Chapter 18- Spar
1.4k 3 22
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The next morning…

Two figures are seen in the training ground, one red haired handsome kid and a white haired mask kid. They are standing in front of each other and both of them are in a fighting stance.

"Are you ready Kakashi" ask Haru

"Don't hold back Haru, I want to know how strong you are now."

"Hmm Okay"

Kakashi toss a stone in the air and waited for it to land. The stone landed and they both move. Haru disappeared on his spot startling kakashi 

"His fast" 

Kakashi feeling the heat in his back quickly evade the attack he retreated and saw a burning sword at the hands of Haru. Haru is now using his zanpakuto, he can already materialize it outside his spirit library, although he cannot still use his shikai ability, he can still conjure flames using his sword. 

[Sun style: Sun's prominence] a wave of fire was discharged from the sword coming towards Kakashi, Kakashi upon seeing this was shock, he quickly disappeared in his spot and went behind Haru and swing his sword covered in lightning chakra, Haru feeling kakashi's attack unleash another technique [Sun style: flame lotus] a blooming lotus flower made out of fire envelope Haru like a dome and acted like a defense the heat was enough to turn anything the fire touches to ashes, the petals are like multiple fire walls revolving around Haru; although his flames are not as hot as the sun, he still named it as such because he can use it when he achieve his shikai. 

Kakashi feeling the heat quickly retreated and uses his own jutsus [Lightning release: Chidori senbon]

Thousands of needle made out of lightning quickly targeted Haru, but Haru's flame lotus quickly burns the technique rendering it ineffective. Haru was surprise that Kakashi already mastered one of the elements but he remembered that kakashi is really a genius.

 Haru grip his sword and swing a sword slash towards Kakashi, upon seeing this Kakashi quickly made his seals [Doton: Multiple Mud wall], 5 walls made of mud appeared in-front of Kakashi, the slash upon making contact with the mud wall quickly got through it until the last wall. This surprises kakashi, because the power of the sword slash is much powerful than he anticipated.

Kakashi made up his handseals and unleash another lightning jutsu [Lightning release: Chidori Eiso] a spear of lightning appeared in his hands and shot up to Haru, Haru's flame lotus cannot defend against powerful piercing techniques, he quickly evaded it and send another jutsu [Hado style: Sokatsui], a blue flame discharged in Haru's palm and aiming it at Kakashi, a torrent of blue flame moves toward Kakashi, upon sensing the power of the technique, he quickly evaded it, however when the blue torrent made impact on the ground the blast of the technique hits him and he was thrown in a tree cutting it in half. 

 He weakly stands up and grasp for breath, Kakashi upon seeing his situation does not know what to do, He cannot come close to Haru because of his fire lotus defense, and his ninjutsu attack was also ineffective against it. He quickly made up his mind to use his newly created technique. 

"Haru, you had become much stronger than me, I'll show you my newly created technique be careful"

Kakashi made hand signs he finish it and said [Lightning release: Raikiri], Kakashi quickly dash towards Haru, Haru met his attack with [Hado style: Raikoho]. The two techniques met each other and a devastating electric currents run to their surrounding destroying the place, both of them was thrown backwards. Haru due to his sturdy body and Armament haki was unscathed, however the same was not true for Kakashi, and he had wounds all over his body and is on the verge of unconsciousness. Haru quickly dash towards kakashi and healed him. 

Kakashi feeling the warmth spreading to his body was awakened and he open his eyes and saw Haru healing him with tears on his face.

Haru noticing Kakashi opened his eyes, anxiously called out to him.

"Are you alright Kakashi? I'm sorry I did not control my strength you are wounded because of me" said Haru while sobbing

"Stupid Haru, I was the one who told you not to hold back it's okay, I wanted to test also my limits. And I was disappointed with myself that this is all what I can do, you have grown stronger. I told myself that I will protect you but I was the one who always lost."

"Kakashi no baka, you are already strong enough, who needed your protection I can protect myself. I wanted to become strong to protect my love ones including you."

Kakashi upon hearing the word 'LOVE' his taught are in jumble 'love? He said he loves me?' his face quickly turned red.

"Kakashi are you alright your face look like a tomato, is there any injuries left?"

Kakashi quickly compose himself and said.

"I lost this spar again, my technique cannot even harm you."

"Oh that's because I have a technique to protect myself, it increases my defense and attack power. I can teach you if you want and I can also teach you sword technique, you know the sword slash I send you, and also some movement technique which can greatly help you."

 

"Really, okay" said Kakashi in an excited voice. 

Haru upon seeing this had a smile on his face.

"I'll teach you after I finish my graduation exam. I plan to apply for graduation tomorrow"

"Really that's great, I will accompany you tomorrow"

"Okay my dad will also be there since they needed his permission"

22