Chapter 16- Kitsune clan
1.5k 4 26
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Now Haru I will explain to you the powers of our clan and its benefits to you."

"Yes Kagutsuchi-sama"

"The Kitsunes are known for their powerful jutsus and having large chakra reserves. Our tails symbolizes our chakra reserves, the higher the number of our tails the more chakra we have. Each tail act like an extra chakra reserve for us, like an extra battery, meaning aside from our main chakra in our body we can use the reserve chakra in our tail prolonging our fighting strength and can spam powerful jutsus one after the other. Each tails capacity is directly proportional to the capacity of our main body; if the main body can hold up to kage level chakra, each tail can also hold up to kage level chakra.

Aside from that we are also known for our intelligence gathering, we use our secret jutsu to manipulate people to do our bidding, but since you are too young we won't teach it to you until you are of age. We are also known for our kitsune-kata and high intelligence and wit in battles."

"Do you have questions so far Haru?"

"Yes Kagutsuchi-sama, you said that kitsunes have high chakra reserve in their tails, will I have the same ability too?"

"Well yes Haru, take off your clothes and look at your back."

Haru proceded to take off his clothing and saw his back, he was shock. There he saw many lines that take the shape of a fox tail like tattoo a total number of nine tails like tattoo could be seen they are arrange beautifully at his back.

"How did this happen?"

"Well Haru once you are in contract with us those tattoos will appear immediately."

"So that's how it is, good thing I did not feel any pain"

"Hahaha of course since it is made up of nature chakra. Those tattoos will be filled up with chakra naturally or through meditation. We will teach you on how to use it. Once you achieve sage mode, those tattoos will automatically be filled up with natural chakra. So think of it like this, in your normal mode it will absorb normal chakra and in your sage mode it will turn to senjutsu chakra. You will understand it once you practice it."

"Wow that's great I won't be worrying about running out of chakra in battle."

"Yes of course, so when do you want to practice senjutsu?"

"How long will it take for me to achieve it Kagutsuchi-sama?"

"It depends on you young Haru, probably atleast 6 months or more."

"Oh okay, I will go back first Kagutsuchi-sama and inform my parents, but I'm still a student at the academy I had not graduated yet what will I do?"

"Oh you don't have to worry about that, I'll send you one of our clan's men, he will transform into you and will proxy you to the academy."

"Oh thank you Kagutsuchi-sama."

"I will send you Akai, and he will be the one to proxy you, after your preparations are finish just use the reverse summoning jutsu and you will be transported back here, I will send you back now"

*Poof

Haru was back in the real world with a 3-tailed fox sitting on his shoulder, this was Akai the proxy to Haru who will go to the academy; Akai looks like the pokemon 'ninetails' but chibi version. His body is only the size of an adults palm with 3 tails longer than his body. 

 "Hello Akai-chan, I'm Haruka please take care of me from now on"

"Hello Haru, please take care of me too" said Akai lifting his right paw

'Oh my gosh he's soo cuteeee'

"Akai-chan can I hug and pet you?"

"Oh you can, I like good looking people petting me."

Then Haru quickly hugs and pet Akai while walking back to his house. Haru found his parents and quickly told them the situation.

"So you mean to say that you will be gone for at least 6-months to train at mount Sakura. And use this cute little fella to go to your school?" ask his mother

"Yes mom"

"Hmm okay, we won't stop you from training since it will be a good thing to protect yourself but remember to be careful okay. Do not over exert yourself." Said his father

"Yes dad"

"Okay, do you need anything else" ask his mother

"Yes mom I need food lots of it atleast for 6 months"

"Okay I will prepare it for you, but where will you put it?"

"Oh I made a new space storage; It will store food without it being spoiled."

"What?!" ask his shock parents

"Well I made a ring, I called it the storage ring; the space within the ring is only 10 cubic meters in that space the time in there was stop, so you can put non-living things in there like food or weapons and the food will stay fresh forever. The ring also had anti-theft, since it will only register and recognize the chakra of the owner, if someone force it to open the storage ring will explode along with its contents. if you want to take something out just insert your chakra and think of the object you want to take out and it will appear."

This shock both his parents since he made a new invention which can lead to the greed of other nations, since although there are storage scrolls, during war the delivery of supply is very crucial. If the enemy team succeeded in the delivery of supplies they will also get it and use it in their own. But with this although it will also lead to failure of the delivery if the enemy won, the enemy won't also get anything leading to the loss of both sides.

"Oh yeah dad I'm thinking of letting the hokage knows about this, and we will get more profit from it, since I am the only one who can make this. I had made it so that they can't tamper and copy my fuinjutsus hehe"

"Hmm that is a great idea, when will you want to let the hokage know about this"

"I plan to let him know after I graduate from the academy, maybe next year since I want to train and make more of it. Oh and this 2 are for you."

Haru gave them both a ring. 

"Just run your chakra into the ring and it will glow and register your chakra signature."

His parents did what he said and run their chakra to the ring. After which his father said "Okay Haru your mother and I will prepare what you need"

"Thanks dad."

After which there was a knock heard on their door.

"I'll get it" said Haru

Haru quickly got to the door and opened it. Standing in the door is Kakashi.

"Kakashi you're back from your mission?"

"Yeah I just got back"

"Perfect timing and have something to give you"

Kakashi's eye gleamed "What is it?"

"Let's go to my room first."

When both of them got to Haru's room 

"Close your eyes first Kakashi"

Kakashi closed his eyes, and felt Haru hold his hand and he felt something in his right ring finger. 

"You can open your eyes now"

When Kakashi opened his eyes what he saw was a smiling Haru, this made his heart doki-doki, then he shifted his gaze to the ring in his right hand, the ring was silver in color with a diamond gem embedded on it, it looks expensive. Then he looks at Haru questionably and saw that Haru also wore the same ring.

Haru upon seeing this explained to kakashi.

"This is a storage ring I invented" 

And haru began explaining the storage ring to kakashi, in the end of the explanation Haru said

 "You can also think of it as a momento of me so whatever you feel lonely you can see this ring and think of me"

"Why would I need a momento of you, if I want to see you I can just see you in person 'although this also works for me, I feel lonely when I don't see you during missions'" thought Kakashi in the last line.

"Well I will be gone for atleast half a year of more and I cannot see you"

"What where are you going? How about the academy? How about me? or your parents?" ask Kakashi in an anxious voice

"Calm down Kakashi I'll explain it to you" 

Then Haru explains his situation with Kakashi.

After Kakashi heard this he felt a little lost, he quickly compose himself and said.

"You need to be careful and don't over exert yourself okay"

"Yes I will."

After which silence prevailed the room and Haru said

"Come on let's go downs stairs I'll cook food for you"

"Can you also cook more food for me, since you are going somewhere for a long time I won't taste your delicious cooking."

"Hahaha Okay"

The both of them went downstairs and they enjoyed each other's company the whole day.

26