Chapter 96- The wild beast of Konoha
824 0 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Itachi looks at Kakashi and prepared to fight, he activated his 1 tomoe sharingan and took out many shurikens, Itachi throws the shurikens at Kakashi, Kakashi quickly evaded all of it, took his kunai and went towards Itachi, Itachi seeing this manipulated the thrown shurikens with the use of strings towards Kakashi, Kakashi stop his track and parried the shurikens using his kunai.

Kakashi is only using the strength of a chunnin ninja against Itachi, Itachi then made hand signs [Katon: Great fireball jutsu], the jutsu went towards Kakashi, he jumps up to avoid the technique and then throws shurikens towards Itachi in every direction, Itachi tried to evade but since he just uses a technique, he was hit, however, his body turned to smoke and a log of wood appeared in his place.

Kakashi felt something in his back, he took his kunai to defend a sword slash coming towards him, Kakashi attack on his own and the two engaged in close combat, showing both of their prowess, even though Kakashi is using only a chunnin strength, Itachi can still match up into him seeing how strong he is at such a young age.

While they are fighting two ninjas appeared behind Haru,

"Oh looks like my rival is getting better and better, this is YOUTH!"

"Yo! Haru"

"Oh finally you are both here, Asuma, Guy"

Asuma nodded and said "Hmm… Hokage-sama asks us to come here, what did you need us for?"

"Oh Minato-nii did not tell you?"

Both Asuma and Guy shook their heads and Haru nodded and said

"Well, both of you are aware of the 2 new techniques that are required to learn to become jonins right?"

They nodded their heads and Asuma ask "You mean to say that you will be the one teaching us those techniques?"

"Well not quite, I will be teaching you but not those techniques"

The both of them were confused but Haru continued 

"I will teach you the parent techniques of the two, as you can already guess, the two techniques are a simplified version of two other superior techniques called armament and observation…"

Haru then began explaining about the two types of Haki. And both Guy and Asuma were shocked about how powerful the techniques were.

"Oh as expected of Haru, you really thought of powerful techniques" said Guy

Asuma nodded and said "So you're going to teach us those techniques"

"Yes since I believe that both of you are qualified to learn it, especially you Guy; you use taijutsu so it will greatly help you a lot"

Guy nodded and was about to say something when they heard a crash, when they look into it they saw Itachi crashed into a tree and weakly stood his face looks pale and he coughs up blood.

Haru saw this and stops the fight, he went towards Itachi and healed him, and while doing that he also scanned his body and noted the disease in his lungs. He looks at Itachi and saw his pale face, he then said,

"Did you already know about your disease in your lungs?"

Itachi was silent for a moment before he nods his head, Haru then said

"Hmm… looks like I need to step down your training then, you can't learn armament in your condition, however, once I purified your body, your disease will be healed and you can learn it by then"

When Itachi heard Haru's first words he was down, since he is looking forwards to becoming strong, and wanted to learn that technique, but when he heard the rest of his words he brighten up and ask

"Really Haru-sensei? You can cure me?"

Haru nodded at this and continued

"Yes, I can, since my jutsu's principle is through destruction and regeneration to make your body strong, my usual healing technique can't do that because it is based on your current state of the body"

Itachi was confused by this but he still nodded, Haru looks at his twin brothers and you could see stars in their eyes, they then walk towards Kakashi and said

"Kakashi-nii is suuper coooool" said Hiroki

"Yeah, Kakashi-nii is soo strooong" said Hikaru

"As expected of my rival, now I also want to fight you, fight me Kakashi!" said Guy

Kakashi look dumbfounded for a moment before he reacted,

"What are you doing here Guy? And even Asuma is here too"

"Hehe, Hokage-sama called us here for Haru to train us" said Guy

Kakashi looks at Haru and Haru nods at this and said, "I will teach them Armament and Observation"

Kakashi just sigh and but still nodded his head,

"Now Kakashi, fight me, I want to experience how powerful my rival is now"

"Oh Kakashi-nii is fighting again" said Hikaru

Haru saw this and thought for a moment and he looks at Kakashi and said 

"Go on Kakashi, have a spar with Guy"

"Hehehe I want you to see how strong I am now"

Kakashi just sigh and prepared himself, but he heard Haru 

"Use your sword Kakashi, and Guy you can use up to your 6th gate"

Guy was surprised by this and asks, "You know about Hachimon tonko?"

