Chapter 17-Training 2.0
1.5k 4 21
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Morning came and Haru already prepared all his things he said goodbye to his parent and Kakashi and made his seals [Reverse summoning jutsu] and Haru disappeared in a puff of smoke.

When he came into it he was already back at mount Sakura and started his journey to become strong.

Days pass by and Haru was very determined to become strong, he did this not only for himself but also for his love ones, he wanted to protect them and live a life with no regrets. 

In the morning he practice sage mode and in the afternoon he practice armament haki, and in the evening he started to practice the sword training of the anime one piece he meditates to achieve "the rhythm of everything". He wants to achieve tobu zangeki and be a grandmaster swordsman.

 In his free time, he also research about shunko of yoruichi. Since he wants to increase his speed and strength he was also thinking of combining it with the raikage's lightning armor. But he was still far away from that. For now he will practice how to do shunpo first and then shunko. Good thing god also puts how to practice shunpo in his library so he also started to learn it. He continued to train and in a blink of an eye a year already passed.

Two figures are seen fighting in a clearing, one is a nine-tailed white fox and the other is a red haired boy, with an enchanting face, he had foxlike silver eyes, he had a sharp canine tooth and a 3 red whisker like pattern on both of his cheeks, he is also holding a sword with flames around it, and 9 chains protruding on his back like a snake he uses it to both attack and defend himself. This is Haru's appearance in his sage mode. His figure is appearing and sometimes disappearing. He moves really fast, coupled with his use of ninjutsu and his flaming sword. 

 However his opponent is not weak either, he is also very fast and powerful launching powerful ninjutsus one after the other rendering Haru to constantly evade and defend himself, he can't also use his eye technique since his opponent forbade the use of it, this was due to the first time they were sparring Haru uses his eye technique to stunned his opponent and bind his chains, he won on that round making Kagutsuchi loss face and demand Haru to not use it while sparring to learn more about fighting circumstances in which he can't use his eyes, for example if the opponent is wearing glasses.

Howerver, his opponent can't also land a hit on Haru, because Haru is too fast coupled with his observation Haki that can reach up to a kilometer. No visible wound could also appear on him because he uses armament haki coupled with his insane regeneration speed.

Haru gave Kagutsuchi another tobu zangeki slash and Kagutsuchi closely evaded it in hairs breath. The two retreated for a while and Kagutsuchi said

"You have grown stronger Haru, I think you are ready to leave this place."

"Thank you Kagutsuchi-sama but I still have to learn the kitsunes-secret technique"

Kagutsuchi upon hearing this cough and said "You are still too young for that, I will tell you once you are qualified enough to learn it"

"Okay Kagutsuchi-sama thank you for this past year"

"No need for thanks, it's our responsibility to help you, so when will you leave."

"Right away Kagutsuchi sama."

"Very well"

Haru made his preparation to leave mt sakura.

"Kagutsuchi-sama I'm ready"

"Farewell young Haru, by the way you can keep Akai there for now, he can help you in all your missions"

"Thank you Kagutsuchi-sama" and Haru disappeared in a puff of smoke.

When Haru came into it he was already in the front of their house. He quickly made his way and knock on the door. The door opened and was surprise by the one who opened it.

"Kakash-"

He did not yet finish saying his words when kakashi quickly hug him tightly, he heard him say 

"Boke Haru, why did you appear just now, I miss you very much."

When Haru heard this he felt like there's butterfly in his stomach. He hugs kakashi back and said "I miss you too."

Really Haru already knows that his feelings for Kakashi are more than that of a brother, in his previous life he was gay but he never had any relationships, he was a hopeless romantic reading various boys love manga and novel. 

He wants to experience the feeling of being love and cared for, and kakashi being always there for him made him develop his feelings. Don't make him wrong since although he is in a body of nine year old now, he is still an old soul. He won't make a move, he is not a pedophile although they are at the same body age, he still feels uncomfortable. He will take his time and make Kakashi the one to make his move first, and it feels that he is not far from it. 

"Kakashi let's go inside I miss my parent too" 

kakashi release Haru from his hug albeit unwillingly. 

"Hmm let's go aunt and uncle really misses you"

 When they both entered the house he quickly saw his parents preparing lunch 

"Mom, dad I'm home"

When his parent heard his voice they quickly got up and hug there son

 "We miss you so much Haru" said his mother 

"Welcome home son" said his father

Haru also hug his parents back, he misses his parents love and warmth for a year 

"I misses you too"

"You must be hungry come on let's eat and talk about your training for the past year"

Haru nodded and they eat and talk during their lunch. In the evening, Akai in Haru's appearance came back to Haru's house. Haru greeted him and ask "Akai-chan how was the academy?" "Haru it was good let me give you the memory of the past year." Akai began to transfer his knowledge to Haru and quickly transform back to his original appearance being a chibi 3 tailed fox; he sat on Haru's shoulder while helping Haru digest his memory.

"So nothing especially happened, that's so boring"

"Hehe yeah a little bit."

"Thank you Akai, by the way Kagutsuchi-sama said to accompany me in my daily activities and mission"

"Yeah I'm fine with that, you see there are not many things to do in that dimension besides sleeping and it's more fun to stay here."

"Glad you like it here, don't worry I will apply to graduate tomorrow."

"That's good."

21