Chapter 21- Comfort
1.3k 0 22
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Kakashi quickly made his way to Haru's house and knock on the door. Haru was the one who opened the door and was stunned to see kakashi's face without a mask

 'No fair this is foul's play, why was he so handsome even as a child' screamed Haru in his head.

Kakashi seeing Haru's stunned expression smirk inwardly, he takes out the flower and gave it to Haru 

"Haru congrats on becoming a genin" said Kakashi

 Haru had a shock expression on his face when he saw the flowers, he quickly compose himself take the flowers on kakashi's hands and took a sniff 

"Thank you kakashi, they are very beautiful"

"Not as beautiful as you" whispered Kakashi

However how can Haru not heard it with his enhance perception, when he heard Kakashi's words, he was elated 

'So he really had feelings for me, I'm so happy but I can't let it show to my face need to hide it'.

"Did you say something?"

"Nope no, I did not say anything" said Kakashi in a flustered face.

"Oh" said Haru in a disappointed voice. 

"Well come inside then, we already prepared dinner let's eat."

"Hmm Okay"

'Kakashi is still shy, well I'll take my time we are still young after all' tought Haru.

"Is uncle Sakumo not home?"

"He is home, he said congratulations to you too"

"Why did you not invite him then?"

"I did but he said that he does not want to ruin my plans for tonight, I'm confuse about that though, because I don't know what he meant."

Haru being an old soul understood what Sakumo meant this made his ears turned red. He quickly said to Kakashi 

"Don't worry uncle Sakumo did not mean anything, let's go to the dinning room"

"Okay, also Rin and Obito expresses their congratulations to you"

"Oh okay I'll thank them once I see them"

The two arrive at the dinning room

"Oh Kakashi you look handsome tonight without your mask" said Sosuke

"Thank you uncle" said Kakashi 

"Okay let's eat" said Rin

 After dinner the two was sitting in the garden near the lake watching the stars and the moon. Both of them are quiet for some time just watching the night sky and hearing the noises of the insects and hundreds of fireflies that helps illuminate the garden with the giant moon the hung closely in the sky. Kakashi broke the silence

"Haru I have something to give you" 

"What is it?"

"Close your eyes and don't move"

Haru close his eyes, he can hear the kakashi's footstep getting closer until he was on his back. He felt his hair being pulled up and being fix. 

"You can open your eyes now"

When Haru opened his eyes, he can see kakashi infront of him handling him a simple mirror.

He took the mirror in a confuse manner, he look at his reflection and saw the beautiful exquisite emerald ribbon with a diamond tied in his hair. The ribbon looks very beautiful, it complimented his scarlet hair.

"It's very beautiful thank you kakashi, but this looks expensive"

"Well a little but its okay it was worth it"

"Kakashi you don't have to buy something expensive a simple ribbon is enough. It's not how much the gift is worth that's important, it's the one who gave the gift that was important. So as long as it's you I'm okay with everything even a stone you pick on the ground. But thank you I'll cherished this gift and wore it every day." 

Kakashi blush at what Haru said and was happy. The two did not say anything else and just enjoyed star gazing in the comfort of each others company.

The next morning Haru woke up early did his daily routine, wash himself and goes downstairs to eat breakfast. Haru was wearing a black sleeveless mesh shirt on top of a sleeveless long emerald coat with golden patterned design with a gold uzumaki symbol on the back, tied with a thick black belt that emphasizes his thin waist, a black anbu pants coupled with dark green open ninja boots that reaches the knee. His right hand wear a fingerless dark green with gold colored pattern at the edge gloves that reach up to his shoulders and his left hand also wears the same colored fingerless gloves that reach up to his arms. 

He also wore a green colored bangle in his left biceps, a dark colored green scarf with an emerald gem at the center was wrap up to his neck both ends reaching his knees. He wore the konoha handband on his forehead and an exquisite green ribbon tied his scarlet hair in a pony tail. After that he walks out of his house to the hokage office, he gathered a lot of attention because of his looks.

He made his way to the hokage's office and knocks at the hokage's door and heard a grumbled voice 

"Come in".

"Goodmorning Hokage-sama" greeted Haru

"Oh Haru your here, let us wait for your sensei, sh-"

*knock knock

"Oh speaking of the devil, your sensei's here"

Haru looks at the door and saw a handsome blond young man together with a beautiful red haired woman.

"Eh minato-nii san and aunt kushina"

*BONK

 "Awww" Haru had his hand on his head and a bump was seen

"How dare you called me aunt and call minato nii-san, I'll beat you up even if you are my nephew"

Kushina said angrily her scarlet hair are rising,

"Now now Kushina calmed down" said Minato

"Sorry Kushina-nee san"

"Hmph" but she quickly hugs Haru because he was so cute

"So sandaime sama, is Minato nii-san my sensei?" ask Haru

"Nope that would be me, are you happy Haru your great sister will teach you."

Haru look at kushina with a disspointed face.

"What's with what disappointed expression on your face"

"Nothing nee-san I'm just kidding I just miss Kushina-nee san" Haru said quickly hugging Kushina. 

"Oh I miss Haru too, you don't even visit me, I came to your house half a year ago and told me that you-"

Haru quickly stops Kushina from speaking or else the hokage may know about his proxy in the academy 

"Yes kushina nee san I was busy training after going to the academy that's why I had not seen you" Haru sending signal through his eyes to Kushina.

Kushina understanding want Haru meant said "Is that so, anyway I will be your new sensei"

"Will I have other team mates?"

"Nope Haru you will be the only one kushina will be teaching since all teams are complete. That's why you will be in a special position although you are a genin your strength is at least on high chunin, so you will train with Kushina for now and send you to missions as back up" told the hokage.

"Really your strength is at high chunin level, you are a genius Haru" said Minato

 'Well actually I have a quasi-kage level of strength but' Haru thought quickly replying to Minato 

"Thank you Minato-nii san, by the way nii-san what are you doing here in the hokage office"

"Oh right, aside from accompanying kushina, I also came here for you."

"Huh?"

"Well you see Kakashi is the only one in my team right now, and at first I wanted to take you with my team but Kushina said she wanted to train you with her, and I thought that maybe you want to join our team temporarily while waiting for a new addition on our team. What do you say?"

"Well I am fine with it, if kushina-nee san agreed after all she's my sensei now"

"Well It's okay you can join them, but I will train you Fuinjutsu while your at it."

22