Chapter 11- Bad premonition
1.6k 0 28
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

5 months pass in a blink of an eye

 Haru was still going to the academy while continuing training every day. In this 5 months, he finish converting all low-level hado arts and some mid-level hado arts to ninja technique he uses his shadow clones for that. The best part is that he already mastered space-time healing spiritual arts, now he can heal any kinds of injury, he can regrow limbs and heal life threatening injuries.

Due to the concept of time & space with the help of his phoenix flames (the phoenix represent rebirth and its flames can regenerate, heal and purify injuries. But Haru was skeptical and feels like that is not the only thing it can do.) He can renew any parts of the body to its peak state.

 He is still in the beginning part of his foundation building for his body to practice sage body and armament haki. He was still training his kenjutsu together with kakashi. Speaking of kakashi, although they are considered brothers he became more caring to haru, which was a little bit weird compared to his character in the original but haru doesn't mind, he is happy that his favorite character see him as a brother and cared for him a lot.

One morning he woke up late since he was busy converting some mid-level kido to ninjutsu. He hurried down to wash, eat his breakfast and dash away to the academy. 

"I think kakashi is already in the academy."

While he was running, he passes by some talking ninjas along the way.

"Hey have you heard what happened?"

"What"

"I heard that Sakumo-san failed a mission in the hidden sand. I heard that they were caught in a trap, but only sakumo-san evaded it but his companions are caught so he choose to give up on the mission and save his other companions which lead to a great loss to the village. Tsk a ninja should complete his mission regardless of any instances. What a trash."

"Yeah"

When Haru heard this through his enhance perception he felt a bad premonition. Rage could be seen in his eyes, he turned around and disappeared in his place, and he arrive in front of the talking ninja kick both of them in their balls and disappeared once again. He quickly got back to the clan compound and went to Kakashi's house. He saw Sakumo entered his house with a blank look on his eyes, he quickly followed him inside and saw that a knife was quickly stab into his heart and fall into a pool of blood.

"UNCLE!!!" shouted Haru. He quickly got to his uncle he checked his uncle and found out that he was still breathing. He quickly pulled the knife out and started to heal him, he uses the full space-time healing spiritual arts combined with his phoenix flames. He made a box out of his reiatsu with golden flames around it; surprisingly the flames are not hot but warm instead. He enveloped Sakumo's whole body with it. Sakumo's body was getting healed in a rate visible to the naked eye. The pale face of Sakumo is turning to normal.

However while he was healing Sakumo, he notices the movement of a ninja quietly approaching him, it was child's play for Haru since he had observation haki. He quickly summons Enkidu to wrap and seal his opponent. His opponent tried to struggle but it was in vain (like duh he is just a lowly mongrel even gods cannot move in those chains). When Haru finished healing Sakumo he turned around to look at his assailant. He met with his eyes and Haru's eyes glowed in an emerald light. The assailant quickly turned into stone. He retract his chains and quickly cut the stones arms and legs and undid the eye-technique the assailant quickly turned back to normal but had missing arms and legs, he quickly pierced his sword to the assailant's heart. He did not turn the assailant into dust because he wants to keep his eye abilities a secret for now and also he plans to use the corpse as evidence for Sakumo's wound.

He turned back to Sakumo and quickly checks his vitals he heard that his heart was beating and he was just sleeping. Haru did not fully heal sakumo using the space-time healing arts because he did not know how to explain it that's why once Sakumo's major injury was healed he deactivate it and use the small palm size version. 

The door abruptly opened he saw kakashi standing there with a frightened look of his face when he saw his father laying down on the floor with Haru healing him, he also notice the blood and body pieces on the floor behind Haru. Haru directly called out to kakashi.

"Kakashi helped me bring uncle Sakumo to the hospital."

 Being called out by Haru, he quickly went beside Haru and look at Haru with a questioning look on his face.

"I'll tell you on the way help me first."

Kakashi nodded and lend a hand to help Haru carry his father to the hospital.

On their way Haru begun to describe want happened to Kakashi.

"I saw uncle was stab with a knife it's a good thing I came on time and healed him we still need to get him back to the hospital for observation."

"Okay" answered Kakashi said in an anxious voice worried about the condition of his father, his father was the only one left for him since his mother died a year after his birth.

The two quickly arrive at the hospital.

28