Chapter 83- So you also wanted to become Hokage
905 2 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Time skip: 2 years

In the Hatake compound…

3 kids could be seen playing in the garden; a red-haired kid, a silver-haired one, and a blonde one.

"Nii-chan, when will Kakashi-nii come and play with us?" asked the red-haired kid

"Yeah Nii-chan we miss Kakashi-nii," said the silver-haired kid

The blondie just nodded his head and said "Yeah yeah, Haru-nii when will he come back?"

The 3 kids were Hiroki, Hikaru, and Naruto, they are now 2 years old and are geniuses of their own, and they can now speak simple sentences and are very lively.

"Why are you asking for Kakashi when I always play with all of you," said Haru while pouting

"Hehe because Kakashi-nii is so cool, we also have both silver hairs," said Hikaru

"Tsk! You are all playing favoritism; I'm cooler than Kakashi you know"

"Hehehe nope nii-chan is not cool," said Hiroki

"How can you say that to your own older brother?!" ask Haru acting hurt

"Hehe Nii-chan is not cool, he's pwettyy~," said Hikaru and Hiroki while coming to hug Haru

Haru hearing their words smiled at them and hug them both

"Oh you two, thank you" he then looks at Naruto and ask "Am I also pwetty, Naruto?"

Naruto nodded his head vigorously and also went to Haru for a hug; Haru did not disappoint and also carried him on his shoulders.

"Nii-chan we want to go out we are bored" said Hiroki

With the twins, Hiroki is the more active of the two while Hikaru always follows Hiroki.

Naruto always played with the twins when his parents are busy since his father Minato is the Hokage and his mother Kushina is helping Minato. Well the good thing is that they always have time for Naruto and Haru sometimes bring him to the Hokage office to see his parents.

"Hmm… let me ask mom and dad for you to go out" said Haru while bringing them inside the house to ask permission

"Mom dad, they want to go out, can you bring them outside to play?"

"Oh Haru, Okay then we will bring them out, but you will not come with us?" ask Sosuke

"Haru-nii you will not join us?" ask Hiroki

"Hmm… nope I'm too lazy to go out" said Haru

You could see the disappointment in their eyes when they heard his words

"Hehehe sorry, I'm a little tired today so I can't come with you, but you can play with other kids"

"Hmm… okay" said the twins

"Do you want us to get something for you once we got home?" ask Rin

"Just some snacks please"

"Okay then, we will go now watch the house while we are gone okay?"

"Okay"

Once his parents and siblings were out, Haru went to his bedroom and took a nap

"I miss him" said Haru while drifting off to sleep

Kakashi was out for a month for a mission outside of Konoha leaving Haru alone this past month.

While Haru is still asleep a knock came to his door he was abruptly awoken from his slumber and groggily went to the door to open it, when he opened the door his eyes widened and the person hugs him tightly and said

"I miss you"

Haru woke up from his drowsiness and hugs the person back and answered

"I miss you too, when did you come back? Come inside, are you hungry?"

"Just now, I want to see you so badly that I finish the mission ahead of time, yes I'm hungry I miss your cooking"

"Hehe okay I'll cook for you" said Haru while looking at Kakashi

Haru and Kakashi are now 16 y/o and they grew up outstandingly, with Kakashi's height reaching 185cm, having a slightly muscular body and handsome face, and Haru, whose height reaches 180cm, he had a slim fit build and fair skin, his hair reaching his waist and with his alluring face, you could mistake him as a girl when you don't know him.

"Okay stay here for a while, I'll cook food in the kitchen"

Kakashi nodded his head and went towards the living room to rest.

Haru went to the kitchen and looks for the available ingredients in the stock room, and he decided to have miso ramen, some egg rolls and onigiri.

While Haru is cooking Kakashi went to the kitchen and hugs him from behind, Haru felt this and said "You know that I can't cook properly when you're behind me right"

"Just continue cooking and don't mind me" said Kakashi

"Geez, you are so clingy!" but Haru still kisses Kakashi's cheek and continue cooking

A few moments later Haru finishes the dishes and they both started to eat. After the satisfying meal, they both went to the living room to rest.

Kakashi sat in the coach and Haru followed suit while he leans his head on Kakashi's shoulder and asks

"So how was your mission?"

"Hmm… it's okay, we just encountered some difficulty but it was easily taken care of."

(NSFW scenes ahead)

Haru nodded his head and looks at Kakashi, since they just finish eating Kakashi is not wearing his mask and Haru can see Kakashi's handsome face, they stared at each other and after sometime Kakashi slowly leaned down and kiss Haru's lips, Haru closes his eyes and move his body and place his arms on Kakashi's shoulder and deepen their kiss, a few seconds after, their kisses became passionate.

