Chapter 65- The Wedding
999 1 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In the streets of Konoha, many people were rejoicing since today is the day a new Hokage would take the place, all the people Konoha are seen standing in front of a red building. 

After a while of waiting Sandaime with his Hokage attire is standing in front of the people on top of the building, he then started his farewell speech and took off his Hokage hat and called up Minato.

Minato then appeared in front of the villagers at the top of the Hokage building with his white haori with fire at the bottom with the word 4th Hokage at the back. 

The 3rd then put the Hokage hat on Minato's head and the villagers cheered for him. He then made his speech and promises towards the people of Konoha and after that the people cheered and clap their hands.

After that the village of Konoha celebrated for a week, the other villages also sent their envoys to congratulate Minato, especially the sand village since they are now allies, the Kumo and the Rock just sent their regards and as for Kiri they also send their regards since they also have a new Mizukage.

Their new Kage is Yagura, the 4th Mizukage, he opted for peace treaty since they had an ongoing civil war. Haru, however, did not know if the same thing will happen during canon. What he is sure of is that Yagura will no longer be manipulated since he already killed Madara and Obito is also on their side. 

Haru did not care what will change by his actions since he is already strong enough to handle the consequences.

 

A few days later, in the Hokage office…

"Wow Minato-nii your office is full of papers" said Haru

"Hehe do you still need to state the obvious Haru" said Minato

"Hahaha it's a good thing I did not want to be hokage" 

"Well enough about that, I called you here to ask you a position" said Minato

"What is it nii-san?"

"Do you want to become my ANBU commander?"

"ANBU commander?" 

Haru was shock when he heard that, but then he contemplated for a bit then said

"Sorry Minato-nii, I don't wanna become the ANBU commander it's a drag, why not let uncle Sakumo be the commander?"

Minato was speechless about Haru's reason, he sigh and said

"Fine then, I'll just let Kak-"

"No! Not Kakashi either, we won't have enough time to stay together"

"Then who should I assign to that position?"

"Does uncle Sakumo not want to be commander anymore?"

"Well I plan to make him my second in command when I'm not here, that's why I wanted to ask you to be my ANBU commander" said Minato

"Oh then I can recommend you someone, but he is not ready for now"

"Who?"

"My disciple Shisui" said Haru

"Oh right Shisui really is strong enough to be a commander, he had a High jonin level of strength"

"Of course he is, but I still need to teach him some things, I'll tell you if his ready. Oh and also why not make Obito an ANBU for your own personal guard, but I will still train him till his ready"

"Okay then I'll wait for them both."

"Anyways Minato-nii I'll give this two techniques to you" said Haru

"What's this?"

"These two techniques is the revised simple-lower version of both Observation and Armament Haki, I called it Mantra and Ashura method; the mantra only increases their perception and the Ashura enhances their body strength and durability. You should teach these new techniques to your own ANBU's for now, then made it a rule that all jonins should train in this method after I tell you the go signal. As for the observation and armament, I'll teach it to those who I deemed worthy."

"Okay then, so do you have anyone in mind right now?"

"Hmm I have 3 people in mind but I won't train them for now"

"Oh okay then, talk to me when you are ready and don't worry I'll implement this techniques of yours once I stabilize my position" said Minato

"Okay thanks Minato-nii"

Haru then walk out from the hokage-office and went home.

When Haru got home Kushina is there while talking to his mother.

"Mom Dad I'm home, Oh Kushina nee is here too" said Haru

"Welcome Home Haru" said his mother

"Welcome home son" said his father

"Oh brat you're home" said Kushina

"Yeah, what are you two talking about?" ask Haru

"Haha Kushina here is talking about marriage" said his mother

When Haru heard that he was surprise and elated

"Wow Kushina-nee you are getting married with Minato-nii? When are you getting married?"

"Haha we plan to get married next month" said Kushina

"That fast? Well then I will help you prepare for your wedding" said Haru excitedly

"Hahaha okay then"

"Minato-nii did not even tell me when I went to him earlier" pouted Haru

"Maybe he just forgot since he was busy with his paper works, and you know since he is new to his position he is taking his time to adjust and felt tired every day, that's why I suggested our wedding to be held next month to help him relax and be happy working"

"Hehe okay then, I'll help with the decorations and invitations?" said Haru

"Haha you brat, you are much excited than I am"

"Of course I never attended a wedding yet, much less participate in it that's why I wanted to help"

"Haha okay then"

"Do you plan a traditional wedding theme?"

"Yeah, we just want a simple wedding"

"Simple? No! No! No! You both need to have a grand wedding Kushina-nee, Minato-nii is the Hokage, and you are my mother's cousin and part of the Hatake clan, a simple wedding from Hatake clan is a no go. The grander the better"

"*Sigh Fine then"

"Okay do have any place you have in mind?"

"Hmm? Not really do you have anything in mind?"

"Well how about in our garden? It is big enough to accommodate thousands of people. And spring will come next month and the sakura trees will blossom, I think it will be a beautiful sight to see."

"Oh right nice idea Haru" said Rin

"Okay then, I'll tell Minato"

"Who do you plan to invite?"

"Well since Minato is the hokage, we plan to invite all the clans head and our friends and some other people"

"Oh okay then, I'll ask Minato-nii about that and I'll take care of the invitation and designs, mother will take care both or your outfits and father will take care of the venue"

"Okay then"

They then use the whole day to plan and talk about the wedding.

9