Chapter 19- Graduation exam
1.3k 0 21
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The next day

Haru together with Kakashi and his father quickly arrive in the academy and meet his teacher.

"Good morning Aizen-sensei I want to apply for early graduation" said Haru

"Oh Haru, okay I will send a letter to hokage-sama to schedule your exam. You are already strong enough to be a chunin after all"

"Thank you sensei"

"Just wait here for a while"

Aizen then wrote a letter and send It to sandaime-sama. The reply came quickly.

"Okay Haru, you will have the graduation exam this afternoon, you will have to pass 3 test; written exam covering the whole curriculum of the academy, ninjutsu exam; you need to perform atleast a C rank ninjutsu and last is the secret exam in which the hokage will give you."

"Okay sensei we will be back later after lunch"

"Your exam is much more difficult than my exam when I applied for early graduation" said Kakashi

"Really? Why was it sensei?"

"Hmm I don't really know the answer to that though, you can ask sandaime sama later."

 

After lunch…

"Okay Haru, go to this room and take your written exam there, the proctor will tell you your next instructions" 

"Thank you Aizen-sensei"

Upon entering the assigned room

"So you are Haru, come seat here and answer this questions, you have 2 hours to finish this questions and had the passing score of 90%. Goodluck"

"Thank you sensei"

Haru quickly answered the questions on the questionnaire. He felt someone peeking on him but he pass is off 'That damn perverted old man peeking at me again' thought Haru.

 

In the hokage's office…

"This child is really a genius, the questions that are in that exam are all chunin test questions and he answered them all correctly in a fast speed."

 

Back to the exam room…

"Sensei I've finish answering it"

"Huh? But it's only 30minutes are you sure you want to submit it already?"

"Yes sensei I'm sure."

"Fine, give it to me you need to go to the training room xx for your second test."

"Thanks sensei"

The teacher look at the answers and was shock, all answers are correct, this are all chunin level questions the sandaime gave him for this exam, he thought it was going overboard but oh boy he was wrong. What kind of talent would answer a 100 question in just 30minutes "What a monster" said the teacher.

Haru arrive at the training room xx, and saw the assigned instructor.

"So you just need to perform any C-rank jutsu you know"

"Okay sensei"

Haru quickly made his handseals stunning the teacher because all he can see is a blur and then he heard Haru [Fire style: Great Dragon Flame jutsu] a large amount of flame with the shape of the dragon head escapes on Haru's mouth. This frightened the teacher and said 

"Okay you pass quickly disperse the fire or else you'll destroy this room."

Haru disperse his technique and said "Thank you sensei"

"You need to go to the 3rd training ground; the hokage is waiting for you there."

"Okay sensei"

Haru walk out of the room and saw his father and Kakashi. 

"How was your results?" ask his father

"It's okay both exams are easy but I need to go to the 3rd training ground for my final test, sandaime sama is waiting there."

"Okay let's quickly go there; we don't want to make the hokage wait."

As they reach the assigned training ground they saw the hokage together with aizen and another ninja.

"Greetings Hokage-sama" greeted the 3.

"Hmm Okay now Haru your final test would be to defeat this ninja and you will pass this test. He is of chunin level ninja so do your best."

"Yes sandaime sama"

The two quickly went at the center in a fighting stance.

"You should take out your sword or else you won't have time to pull it off" said the ninja

"I won't need my sword to defeat you" said Haru

"Arrogant let's see what you can do"

Aizen then said "Start"

The ninja quickly made his hand seals but before he could finish it-

"So slow" 

Haru said quickly conjuring up his chain behind his back and wrap him up he sealed the ninja in place and pointed the sharp edge of his chains at the neck of the ninja. The ninja tried to escape but he found out that he cannot move and circulate his chakra.

This stunned the all of them except Kakashi. 

"I lost" said the ninja

"What a surprise young Haru, you can defeat a chunin level ninja in a blink of an eye, truly a genius. Congratulations you pass the exam and becoming a genin."

"Thank you hokage-sama"

The hokage nodded and said "Come to the office tomorrow, there are no available teams for now but there is a jounin who wants to be your sensei."

"Who was it hokage sama?"

"It's a surprise now I will leave first" the hokage then left 

"Congratulations Haru, I hope you would become a great ninja" said Aizen

"Thank you sensei"

"Now Haru let's go home and celebrate your mom made a feast tonight to celebrate your first step of becoming a ninja, Kakashi come with us and celebrate too"

"Yes uncle I'll go, but I need to go somewhere else, I'll go to your house after I finish my business" 

"See you later Kakashi"

They all left one after the other.

21