Chapter 20- “Just be happy my son”
1.4k 1 26
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Kakashi went to a store and look for a gift he could give to Haru as a congratulatory present. Since Haru always give him something, he also wants to reciprocate it. He looked for something but do not know what to give him. Haru already had everything he needs.

While he was looking for a gift he was called out by a familiar voice.

"Kakashi-yaro what are you doing here?" ask Obito behind him was Rin

"Oh baka Obito what are you doing here and Rin too, long time no see"

"Hi kakashi, I was just looking for somethings needed for the academy and Obito just wanted to tag along, how about you?"

"I'm looking for a gift to give to Haruka"

"Haruka? Why is it his birthday?" ask Obito

"No, he just pass his graduation exam a while a go and I just what to buy him a congratulatory gift but I don't know what to give him"

"Really Haruka is already a genin! I won't lose to any of you" said Obito

"Wahhhhh Kakashi buying a gift to Haru!" screemed Rin with a heart shape on her eyes (Ehem Fujoshi)

"I'll Help you buy a gift for him" said Rin

"Really that's a lot of help" thank Kakashi

"So what are you planning to buy him" [Rin]

"I don't know yet, Haruka already has all you know his family is rich, although we are both in Hatake clan his parents are richer than mine."

"Yeah we knew that" [Obito]

"Oh I know buy him some flowers he'll like it" [Obito]

"Really?" [Kakashi]

"Yeah you know since he smells like flower" [Obito]

"How do you know that he smells like flower" A dark gloomy atmosphere was seen around Kakashi while glaring at Obito.

"Well come on you know, I sat next to him all the time in the academy" [Obito]

"Hmph! Fine I'll buy him some flowers" said kakashi while accidentally turning his head on a particular shop. He quickly walk inside the shop.

"Hey kakashi where are you going?" ask Obito

"Let's follow him" said Rin

 When kakashi entered the shop his gaze landed on a particular emerald color ribbon, the ribbon is embroidered with gold treads into a beautiful peace of art. There is also a diamond stone in the center.

"Good morning sir, how may I help you"

"I would like to see that ribbon, how much is it?"

"Oh that ribbon, let me get it for you"

"Kakashi what do you want to buy" [Rin]

"That ribbon, It's perfect for Haru's hair since it's getting longer and he did not want to cut it, so I'll buy him this one to tie his hair"

"Wow that's perfect kakashi" [Rin]

"I hope so"

"Sir this is the ribbon, it is made by the rare emerald butterfly's silk with gold embroidery with a 24-carat tear shape red diamond"

"How much is it?"

"It's price is 50,000 ryo"

Upon hearing the price both Obito and Rin jaw drop

"That's so expensive, do you have enough money kakashi?"

"Well I had save up enough amount but it's okay he deserve this ribbon he already gave so much to me, it's my turn to gave it back"

"Kyahhhhh" [Rin]

"So cheesy" [Obito]

"I'll take it, please put it in a box" said kakashi

"Thank you for your patronage, please come again" 

"Now all I need is flowers"

"The yamanaka clan have a flower shop, you might want to go there" [Rin]

"Okay thank you Rin" 

"We will go now Kakashi, please say our congratulations to Haru"[Rin]

"Yes I will"

"Bye!"

"Bye!"

Kakashi put the box in his storage ring and made his way to the yamanaka flower shop

"Goodafternoon how may I help you" said the woman with blond hair

"Excuse me can you help me pick up a flower"

"Hmm a flower, who will you give it to your girlfriend?" 'Such a cute boy, oh sweet puppy love'

"What no not my girl-" kakashi pause and said "yes my girlfriend"

"Ho ho ho, such a sweet child okay I'll prepare it for you" 

The blond woman prepared 3 red lilies and arrange it in a bouquet and gave them to Kakashi.

"Here you go, 3 red lilies this means pure love in the language of flowers"

"Thank you how much is it?"

"Well it's 500 ryo each flower but I'll give it to you for free"

"Huh why, I'll pay it"

The woman shakes her head and said "It's fine, just take it I hope you find your happiness little one"

"Thank you" 

Kakashi bowed and left the flower shop. He put the flower in his storage space.

He quickly went home, wash himself and change his shinobi attire into more casual. After that he tried to style his hair but unfortunately his hair wont cooperate, he just fixed it as is and contemplate if he removes his mask or not. He made up his decision and removes his mask for tonight only. He look himself in the mirror and nods in satisfaction. Although he is only 9 years old due to chakra and training, his body looks like 12 years old, it's the same as Haru. He checks his items the flower in hand and the box in the ring, he walks out of his room and saw his father.

Sakumo looks up to kakashi and was stunned. "Where are you going kakashi?"

"I'll be going to Haru's house to celebrate his graduation exam while ago"

Sakumo seeing the bouquet of flowers and kakashi's outfit with his mask off contemplates for a while and sigh 

"Okay, tell my congratulations to Haru for me"

"You won't go with me father?" ask Kakashi

"I would like to but I don't what to ruin your plans for tonight, so just enjoy yourself there" said Sakumo smirking

"What? Okay father see you later" kakashi walks out in a confuse manner

"This boy, He is all grown up, what ever you want to do I'll support you, just be happy my son" muttered Sakumo.

26