Chapter 66- What about us?
969 1 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The next morning…

*Knock Knock

Haru then opens the door and saw Kakashi standing in front. 

"Oh Kakashi Ohayo, what are you doing here early in the morning?"

"Ohayo Haru, do you have something to do today?" ask Kakashi

"Yeah, why?"

"Nothing, I just wanted to invite you to train" said Kakashi

"Hmm I have something important to do during this month, so I cannot join you," said Haru sadly

"Oh what is it? Maybe I can help" said Kakashi

"Oh right you can, you see Minato-nii and Kushina-nee will have their wedding next month and I will help with the preparation wanna join me?"

"What Minato-sensei will get married next month?" ask Kakashi shock

"Yeah, Kushina-nee just told me yesterday, so what do you say? Wanna join me?"

"Of course I'll help you, so what do we need to do?"

"Well I was task to make the invitations and distribute them and to design the venue and arrange the flowers"

"Okay then let's start"

"Let's eat breakfast first"

"Okay"

Then both of them went inside the house and ate breakfast before they start the day. After which they made their way to the Hokage office

*Knock Knock

"Come-in"

"Minato-nii Ohayo"

"Ohayo Haru and Kakashi, what brings you here?"

"Minato-nii, I came here to ask you who will be your guests on your wedding next month?"

"Oh right Kushina did tell me about your plans on our wedding and I would like to thank you for helping her"

"No problem Minato-nii"

"Okay so I already wrote here all the people we wanted to invite" said Minato before he passes the scroll to Haru.

Haru caught it and read it; it is full of names of the clans in Konoha and some other important people. 

"Okay then Minato-nii I'll go now"

"Okay then"

Then Minato went back to the mountains of paper works, he needed to finish. Haru thought for a while and then said

"Oh right Minato-nii, an advice to handle paper works"

Minato perk-up on what Haru said and waited for him to continue

"KAGE-BUNSHIN"

Said Haru then he walk out of the door followed by Kakashi…

Minato was dumbfounded by what Haru said and he really is an idiot not thinking about using it. He then summoned 5 clones and tasks his clones to do the paper works.

Haru and Kakashi exited the building and Kakashi ask

"So where are we going now?"

"Hmm… let's buy some mini scrolls; I have an idea about the design." 

"Okay then"

Then they both walk around Konoha until they went on a store for scrolls and the like. When they went there, they saw Rin and Obito buying some scrolls too, they greeted the duo.

"Obito, Rin what are you guys doing here?" ask Haru

"Oh Haru and Kakashi Good morning" greeted Rin

"Oh Haru and Kakashi-yaro what are you doing here?" said Obito

"Hehe we are here to buy some scrolls for Minato-nii and Kushina-nee's wedding next month"

"WHAT?!" said the two shock about the sudden news flash

"Oh right you two did not know, but Minato-nii and Kushina-nee will have their wedding next month and we are helping them for the preparations"

"Wow I did not know the two are getting married" said Rin excitedly

"Yeah, Kushina-nee just told me yesterday, how about you two what are you doing here?"

"Oh we are here to buy some stuffs for my practice in medical jutsu, and also because it's my day off today Obito ask me to go out" said Rin while blushing

"Ho ho! I would like to know more details" said Haru before pulling Rin and went towards the store owner to ask the owner to make a custom made scroll designed by Haru.

Obito and Kakashi then followed the two behind. After that they made their way towards that flower shop, Obito and Rin also decided to help with the preparation of their sensei-s wedding.

On their way Haru ask Rin.

"So you and Obito are a couple now? When did that happen? And who proposes first?" ask Haru

"Well we became a couple a month ago, Obito was the one who ask me to be his lover" said Rin while blushing

"Really Obito did? And you agreed why?" ask Haru

"Well I fall for him because…"

"You fall for him because??"

"Well since the day he was injured, I always knew he had feelings for me and he is very nice and gentle towards me. I also knew that I have feelings for him then, because my heart hurts when he was about to die, so when he ask me out I did not hesitate to say yes" said Rin with a red face while answering Haru's questions.

"OMG! I'm so proud of you both, well Obito is really a nice guy although he acted like an idiot. But I think he loves you the most"

"Well how about Kakashi and you?" ask Rin

Haru and Rin arrive at the flower shop and Obito and Kakashi just stood outside while they were talking 

"So you confess to Rin and she accepted? So the two of you are a couple now?!" ask Kakashi shock

"Haha yeah, because when I nearly died, I thought that not telling Rin how I feel would be a good thing, when I just see her smile and happy I was content with it, but when I saw her cry in front of me, my heart aches and I don't want to let her become sad. So I steeled myself and confess. I was really nervous back then asking if she will refuse me but I was really surprise and happy that she accepted"

"Good for you both, well I always knew you have feelings for her." Said Kakashi

"Well how about you and Haru?"

"Well what about us?" ask Kakashi confuse

"Did you already confess to him?" ask Obito

"No, well we understand each other so what is there to confess about?"

"No! no no, that is where you are wrong baka Kakashi."

"What do you mean baka Obito?"

"Tsk! Tsk! When it comes to fighting I admit you are a genius but when it comes to relationships you are an idiot"

"Yo Obito you wanna fight?"

"Haha anyways, I think you should still confess to him, although you two acted like lovers, there is still a need to confirm it and have a label officially."

"Huh? Why?"

"Tsk! You really are stupid, okay just think about it, do the two of you acted like that?"

Pointed Obito at the couples holding hands at the side, Kakashi then shook his head.

"Or like that?"

Pointed Obito at the couple who are eating in which the guy scoops up food and fed it to the girl and vice-versa. Kakashi also shook his head

"Or that"

Pointed Obito to the couple kissing under the tree.

Kakashi blush when he looks at the couple and thought of him and Haru K-I-S-S-I-N-G on a tree.

"Tsk! Only an official couple can do that, so you need to up your game man" said Obito

"Heh! Then did the two of you already did that?" ask Kakashi

"Hehe of course" said Obito smugly

"Tsk! Show off" 

"So what's your plan?"

"I'll think about how I'll do it" said Kakashi

Obito just nodded his head, after waiting for a while, Haru and Rin walk out of the flower shop and greeted the duo.

"Are you finish?" ask Kakashi

"Yeah let's eat it's already lunch time" replied Haru

The group agreed and went to a restaurant to eat lunch. After that they continued their shopping for other necessities and went back home to rest since the materials they ordered would be available 3 days later.

 

After 3 days...

In Haru's house…

"So what are you planning for their invitations?" ask Rin

"Well since I am proficient in sealing techniques I will make a fancy one" said Haru

Haru then brought out all the items they bought and started working.

They bought a mini scroll with a green outer cover with exquisite design, a pink ribbon, and Haru went to mount Sakura to get some Sakura flowers, since the flowers in that mountain is full of natural energy that it took a very long time for it to wither even when it is pluck and took outside.

Haru then made some seals on the scrolls and some words of greetings and the purpose of the invitation. He then tied the pink ribbon at the middle of the scroll and place 3 sakura flowers in the middle.

When an invitation is opened, a pink mini fox apparition would appear at the top of the scroll and words made up of chakra would be seen. These words stated the greetings and the purpose of the invitation.

They took 2 days to make the invitation with the help of Haru's clones and after that they distribute it to the people who are invited.

Then they did the other designs and help the other preparations like food and wine and the like, and just like that days passes by until the awaited wedding.

13