Chapter 67- Wear your mask, always.
961 3 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Haru woke up by the sounds of chirping birds in front of his window; he then opened it and was greeted by the warm rays of the sun. The breeze of the spring pass by him and made his hair blow backward, he then breathed in the fresh air and look around the garden, he saw the flowers bloomed gorgeously and butterflies were dancing above them.

"What a beautiful day for a wedding," said Haru

He then washes himself and went to the dining area for breakfast. He saw his mother and father preparing breakfast and he greeted them.

"Good morning Mom and Dad"

"Good morning dear, can you please wake up Kushina and ask her to have her breakfast?"

"Okay Mom" said Haru before he went to Kushina's room

Kushina stayed in Haru's house for the wedding, leaving Minato behind in their house, since Haru said that they should not meet before the day of the wedding.

Haru knocks on Kushina's room

"Kushina-nee are you awake?" ask Haru

"Yes Haru, just woke up" said Kushina before opening the door

When Haru look at Kushina and notice the dark circles on her eyes, he was speechless.

"Did you have not gotten enough sleep last night?" ask Haru

"Well I kind of sleep late last night, probably because I was too excited" said Kushina blushing

Haru sigh and then said

"Well we can cover it later with make-up, let's go down first to have breakfast, after that you need to wash up and get done with make-up and have your photoshoot"

"Okay"

They then both went downstairs to eat their fill to start the day. After that Kushina wash up and Haru and his mother Rin went to dress up Kushina.

Haru was in charge of Kushina's make-up, well since in his past life he watched many videos on ourtube of people teaching make-up and some other stuff. 

Of course, Haru is not proficient in make-up even if he watched the vids, however during the past month he is practicing his make-up skills, his practice dummy? Of course it's Kakashi, he remembered the day when he bought the make-up.

 

Flashback…

"So Haru what are we doing today?" ask Kakashi

Hmm Haru contemplated for a while and went to ask Kushina and his Mom.

"Let's go to Kushina-nee and ask her what they needed their help with"

"Okay"

They then went downstairs and saw Kushina and his mom having a troubled look. He then ask them

"Mom, Kushina-nee what's wrong?"

"Oh Haru, well we have a problem, we cannot find any make-up artist for Kushina's wedding, all of them are busy," said his mother

"Really? Even from other city near Konoha?"

"Well we did not go that far" said Kushina

Haru contemplated for a while and said

"No worries mom and Kushina-nee I will be the one to do your make-up" said Haru confidently

Kushina and his mother were surprised by what Haru said and Kushina ask

"Hey brat, are you sure about that? Do you know how to apply make-up?"

"Well no, but I can start practicing," said Haru

"Sigh, fine I trust you since we don't have much choice, but if I ever look like a clown I will beat you up" said Kushina

Haru shuddered but quickly said "You can count on me"

And after that Haru brought all the needed equipment to start practicing his make-up skills, but has an immediate problem, he has no one to practice with, and that is where Kakashi came to his mind. 

Well, he can use his Kagebunshin for the work but he did not think about it, since when he was on earth, he saw the videos of couples where the girl practices her make-up skills on her boyfriend. So he wanted to do just that although they are not yet a couple.

At first Kakashi refuses, but with Haru's ultimate technique [Puppy dog eyes] he reluctantly agreed. And when Obito saw Kakashi with make-up on, he laughs hard until Kakashi beat him up. Rin also did it with Obito and it was Kakashi's turn to laugh at him.

Well in was a fun experience, nonetheless, due to Haru's perseverance and with the help of several kage-bunshins, he can say that he is a self-proclaimed professional make-up artist.

 

Back to the present…

After Haru finishes Kushina's make-up, she looks at the mirror and was surprised by what Haru did, she was really beautiful. Haru amplified her natural beauty; he just did some light make-up to her since the wedding will be held at day time. 

After that is finish, Kushina went towards the changing room to wear her wedding gown. 

Kushina's gown is a Kimono style wedding gown, she wore a white kimono with large sleeves on each hand, and on the edge of each sleeve have a sakura flower print. On her waist is a large belt made up of pink cloth. At the center of the belt in the back is a large sakura flower with a long trail of pink colored sakura shape clothing.

Her hair was styled by Haru's mother; she pulled up her with a clean bun, and styled it with a large white lily flower. 

After that is her white veil connected to her bun, when Kushina finish changing, they were all stunned because she is really beautiful.

The Photographer quickly took pictures of her, and they waited till the start of the wedding. Haru excuses himself out and went toward Minato's room.

When Haru went inside, he saw Minato already dress in his groom's attire, well Minato's outfit is simple; he also wore a white kimono with a touch of pink here and there. However, even if the clothes look simple the one who wears it made it look astonishing. 

"Wow Minato-nii you look very handsome" said Haru

"Hehe thanks Haru"

"Oh right sit down first I'll put some light make-up on you"

"Okay then"

Then Minato sat down and Haru put some light make-up on him. After that was finish he bid farewell to Minato and went to his room to change.

He first went to his bathroom to wash himself and after that he went out with only a towel on his waist and water is still dripping on his body. When he went to his closet to take his clothes he heard a knock on his door, he went towards it and opened it, in there he saw Kakashi dress in a white kimono. 

"Haru, are you ready lets -"

Kakashi did not finish his sentence when he saw Haru opened the door with only a towel on his waist, he look at Haru's wet appearance; from his face down to his neck and to the 2 pink nipples on his chest. His skin was covered with droplets of water making him very alluring. He felt a rush of blood going to his head and a fountain of blood came out to his nose and he fainted.

Haru panic when he saw Kakashi having an intense nosebleed. He then brought up Kakashi inside his room and checked his condition, he then concluded that Kakashi fainted from sudden blood lost and was dumbfounded. 

He chuckled and healed Kakashi, he leave him on his bed to rest and went to change his clothes.

After a while Kakashi woke up from his slumber, he then look around and saw that he is in a familiar room. He was confused at first but but then he remembered what happened a while ago. He turned red from remembering Haru's half naked appearance.

He was awoken from his imagination when Haru called up to him.

"Oh Kakashi you are awake"

Kakashi then turned his head towards Haru and saw Haru in his pink Kimono. He was daze for a bit and answered Haru

"Yeah, sorry about earlier" said Kakashi embarrass at what he did

"Hahaha Kakashi no Baka"

"Tsk! Anyways, are you ready?"

"Just wait for a while; I just need to fix my hair and my face"

"Okay, do you want me to help you comb your hair?"

"Hmm okay then, here" then Haru took out a brush and gave it to Kakashi

Kakashi took the brush from Haru's hand and gently brush his hair.

Haru's hair is very long almost reaching half his back; it is very smooth and silky.

"Haru, why don't you cut your hair? It is very long already"

"Well if I cut my hair, how can I wear the ribbon you gave me?"

Kakashi blushes at what Haru said and he continued brushing his hair until it was dry enough.

"Give me the ribbon Haru"

Haru then gave his ribbon to Kakashi; he then tied Haru's hair very gently into a ponytail and places the ribbon on it.

"Done"

"Thanks Kakashi"

"Shall we go then?"

"Wait your mask? Are you going out without it?" 

"Oh right, hmm I don't have any spare"

"Oh I gotchu fam, here" said Haru while pulling out a white mask for Kakashi to wear.

"Thanks, why do you want me to wear my mask?"

"Well, no reason I just don't want people looking at you, I only want to be the one to see your face"

Kakashi turned red at Haru's word but he nodded his head.

"Let's go" said Haru

They both left his room to welcome the guess.

11