Haru felt Kakashi's tongue licking his lower lips asking for entrance which Haru accepted and opened his mouth, their tongue fight for dominance and surprisingly Kakashi won, Haru just let it be and enjoyed their passionate time together.

After a while Haru sat on Kakashi's lap while still kissing, Kakashi's hands caresses Haru's back, and Haru could feel something poking in his rear, Kakashi quickly moves Haru away and lowered his head in embarrassment and said

"Sorry Haru, it will come down later"

Haru giggled at Kakashi's antic and said "Why don't you take care of it?"

Kakashi was confused at what Haru meant and ask "What do you mean by that?"

"Huh? You mean you don't take care of it when it gets hard?"

"How do you do that? I just let it be and it will go down by itself"

"OMG! You mean that you're not touching yourself?"

Kakashi shakes his head, when Haru saw this he was dumbfounded 'But how come in the anime you are such a pervert by reading that damn book when you have time' thought Haru but he quickly shakes his head and looks at Kakashi and said

"Okay I will teach you how"

Kakashi just nodded his head and looks at Haru in anticipation, Haru kisses Kakashi again while his hands caresses Kakashi's bulge.

Kakashi moaned from his mouth and he kisses Haru aggressively, Haru then strokes his manhood in his pants and Kakashi gasps by his action.

Kakashi looks at Haru begging him to take it out; Haru saw this reaction and nodded his head in satisfaction. He opened his pants and brought it down and the raging beast slaps at Haru's hand which shock Haru. Kakashi's manhood is really big it is about 20 cm in length and 5cm wide thick c*ck with veins around the shaft.

Haru gulped and thought 'How can it be so big, damn I need to prepare myself in the future'

Haru looks at Kakashi and saw his smug face, he smiled at him and Kakashi fell into a daze which made his dick stand even harder. Haru then reach out and he started stroking Kakashi's shaft.

Haru uses his right hand to stroke Kakashi's shaft up and down slowly starting from the head down to the base, while his other hands gently caresses his balls. He then whispered to Kakashi's ears

"This is how you please yourself, watch and learn"

He then licks Kakashi's ears and Kakashi moaned in pleasure, heavy breathing could be heard in the living room, and Kakashi could not take it any longer

"Haru I'm close"

Haru then quickened his pace and a few seconds later white liquid burst out of Kakashi and went to Haru's clothes and hands.

Haru looks at his hand and saw the white cloudy liquid on it; he stared at Kakashi and he licks the liquid in his hand and said "It's sweet"

Kakashi was flustered when he saw Haru licking his cum and his semi-hard cock harden again. Haru saw this and gulped, he then said

"Let's take a shower the cold water also helps at lowering that"

Kakashi looks at Haru in a puppy dog eyes and said "One more please"

"Fine but let's take this to the bedroom my parents and siblings will come home soon"

Kakashi smiled at Haru and he princess carried him to his bedroom.

After doing it a few more times, they cleaned up themselves and they went to the living room to wait for Haru's parents and siblings.

A few moments later, Haru's parents and siblings with Naruto came home and saw Kakashi and Haru sitting on the living room, the kids saw this and they all went to Kakashi

"Kakashi-nii, you're home" said Hiroki

Kakashi nodded his head; Hikaru then went to him and ask "Kakashi-nii, can you show us your sword?"

Well from the twins, Hikaru seems to like swords for some reason, while Hiroki was always fascinated with taijutsus, while Naruto is fascinated by ninjutsus.

"He will show you next time Hikaru, since Kakashi is a little tired from his 'MISSION'" said Haru

"Aww okay, I can't wait for us to start training and become a strong ninja just like the two of you" said Hikaru

"Yeah, yeah I wanted to become a ninja too" said Hiroki

Naruto also nodded and said "I will also become the strongest ninja just like father"

Haru looks at Naruto deeply and ask "So you also wanted to become Hokage, Naruto?"

"Yes, since father is also the Hokage, I also wanted to become one-dattebayo"

"Hmm okay then, but you need to train hard for you to achieve and become Hokage, because being a Hokage means that you are strong enough to protect this village and your love ones"

Naruto nodded vigorously at Haru's words and you could see determination in his eyes.

Haru nodded and at this and said "Okay then if you wanted to become great shinobis in the future you need to start training now, so I will be teaching you the basic hand signs use to cast jutsus"

When they heard Haru's words, they all smiled and just like that, Haru started training them in making hand signs.

———————————————————

Haru looks like this but with silver eyes

7