"Hehehe yeah, Dai-san told me, I ask for it and he told me about it"

Guy just nodded his head and said, "Okay I will use it"

"Don't worry even if one of you is on the verge of death, I can heal you back to full health"

The group have a shiver run down their spine especially Kakashi, since he knows what kind of hell he experience when Haru trained him, Guy just nodded his head and went towards Kakashi, the rest of the group move back to watch.

Kakashi made his fighting stance, the same goes to Guy, Guy jump up and down on his spot, to prepare himself, Haru then shouted start and Guy run towards Kakashi, raise his right fist and wanted to punch his face but Kakashi just tilted his head to evade his attack.

Kakashi then raises his hand to also punch Guy, seeing this Guy dunk his head, tilt his body and throws a kick towards Kakashi, Kakashi seeing this uses his arm to guard the kick, held Guys leg and throws him off. 

Guy somersaulted mid-air and landed on the ground, he then readied himself again and attacks Kakashi, the two engaged in close combat for a while before Kakashi landed a punch on Guys stomach that send him flying, but Guy found his balance mid-air and landed on the ground he stared at Kakashi seriously and said

"As expected of my rival"

Guy then took off his weights on both of his arms and legs, he throws the weight of the ground and an explosion of dust rose from the ground startling the people watching except Haru of course.

Kakashi just readied himself and once Guy moves his speed is fast enough that Kakashi only saw a blur but he can still perceive him nonetheless.

Guy attacks Kakashi using his legs, but Kakashi already saw this and uses his arms covered in haki to guard, Kakashi skid back a little due to this, but Guy continued his attacks towards Kakakshi. Kakashi unable to hold it uses his sharingan to see Guys movement clearly, his eyes turns to three tomoe sharingan.

Guy saw that Kakashi's eyes change and he can even catch up to him, and thought,

'Sharingan? I see so he can really use it'

Guy stops his attacks and retreated, he looks at Kakashi and said 

"Looks like you can really use sharingan, huh Kakashi, well if you use it then I will use my technique as well"

Guy began concentrating and crosses his arms infront of him and shouted "3rd gate, gate of life, open!"

Guy's body turned darker and powerful waves of chakra came out of his body, his hair stood up and thick veins could be seen on his forehead, Guy looks at Kakashi and disappeared on his place, he appeared below Kakashi and kicks him up the ground, Kakashi was thrown up the ground and Guy continued his assault, rendering Kakashi helpless. Guy then uses the bandages on his arms to wrap Kakashi and uses his technique [Reverse lotus].

A loud explosion was seen once the technique end, Guy retreated and you could see Kakashi embedded on the ground head first, however, in a puff of smoke, Kakashi's body was replace by a log of wood. Guy could sense something on his back however he was too late and Kakashi kicks him hard and he flew away.

Guy crash on a tree and slowly stood up with blood on the side of his mouth. He looks at Kakashi surprised and said,

"As expected you won't go down easily"

However, Kakashi's appearance is not good either you could see his tattered clothes and a bruised here and there made by Guy's attack, but he is faring well compared to Guy due to his sturdy body and armament haki.

Guy then crosses his arms again and opened three more gates, his body turned red and waves and waves of chakra could be seen around him, sweeping through Kakashi and the ones watching behind him, Haru shielded his little brothers from the shock waves so that they won't get hurt.

Kakashi seeing this took out his sword, Guy then went towards him and the ground broke from his sheer force, Kakashi defended himself using his sword and they engaged in close combat, Guy jump up and use his technique [Morning peacock], attacks that seemed made of fire balls was sent to Kakashi, the formation was so beautiful that looks like a peacock flaunting his feathers. 

