Chapter 90- You promise?
686 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After Shisui made his business he meets up with Kakashi and was surprised to see another person next to him, he then ask

"Wolf-senpai, who is that?"

"The target, I did not kill him due to a certain issue"

Shisui is confuse by Kakashi's answer and ask

"What is it?"

 

"Well he can use the mokuton jutsu, and I think Minato-sensei and Tsunade-sama will need to know about this"

Shisui is shooketh when he heard about this, he nodded his head and they both quickly returned to Konoha after 2 months of being outside.

 

 

In a certain place underneath Konoha…

"Are you sure about your report?" ask a one-eyed old man to his subordinate kneeling before him

"Hai! Danzo-sama, I saw the ANBU commander using a weird technique, he was envelop with green chakra and a giant half-body humanoid appeared, the humanoid unleashes countless chakra needles that kills all his enemies"

Danzo was silent for a while, he then ask

"You mean to say that he killed 100 enemy ninjas with only 1 move from that technique?"

"Hai Danzo-sama, however, after using that technique, he sweated a lot and is greatly exhausted, I think that the technique uses a lot of his chakra and stamina"

"I see, and how about Kinoe? What happened to him?"

"Kinoe was captured and was taken by the silver fang"

Danzo contemplates for a while and said

"Tell them to dispose of Kinoe, you may go back"

He wave his hand to dismiss his subordinate, the ninja left and Danzo starred at his right arm that is covered with metal and said to himself

"It can't be, he already awakened the mangekyo sharingan at such a young age, that's why Minato made him the commander, I need his eyes for the greater good of Konoha"

He then called out his subordinates and made plans.

 

 

Kakashi and Shisui arrived at Konoha and went directly to the Hokage office to report.

Kakashi knocks on the door and once he heard Minato's voice to enter, the group entered and saw Minato, Kushina and Naruto in the office.

The duo saluted and said "Greetings, Hokage-sama"

"Oh Kakashi and Shisui you're finally back"

When they heard Minato called them with their names they both removed their mask, when Naruto saw Kakashi and Shisui he is excited and wanted to rush to them but he saw that they have another person behind Kakashi.

Minato also notices him and ask

"Who is this Kakashi?"

Kakashi did not answer but gave his report to Minato instead. When Minato read the report he frowned and look at Kinoe, he then called up an ANBU and said 

"Call Tsunade-sama here quickly"

The ninja left and Minato said

"Looks like we need to change the personnel that handle the confidential files, I will ask Haru to strengthen the barrier in that room once he got back"

When Kakashi heard Haru's name, he looks up at Minato and ask "Did Haru already got back sensei?"

"Hmm? Oh Haru? Nope not yet, however he did come back from time to time to bring Gaara here for the kid to play"

"I see"

After waiting for a while they heard a knock on the door, Minato answered and Tsunade entered the room

"Minato, you called for me?"

"Yes, Tsunade-sama, I called you here because of him" Minato said while pointing at Kinoe

Tsunade was confused and ask "Him? Why?"

"Well…" Minato then told her about Kinoe having the Mokuton release, about him being a ninja of root and the events about his mission.

When Tsunade heard this she was shocked and asks Kinoe 

"How did you have Mokuton-release?"

Kinoe having no choice answered her question, he told them about his abduction when he was a child and being experimented on by Orochimaru, and him awakening Mokuton-release due to this, and how he escape and how Danzo found him.

Well he can only tell up to this point due to the curse seal on his tongue. The people in the room was shocked by what they heard and Tsunade said

"I will take him under my care"

When Tsunade said this the door of the Hokage office was opened and Danzo walk in

"You can't take a ninja from my organization without my consent, princess Tsunade"

Tsunade have a tick on her forehead and wanted to retort but Minato beat her up to it

"Well, that organization is under Konoha and it is within my power to order you to release him and he will be under Tsunade-hime's care, is it that right Danzo-sama, since I am the Hokage"

Danzo wanted to retort but Minato is slowly releasing his momentum, he still did not believe that an elder of Konoha is selling important information of Konoha to other countries; this made him very angry and wanted to expose and kill him here and there. But he controls himself since he and Haru already have plans for him.

Danzo is having difficulty of breathing and cold sweat run through his spine, however 

"Hmph! Very well"

He then looks at Kinoe then at Shisui and left; Minato then looks at his wife and asks 

"Can you take a look at his curse seal and see if you can unseal it?"

Kushina nodded and went towards Kinoe, she examined the seal for a while and said 

"Well I need to study the seal since it is a little bit complicated,  I will take a long time to unseal it, however I believe Haru can easily unseal it due to him having a secret technique"

"I see"

Minato then looks at Kinoe and said

"You will be under my care for a while and learn from Kakashi and Shisui, after that you will be transferred to Tsunade-hime, while waiting for Haru to unseal your seal"

"Why not just let me take care of him, while waiting for Haru?" ask Tsunade

"Well, I doubt Danzo will just surrender him just like that, I bet that we already gave an order to dispose of him, being my ANBU and with both Kakashi, Shisui or Obito around can guard him and to work as an ANBU will also fix some of his training done in the root"

"I see okay then, I will take my leave now" said Tsunade.

Minato nodded and Tsunade left the office, Minato then look both at Kakashi and Shisui and said

"You two take a rest for now; bring Kinoe to the Konoha hospital for treatment and I will task Obito to guard him"

They both nodded and wanted to leave but then a small hand grab Kakashi's pants, when Kakashi look down he saw Naruto raising his arms and ask Kakashi to carry him, Kakashi abide and carried him in his arms

"Kakashi-nii, can you show me some ninjutsu"

Kakashi looks at Minato and Kushina, they both smiled wryly and Minato said

"Naruto, Kakashi is tired from a mission, he needs to rest"

Naruto was sad when he heard that he then looks at Minato teary eyed and said 

"But I just wanted to see a ninjutsu technique, you promise me that you will show me but you keep saying you are busy"

When Minato heard Naruto's words, he was shocked even Kushina was shooketh by this, Minato then stood up and walk towards Naruto, and he took Naruto into his arms and hugs his son and said

"I'm sorry Naruto, I did not thought about how my lack of presence due to my work as Hokage had affected my fatherly duties of you, however always remember this that I always love you okay, and starting tomorrow I will teach you and make you strong, you wanted to become Hokage in the future right?"

"You promise?" 

Minato nodded and said "Yes, I promise"

Naruto smiled and hugs his father "Thank you dad" 

Kushina seeing this also went to them and hug her son. After that Naruto broke free from their hugs and looks at Kakashi and said 

"Hehe Kakashi-nii, father said he will teach me"

Kakashi rubs Naruto's head and said "Good for you, but you need to work hard okay"

Naruto nodded his head and went to Kushina. Kakashi and Shisui bid goodbye to them and they went back to their respective houses to rest.

6