Chapter 68- *Title at the end
1.2k 5 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After that, they got out to help and welcome the guest. The venue of the wedding is very grand, the area is covered with Sakura petals and rows of Sakura trees could be seen. There are rows of Tori gates seen from the entrance of the venue to the elevated open space. A grand ark full of white lilies is seen at the back of the stage. 

There are many seats and tables at each side of the venue that are designed exquisitely with the color theme of the wedding which is white and pink. The guests are starting to come and Haru and Kakashi together with Rin and Obito, escorted them to their sits.

The entire Hatake compound is also full of festivities, since Haru suggested a festival type of program for the wedding. There are stalls for food and even games, so after the wedding is over the villagers and the kids could enjoy the event. There is also a firework display later at night and musicians to play during the wedding and to play after it.

After a while the time of the wedding is nearing, and the sits are all full. When Haru looks around he saw many of the clan heads came to the wedding, including; Fugaku Uchiha, Hiashi Hyuga, the clan heads of the Ino-shika-chou, the Inuzuka, and Aburame clan. There are also some of the minor clans and some from the civilian family.

After waiting the sound of music is playing and the guests stop chattering, they all stand up after Minato appeared in the front together with my father. After which a bridal carriage appears and stops at the entrance of the venue. In there, Kushina opened the curtains and step down on the red carpet laid up to the altar.

Then the wedding started, Kushina walks up the aisle; Minato is seen crying tears of happiness, after that the ceremony started, they exchange words of love, wear the rings and they both kiss. 

The crowd claps their hands at the end of the wedding, and after that is the long-awaited reception. The food are delivered in each table and the guess started eating, the couple also started to cut the cake which is a 10 story cake by the way, and drink wine and dance on the floor were the musicians played music.

The wedding is very enjoyable to say the least. After that is gift giving to the couple, well they receive lots of gift from the clan heads. And after that they enjoyed the rest of the event.

"Kakashi, stay here I'll sing on the stage" said Haru

Kakashi was shock when he heard Haru, however he still nodded his head. Haru then walk up to the stage, the crowd seeing Haru on the stage was curious of what he is about to do, Haru then look at the crowd and said with an amplified voice.

"Good day everyone, I would like to sing a song for you, so please enjoy the show"

Haru then walk up to the musicians and talk to them, the musicians nodded their heads and started playing when Haru walk up to the stage.

Haru then started singing…

"Kono kawa no nagareru ga gotoku,

Odayaka ni neiro ga kikoeru,

Fuku kaze ga hoho o nadete yuku,

Natsukashii omoide ga njimu,

Haruka naru sora wa,

Mune o saku you ni,

Wasure kaketa kioku o samasu,

Afureru wa namida…"

(A/N: Haru is singing yume no hazakura by wotamin)

 

After Haru finish singing in front of the daze crowd he bowed his head and said 

"Thank you"

The crowd woke from their stupor and started to clap enthusiastically, Haru then went down the stage and joined Kakashi

 "Kakashi let's enjoy the stalls and wait for the fireworks later"

Kakashi woke up from his stupor and answered

"Okay Haru"

They walk out of the crowd and Kakashi started speaking

"I did not know you can sing so well"

"Hehe are you surprise?"

"Very, you have a very beautiful voice"

"Hehe thanks, come on let's go play"

And then Haru drag Kakashi to visit all the stalls around, they played games and eat their fill.

Kakashi did not notice the time he spent with Haru because he was enjoying himself too much. He also notices that there are many couples during this time; some are holding hands, some are eating together and heck, he also saw couples being intimate in public.

He blushes when he saw them, he then looks at Haru and notices his hand on his side while they are walking together. He steeled himself and held Haru's hand and crosses their fingers together.

Haru was surprise when Kakashi took his hand, he then look at Kakashi and he also hold his hand tightly and smiled at him.

Kakashi seeing Haru's smile was daze again and determination filled his eyes.

After a while, nightfall came and Kakashi leads Haru to a small hill overlooking the lake.

Kakashi then took out a picnic blanket in his space ring, and they sat on it.

"Let's wait for the fireworks here," said Kakashi

"Okay" said Haru

 

They kept quiet for a while until Kakashi spoke first

"Haru, I have something to say to you"

Haru was surprised when he heard Kakashi, he then moved his body to see Kakashi face to face, and you can see the expectation in his eyes.

"What is it Kakashi?"

"Uhm… you know that we have been together ever since we are babies"

Haru nodded at Kakashi to continue, Kakashi then look away at Haru's eyes and scratch his cheeks 

"Well… we have been together for almost 13 years; you help me train to become stronger and even supported me every time. You are always there for me to help me and in times of my needs, and when I look back, I am always the one who is in the receiving end"

Haru just kept quiet and he let Kakashi continue, Kakashi then look at Haru and continued saying

"I know you always told me to not think about it, that it was natural since you treat me as a brother. However, for me Haru, you are the most important person in my life. I don't want to treat you as my brother, I want you to be mine and mine alone, I want you to be my lover. I know it sounded selfish but that is how much I feel for you, of all the things you have done to me, let me repay it with my love for you, will you accept this feelings of mine, Haru?"

Kakashi waited for Haru to answer and he look at his eyes, he saw that Haru's eyes were red and he started crying. Kakashi panics and did not know what to do, so he hugs Haru.

"Please don't cry Haru, I know it is a bit abrupt for me to say this things to you but I can't relax knowing my true feelings for you, don't be burden by it, I will wait for you to answer my feelings."

Haru stops his crying when he heard Kakashi's words, Haru cried because of happiness, since in his last world, he never experience love. He was single for all his life and he never felt the warm of having someone to love. 

He broke off from Kakashi's hug and held his hands saying

"Are you sure about me Kakashi? You don't know how much happiness I am feeling by what you said. However, I am a guy Kakashi, in the future; I don't know if I can satisfy you and make you happy, I can't give you any kids and a family?"

When Kakashi heard Haru's words he hit Haru's head gently and said 

"Haru boke, don't think about those things, I don't care if you are a boy or a girl, as long as it is you, it is enough for me"

Haru cannot contain his happiness and hugs Kakashi tightly, Kakashi also hugs Haru back. Haru then slowly put his arms on Kakashi's neck; the two stared at each other and slowly leaned to one another, and then they…

Kiss…

Followed by their kiss is the sound of the fireworks in the night sky, seemingly celebrating the happy events and the start of a beautiful relationship.

After the long kiss, albeit sloppy since it's their first time, they both hug each other again and watch the remaining fireworks while holding their hands.

 

Title: First Kiss

10