Chapter 41- The two great toad sages
950 1 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In the battlefield when Haru and the Ichibi was still fighting somewhere...

Kakashi was fighting with the 6 elite jonins of the sand (let's call them ninja 1-6).

 Kakashi seeing this decided to use his magnet release he took out another 5 swords in his spacial bracer and made his hand signs [Magnet release: Defiant swords] the 5 blades hover around him ready to strike his opponents when he wield it, he then made another hand signs [Hado style: Tsuzuri raiden] the blades were covered with lightning energy increasing there attack and speed. 

The ninjas seeing this became serious, ninja 1 uses [Katon: Great fire ball jutsu] while ninja 2 uses [Fuuton: Great breakthrough] the two techniques complemented each other went directly to Kakashi, however when he saw this he did not evade, he raises his sword and unleash tobu zangeki in the middle of the technique cutting the combined jutsu in two and went pass him.

He then willed his blades and attack the ninjas, he then attack the one he thinks is the strongest among them. 

The ninjas tried to avoid and defend against his blades, ninja 3 uses [Doton: Mud wall jutsu] but the blade just pierce through the wall like tofu and went towards the ninja, seeing this he quickly tried to evade but his left shoulder was hit and left bleeding.

The other 4 evaded his attacks but the blades seem to have a mind on its own and it quickly attack them again. 

Ninja 6 which is the strongest of them was not fairing well either against Kakashi's onslaught, he was riddled with cut wounds all over his body.

Kakashi retreated for awhile and he checks the condition of his opponents, they all have wounds over their bodies. 

His opponents group up together, he then wield his swords towards him and made another hand signs [Magnet release: Senkei] his blades had lightning all over its bodies and encircled Kakashi and his opponents, that acted like a barrier so his opponents can't escape. 

He then wield one of them to come to him and he is now using nitoryu, he also uses his shunko (Thunder) and his speed was unparalleled, he flashes to ninja 5 and before he could react a blade was pierce to his heart.

All the ninjas seeing their comrade die became enrage and they all attack Kakashi together. All of them uses their blades with wind chakra around it and attack Kakashi in close combat since they can't use a huge ninjutsu since Kakashi trap them in his technique, electric currents run through their battlefields.

Ninja 1 and ninja 2 attack Kakashi together on each side, Kakashi jump of the way and Ninja 3 anticipated it and attack behind Kakashi when he jump, Kakashi perceive this and somersaulted mid-air while kicking ninja 3 towards ninja 4 who came to attack him again. 

Ninja 6 also began his assault, Kakashi then parried his assaults and kick him, he went behind ninja 1 and slash his back.

After which he throws his left sword towards ninja 2 who came to him to stop his track. He then went in front of ninja 3 conjured a simple rasengan in his left hand and sent it towards his stomach, ninja 3 flew away while spinning mid air.

Ninja 2,4,and 6 saw their comrades die one after the other and was completely enrage. 

Ninja 4 uses his ninjutsu [Doton: Multiple mud wall] they surrounded Kakashi with mud walls around him to block his escape route, ninja 2 and 6 also uses [Katon: great fireball] and [Fuuton: great breakthrough] respectively towards Kakashi. It looks like they forgot how kakashi slice the technique prior to their fight due to their rage. 

Kakashi just slice their technique again, he wield one of the blades and went to pierce ninja 4. He then went behind ninja 2 and uses chidori

"Omae wa mou Shindeiru" 

"Na-" ninja 2 did not yet finish speaking and he was already struck with chidori 

Ninja 6 seeing this wanted to save ninja 2 but kakashi manipulate chidori to [Raiton: Chidori eiso] 

"NANI!"

Upon saying this the lightning spear went pass ninja 2 body and went towards ninja 6 and pierce his heart.

He then wipe out the blood in his hands and returned his other blades to his spacial bracer. He then dashes towards the other sand ninjas to help the other konoha shinobis.

But before he could go, a figure appeared in front of him, when he came into it it was Haru on his sage mode. 

