Chapter 74- You may die
854 2 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Months pass by and Obito, Shisui, and Kakashi are already adept at using their abilities, however, due to this, their eyes are now a little blurry. Haru also notice this and told them that it was now time to purify their body and bloodline.

 

In Haru's little cave…

"Okay all of you are now ready, I will start with Shisui first, then Obito and lastly Kakashi"

The 3 nodded their heads and Shisui started stripping in front of Haru while his face turned red from embarrassment.

"Se-sensei, I'm ready" said Shisui

Haru looks at Shisui from top to bottom and nodded his head 

'Well, he will be a fine young specimen when he grew up' thought Haru

"Okay you sit cross leg, your back facing me" 

Shisui sat down as instructed, Haru then manifested his bloodline and a silhouette of phoenix could be seen behind him, he then made his hand signs 

[Phoenix secret-art: Body rebirth jutsu]

Golden flames appeared at Haru's hands and directed it to Shisui's body, Shisui screamed in pain but he endured. Shisui's body purification took longer since Haru is simultaneously purifying both his body and the curse. After a while the flames dwindled and Shisui lay in front of Haru.

Haru then took out a blanket to cover him and lay him in the corner. He then called out Obito to start getting naked.

Obito took out his clothing and also sat as instructed, Haru then begun his purification.

'Obito also had a nice body, are all Uchihas' really this good-looking? Well still none can match up with my baby' thought Haru and looks at Kakashi who is also looking at him

Haru winks at Kakashi, Kakashi saw this and his eyes smiled, he then stared at Haru and he also winks back at him while smirking. Haru saw this and he was surprise at Kakashi's brazen action and thought 

'Well looks like he is learning' thought Haru

After a while, Obito's purification is done, Haru then took out another blanket and laid Obito beside Shisui.

He then looks at Kakashi and said 

"Now it's your turn Kakashi, please st-"

Haru did not finish his sentence when he saw Kakashi already naked in front of him, he was dumbfounded 

"Well, what happened to the shy boy in the past" tease Haru while looking at Kakashi in all his glory

"Well both Obito and Shisui is already unconscious, and it's not like you have not seen me naked before"  

"Ara Ara~ very well, you know the drill"

Kakashi then sat down in front of Haru, Haru then conjured his flames. When the flames touch Kakashi's body, he endured the pain but after a while, Kakashi's face started contorting and he screamed in pain, his body began contorting and blood is dripping in his nose, ears and mouth. 

Haru was shock by the turn of events, although he predicted that purifying Kakashi's body again would be painful but he did not expect this kind of reaction from Kakashi, Haru then checks Kakashi's body while using the flames and he notices that Kakashi's bloodline is fighting another bloodline. 

Haru then concluded that it is the Uchiha's bloodline, his brain is thinking for reasons what could have caused this effect since if he stops now he did not know what will happen. He then concluded that because Kakashi already undergone body purification in the past, the Hatake bloodline is much more pure and powerful than the meager Uchiha's bloodline that was present in the eye.

And because Kakashi is undergoing purification, both the bloodlines are fighting for dominance with each other, because Kakashi's body recognizes the Uchiha's bloodline as a foreign entity.

This only happens now because, in the past, the Hatake bloodline did not care about the sharingan, now however because of the purification, that meager bloodline present is multiplying.

Haru needed some kind of a buffer to placate the two. He thought fast and nodded his head

"I'm sorry Kakashi but I have no choice but to do this or else you may die" whispered Haru at Kakashi

Haru then laid Kakashi into his arms, he then opened Kakashi's mouth and he leaned towards him. Haru is seem to be giving Kakashi something through his mouth, after a while Haru continued to purify Kakashi's body since the 2 bloodlines are now in harmony.

What Haru gave to Kakashi is his phoenix blood essence, by doing this the essence will act as a buffer to placate the bloodlines and let them live together in harmony. However this comes a price to Haru, since by doing this; his lifespan decreases, his phoenix bloodline will permanently be reduce from its completion from 100% to 90%, well the good thing is that the only thing that was remove from Haru is his immunity from physical attacks and nothing else.

But from also doing this, Kakashi's body will have more vitality, he will have a slight fire immunity and have affinity to flames, Kakashi's life span have also increase due to this.

After a while, the flames dwindled and Kakashi's bare body lay in front of Haru. Haru then took out another blanket and wrap Kakashi, Haru then weakly carried kakashi in the corner, since he just gave his blood essence to Kakashi, Haru is now extremely exhausted.

Haru then leaned on the wall and closes his eyes to rest; he did not worry about protection since the whole cave is covered with his chains.

After a while, Shisui was the first to wake up, he groggily sat up and notices that he is still in the cave, he then looks around and saw Obito and Kakashi next to him, and he also saw Haru sitting while leaning his head on the cave's wall.

"Looks like sensei is tired from purifying our body" said Shisui

Shisui then took out some clothes for him to wear, after that he inspect his body, he then concluded that his body is much more stronger, his chakra reserves also increases significantly and he feel energize.

After that Obito was the next to woke up, he then look around and saw Shisui looking at him

"Obito senpai you're awake"

"Yeah" said Obito while also checking his body and he also noted the increase in strength and chakra his body now have.

"What happened to Haru?" ask Obito

"Don't know, maybe he is tired from purifying our body" said Shisui

Obito just nodded and he also took out clothes from his storage ring.

After a while, Haru woke up followed by Kakashi. Once Haru notices that they are all awake he then said to them

"So how was it?"

"I feel much stronger sensei" said Shisui

Obito nodded and also said "Yeah and my chakra reserve also increase"

Haru nodded at them and turned towards Kakashi who is wearing his clothes 

"How are you feeling Kakashi"

"I'm feeling much stronger, Haru. And I also felt something different from me" said Kakashi

Haru nodded at him and look at the 3 and said, okay we will now go home for today and rest, and tomorrow we will test out your new powers.

The 3 nodded and Haru teleported all of them back to Konoha.

While Haru and Kakashi are walking, Kakashi stops Haru and ask 

"Haru during the process I heard you saying sorry about something and having no choice, what is it?"

Haru was silent for a while and said "It's nothing you must have heard it wrong"

"You think I did not hear anything wrong, even though I am in pain I can still hear what you said, tell me the truth Haru" said Kakashi at Haru angrily

Haru took a deep breath and looks at Kakashi he then said to him 

"Let's go home first and go to your house later, I'll tell you then"

Kakashi wanted to argue but looking at Haru's face, he swallowed his words and nodded his head.

After that they walk back to Haru's house and ate dinner, Haru then went to Kakashi's house.

14