Haru saw this and looks at his younger brothers, Hiroki is watching Guy with stars in his eyes, the same goes to Hikaru but he is looking at Kakashi with awe.

Kakashi uses his sword to deflect Guy's attack, he also sends his own sword slash stopping Guy from attacking further, Kakashi uses shunpo (wind) and went behind guy, he kicks him hard and an explosion was heard from his kick due to the nature of the wind element on the technique. 

Guy was thrown away but Kakashi did not let him rest and attacks him again, Guy tried to defend but Kakashi uses his own technique against him, he kicks Guy hard upwards and took out bandage from his storage, wraps up guy and uses [Reverse lotus technique] on him. 

A huge explosion was heard after the technique and Guy passes out unconscious. Haru stops the fight and went towards Guy and healed him, after that he went to Kakashi and healed his lover.

"Well done" said Haru

Kakashi smiled at this while resting, Hikaru went towards Kakashi and said

"Kakashi-nii, you are sooo coool" 

Kakashi rubs Hikaru's head; Hiroki then went towards Guy and ask his brother "Nii-chan, is he okay?"

"Yes, I already healed him; he will wake up a while"

After saying that, a groan was heard and Guy opened his eyes and looks around him groggily, when he saw Haru and Kakashi he remembered what happened and said,

"Hahaha so I lost again, but I won't give up and I will beat you! Kakashi let's fight again!"

Kakashi just shook his head and said "Baka"

"You are sooo cooool" said Hiroki to Guy

Guy hearing Hiroki's compliment was embarrass at first but quickly composed himself and said proudly

"Of course I'm cool, cause this is youth!"

"Youth!" replied Hiroki

Haru hearing this felt a bad premonition and quickly intervened 

"Hiroki, this is Guy, a jonin of Konoha and our friend, you can call him Guy-san or Guy-sensei, and Guy this is my younger brother Hiroki"

"Guy-sensei!" shouted Hiroki

Guy was embarrass due to him being called sensei, but he cough and said, 

"Nice to meet you Hiroki"

"Guy-sensei, can you teach me taijutsu?"

Guy look at Haru and Haru said, 

"Well Hiroki is a fan of taijutsu, well I wanted to bring him to you in the future to teach him a thing or two"

Guy nodded his head at this and said, 

"Ohh! So you are a fan of taijutsu, it's a good choice Hiroki, I will teach you once you are old enough"

"Really?!" ask Hiroki excitedly

Guy nodded and said "Yup, just wear th-"

"NO!" said Haru

"Just train him, as he is, no need for that jumpsuit" 

"Why nii-chan? it looks great"

"Yeah haru, this is a symbol of Konoha's Youth! The wild beast of Konoha"

Hiroki nods his head and Haru face-palmed himself, and whispered to Hiroki's ear

When Hiroki heard what Haru said, his face paled and looks at Guy and said, 

"Okay, I won't wear it"

Guy was dumbfounded and said and looks at Haru, "What did you say to him"

"Well nothing much, I just told him that wearing that won't make him look good"

Guy was dumbfounded at Haru's answer and wanted to retort but Haru beat him into it,

"Okay, since you already know how powerful the technique is due to Kakashi, I will start training you tomorrow"

Haru then looks at the resting Itachi and said, 

"Itachi, for now I will train you how to achieved observation haki, then teach you kenjutsu, some fire and lightning Justus, since those are both your chakra natures. 

As for genjutsu, you can use the ones in your clan, and after achieving 3 tomoe sharingan, you will undergo the same thing that Shisui went to awaken your mangekyou and after that is purification of your body to achieved EMS. After that, we will train you to use your powers and learn armament haki"

Itachi nodded and said "Hai! Thank you sensei, I will do my best"

"Okay you will join us training tomorrow, oh and if Sasuke wanted to join, you can bring him, he can train together with my twin brothers"

"Yes, thank you sensei, I'm sure he would like that since he have been pestering me to teach him"

"Hahaha, okay then see you tomorrow"

7