Chapter 40- Bunpaku
953 2 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Looks like you will be my opponent old man" said Haru

"Well I did not know that my opponent would be a child like you, they only told me to kill you" said the old man

"Want to go to other places for our fight?" said Haru

"Very well"

Haru and the old man went out far away from the battlefield. Haru then unsheathe his sword and sent tobu zangeki to his opponent, the old man upon seeing the power of the attack did not try to defend but evaded it instead and was shock by the power of the slash.

"What's your name child" ask the old man

"I'm Haruka Hatake, what about you old man"

"Im called by the name Bunpaku, Suna's Ichibi jinchuriki" said Bunpaku

"Looks like you are not an ordinary kid, I can't win this match without releasing him. Well don't hate this old man for what I'm about to do" said bunpaku

He then started to ooze out red chakra out of his body just like the chakra cloak when he fought kushina. 

Bunpaku then uses his sand to attack Haru, Haru by using his observation Haki evaded all his attacks and sends his own sword slashes to his opponent, well Haru can just conjure his chains to restrain his opponent and finish the match but he don't want to do that since he wanted to test his current strength without using his chains or his eyes. So he will fight the Ichibi using his other techniques.

Haru the conjure his flames in his sword and attack bunpaku with fire slashes, and bunpaku uses his sand to both defend and attack, in his tailed beast cloak bunpaku's control over the sand is great. 

After a while of testing his opponents strength, he saw that he can't win against his opponents so Bunpaku decided that he will totally unleash the Ichibi, he closes his eyes and uses [Feigning sleep jutsu].

After he closes his eyes all the sand in the desert began to move towards his body and a gargantuan raccoon like creature appeared on the battlefield. 

Shukaku had a sand colored body, with a violet markings all over his body with a gigantic tail that throws off sands.

"Hahaha I'm finally out" said Shukaku

"Well looks like your my opponent kid, I'll kill you as a reward for Bunpaku for bringing me out" said Shukaku 

He then unleash his technique [Futon: Air bullets], A massive air bullet was sent to Haru, Haru quickly activated his shunko and quickly evaded the attack.

Shukaku seeing this was shock he then fired air bullets one after the other. And Haru evaded all of it.

At first Haru was a little intimidated by Shukaku's appearance since this is his first time fighting a massive opponent and a bijuu at that. But he quickly compose himself and acted calmly and evaded his attacks.

Haru then sends his sword slashes to Shukaku, Shukaku uses his sands as defense against his slashes, the sword slashes was able to destroy the sands defense but he cant penetrate shukaku's defense. Shukaku was obviously shock about the power of the slashes and his playful demeanor disappeared and become serious.

He attacks Haru using his sands, Haru had a hard time dodging his attacks because he was in a desert and he don't have the environmental advantages.

'This is getting a little bit troublesome' said Haru 

'Well no pain no gain' 

He then activated his sage mode, his appearance started to change, his eyes became fox-like, his canine teeth sharpened, and he had 3 orange colored whisker like patterns on his cheeks.

He then bit his finger and made hand signs [Summoning jutsu]

A puff of smoke appeared and a huge 2 meter blue fox with silver linings on his 5 tails appeared in front of Haru. 

"Oh Shirahoshi-nee san good thing you are the one who answered my call" said Haru

"Oh Haru what brings you to call us today" said Shirahoshi

"Well as you can see I have a troublesome opponent" said Haru

Shirahoshi then look up to Shukaku and said "Very Troublesome indeed"

"Shirahoshi nee can you transform into a larger one to fight against it"

"Well of course, climb up on my back" said the fox

Haru then climb up her back and Shirahoshi transformed into a gigantic fox rivaling that of Shukaku.

When Shukaku saw this he was shock he then said 

"Looks like the Kitsune clan showed its face again" said Shukaku in a condescending tone

"Hmm well yes, as you can see we have found our chosen one" said Shirahoshi

Shukaku snorted and began his attack, he did not like the kitsune clan because they reminded him of a certain fox that keeps calling him weak. Thats why his attacks are becoming fiercer and stronger.

"Tsk! Looks like he does not like your clan" said Haru

"Well you can say that, so what's your plan?" ask Shirahoshi

"Attack him using water jutsus, and I'll attack him using my lightning base techniques" said Haru

"Well it's a good thing I'm the one who answered, water base jutsu are my specialty"

"I know" said Haru

Shirahoshi then  opened her mouth and release her jutsu [Suiton: Exploding water shock wave] a great volume of water was release from her mouth and advance towards Shukaku. 

Shukaku seeing this had a grave expression he then create a giant wave of sand to counter attack the attack met and the sand became soak with water and he had a hard time controlling them due to the dense weight of the sand.

Haru seeing the attack works made his move [Hado style: Flying dragon-striking heaven-shaking Thunder cannon] he raises his right arm and fires a gigantic beam of electrical energy towards Shukaku which created a large explosion. 

Shukaku's left side was devastated, he was shock by the power of the brats technique. Haru seeing the damage that he did smiled in satisfaction. 

Shukaku became angry with this and uses the sand in the desert to replace the soak sands to repair his damage body, after which he began to attack again.

Haru and Shirahoshi upon seeing this made their move again, Shirahoshi uses another powerful technique [Suiton: Super exploding water shockwave] she spits out a large amount of water, covering the entire area in which they battle with crushing, unavoidable waves, towards Shukaku, his sands began to get soak again.

Haru also finishes preparing his jutsu [Plasma style: White Nova] A large torrent of white light was shot directly at Shukaku, Shukaku feeling the danger of the technique uses his remaining sand to defend himself but it was for nothing and the white light quickly envelope him. 

After the technique was done, Shukaku was no longer there only the burned out body on bunpaku remained. 

He directed Shirahoshi to disable the technique and to get back to her original form. She acknowledge and transforms back, they went to the burned body and Haru felt the pulse of the man. 

It looks like he was still alive but was gravely injured, he thought for a moment and decided to heal his grave injuries, he then wrap him up with his chains. He did not kill the sands jinchuriki because he can be use as a bargaining chip to the sand village. 

"Thank you Shirahoshi-nee for your help today" said Haru

"Well it looks like you are much more stronger when the last time I saw you, well I'll be going now then goodbye" said Shirahoshi and she disappeared in a puff of smoke. 

Haru then quickly teleported back to the battlefield.

17