaven, train his haki and strengthen his body. The journey to become hokage is truly a hard and arduous task.

After that Rin left them to continue circulating their chakra. Haru began to talk to kakashi.

"Kakashi-nii, I have something to say to you."

"What is it?"

"I know a more effective way to circulate and meditate chakra"

"What?"

"You know that the chakra gushes out of me a while ago right? And how did I manage to quickly calm it down? And not to mention that I perceive it a lot faster, I've research in our library the uzumaki and the hatake library and saw that there are a few things to improve and I tried it just now and it works" said Haru.

"Really?"

"Of course, I can teach it to you then you try it, if it works you need to treat me."

"And if it doesn't?"

"If it doesn't then I'll treat you"

"Okay deal"

After which Haru begun to teach kakashi the 'Heavenly chakra technique' (LOL sounds like a wuxia novel).

After a while…

"So how was it?"

"Yeah you're right it really is much better, my chakra flows out naturally, it is also faster to absorb and the quality is much higher."

"See I told you" said Haru with a smug look on his face.

Kakashi seeing the smug face of Haru was in a daze and had the urge to pinch his cheeks.

"You need to treat me next time"

Kakashi waking up from his stupor replied "Okay".

The two continued to meditate until evening.

28