When he saw Haru's appearance he was stunned, well you can't blame him since if before his appearance look like an angel, now his face became devilishly enchanting; the addition of his fox-like eyes is like seducing you to do his bidding, his canine teeth that protrudes out his soft juicy lips felt like you wanted to let him suck you and his 3 whisker like pattern on his cheeks just increases his charm.

He was daze for a bit before Haru, called out to him.

"Kakashi are you alright?" 

Kakashi's face turned red and he felt like a liquid leak out his nose. He turned away and wipe his nose and said 

"Yeah I'm fine, what about you?"

"I'm also good, I already defeated the Ichibi" said Haru proudly

"What you defeated the Ichibi, but the plan should be to restrain it?" ask Kakashi shock

He knows that Haru was strong but defeating a bijuu is a whole other level.

"Hehe why do I need to restrain it when I can defeat it, see his here" said Haru while pointing on the chain old man behind his back

"Is he still alive?" ask Kakashi

"Of course he is, he is an important bargaining chip" said Haru

"Okay so what are you going to do now?"

"Let's finish this war against the sand, let's help uncle Sakumo and Jiraiya sensei, You help uncle and I'll help Jiraiya sensei"

"Okay"

The two went and go their way to the fiercest battleground in the war

 

In another battlefield 

Rasa keeps attacking Jiraiya, jiraiya already summoned Gamabunta to help him fight the Kazekage.

'I can't drag this fight for too long, Haru was still restraining the Ichibi and needed help to defeat it' thought Jiraiya

'Looks like I need to summon both of them'

"Gamabunta, held him for a while, I needed to summon Ma & Pa to quickly finish this fight" said Jiraiya

"Okay just hurry up" said Gamabunta

Jiraiya bit his finger and made the hand signs [Summoning jutsu]

*Poof

2 old toads appeared in front of him 1 male and 1 female.

"Jiraiya kozo why did you called us" ask Fukasaku

"Well I needed to finish this fight quickly against the sand Kazekage, as you can see he had the magnet release that controls gold sand and is a little troublesome" said Jiraiya

"Why do you want to quickly finish the fight that you have to call us out, It's lunch time and I needed to prepare dinner" said Shima 

"Now now Ma, I think Jiraiya here had a reason"

"Well because after this fight we needed to defeat the Ichibi"

"What?!" exclaimed the 2, they then look around but saw no signs of the Ichibi

"Kozo where is the Ichibi?" ask Shima

"He was lead away by Haru a konoha Shinobi to restrain him for awhile, we needed to finish this fight quickly because I don't know if he can restrain the Ichibi for long" explained Jiraiya

"I see okay then" said Fukasaku

Rasa seeing his opponent summon 2 other toads, became cautious

"Looks like you are in a rush" ask Rasa

"Haha not really" said Jiraiya

"Well are you worried about that brat?"

When Jiraiya heard this his smiling face became a frown

"Well looks like I'm right, but I don't think he can survive against Shukaku" provoke Rasa

"I would not underestimate him if I where you" said Jiraiya

"Is that so?"

While they are talking Jiraiya's hands was clap together and he was entering sage mode. A white light could be seen on his hands.

Rasa began attacking Jiraiya, Jiraiya dodge his attacks while he's on top of Gamabunta's head. Gamabunta uses [Suiton: Water bullet] to offset Rasa's sand attacks. But Rasa's sand is not ordinary they are gold sands, and the use of water technique does nothing to it, however it still consumes large amount of his chakra to move his gold sands.

After a while Jiraiya's appearance change; his nose grow bigger and had warts, his teeth turned sharp, he also acquires a goatee and he had toad-like eyes. Jiraiya had entered his sage-mode.

"Let's do this Ma & Pa"

"Yes!" said the two

[Senpo: Goemon] said the three, Jiraiya spits out large volume of oil, while Fukasaku performed a large wind release jutsu, and Shima performed a large fire release jutsu to ignite it. 

Rasa seeing this technique uses his sands to defend but the high temperature of jiraiya's technique melted the gold dust of Rasa, Rasa seeing his gold sands melted tried to evade but he was hit and was severely injured, their battlefield was field with superheated oil that feels like inferno.

15