Chapter 97- Maybe they are in a hurry
592 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

6 months pass by…

In the third training ground, you could see three people sparring using only taijutsu but they were blindfolded. However, even though they are blindfolded, they seem to sense each other's attack and avoid it and counterattack on their own.

Well, these people are Asuma, Itachi, and Guy, training and perfecting the basics of observation Haki. 

"Haru have an ice cream to cool you off" 

Said Kakashi while giving a Popsicle ice cream to Haru, Haru took it and opened the packaging

"Thanks, Kakashi, I needed it" 

Kakashi nods and opened his ice cream and look at the three training, 

"Looks like they already mastered how to use it"

Haru nodded and said,

"Yeah they did, I can't believe they mastered it in just 6 months, but you should remember their face when I told them how to do the training it was priceless, well Itachi and Asuma's but Guy seemed to enjoy it since I think these kinds of training are his cup of tea. 

The most surprising thing was Guy is the first to awaken it, he truly is a wild beast of Konoha relying only on his instincts. Next were Itachi and lastly Asuma"

Kakashi nodded and said,

"Hmm… Guy is a hard working shinobi, he who is unable to use other jutsus aside from taijutsu trained really hard and can still catch up to me."

"Hahaha yeah he really is, well now that he is also learning my techniques he will be a lot tougher to deal with now."

Kakashi just sigh at this knowing what will happen in the future, but he also ask

"Did Itachi only learned Observation? Or did you also teach him other things"

"Well I taught him some of my ninjutsus and kenjutsus, after observation haki training, he can now compress up to 3 tobu zangeki"

Kakashi nodded and Haru ask "How about the kids?"

"Well they are doing great too, I taught Sasuke the basic academy jutsus and your brothers some ninjutsus"

"Oh! That's great, what kind of jutsus did you teach them?"

"For Hiroki I taught him [Raiton: Lightning bolt], for Hikaru [Suiton: Water trumpet] and for Sasuke, his clans signature technique [Katon: Great fire ball]"

Haru nodded at this and said,

"Well those are good starting techniques to learn, well it looks like I need to teach them some basic knowledge on how to write, to start their foundation in fuinjutsu"

Kakashi nodded at this and looks at Haru and said, "Your ice cream is melting"

Haru looks at his ice cream and saw that it really is melting and is already dripping in his hands, he lick it slowly from the base of his hands up to the tip of the ice cream, Kakashi saw this and gulped and stared at Haru while eating.

Haru noticing Kakashi's intense gaze look at him in the eye and smirk, he then eats his ice cream seductively, he licks the side of the popsicle slowly up and down, he reaches for the tip and played with it using his tongue. He then looks at Kakashi straight in the eye and slowly swallowed the popsicle whole and brought it out slowly, his saliva dripping at the tip of the popsicle.

Haru looks at Kakashi's face seeing how red he it is, he look down and saw the huge tent in his pants, he smirk at this, he then heard Kakashi's sexy voice,

"Haru, quit doing that, we are outside"

"What? What am I doing? I am just eating my popsicle~"

Said Haru while still sucking the Popsicle in his hands, Kakashi could no longer hold it and wanting to take the Popsicle off Haru's hands and replace it with his own until they heard a thud in front of them.

This startled the couple and look at the three training, they are all laying on the ground breathing heavily, it looks like they are all exhausted for the training they did today.

Seeing this Haru finishes his Popsicle and went to them, leaving Kakashi in a frustrated appearance, he then looks at the three gloomily.

"Looks like you already mastered the basics" said Haru

The three nodded tiredly at him and Haru ask, "So how far can you perceive?"

Asuma answered Haru first and said "I can perceive 10m, for now"

Haru nodded and said "Ohh not bad, how about you Guy?"

"Hehe I can perceive 15m" said Guy proudly

"Oh nice, and you Itachi?"

"Sensei I can perceive up to 20m"

Haru nodded and said "Well that's great, now that all of you mastered observation I will now teach you armament but I will call you once we start training since I still need to do something, Guy and Asuma may go for now Itachi you stay"

They all nodded and the two thank Haru and left, Haru look at Itachi and said,

"Since you already have awakened your 3 tomoe sharingan I think it is now time for that"

"Sensei, you mean that?"

"Yup, I will call Shisui to do it for you"

Itachi nodded and Haru continued, "After that, we will proceed to your purification, you may rest for the day and will do it tomorrow"

Itachi nodded and thank Haru, he then said goodbye to the couple, Kakashi could no longer stand it and said,

"Haru, please"

Haru confused at what Kakashi meant but seeing Kakashi's expression and his bulge, he gulped and said,

"Tsk! You horny beast"

"And whose fault do you think it is making me hard?"

"Alright fine let's-"

Haru did not finish his words when they heard a sound of a tree branch breaking not so far from them, curious as to what it is Haru ignored Kakashi and went to the site, this made Kakashi gloomily followed Haru.

"I wonder what it is"

"Tsk! Maybe someone's training, never mind that Haru and let's-"

"Shh! Let's see who it is"

Kakashi just nodded unwillingly at him, after walking a short distance they finally see a clearing and what they saw surprises Haru, they saw a young man practicing sword techniques, his appearance is rather sickly pale, he had dark markings under his eyes and is constantly coughing, but this did not stop him from training his sword techniques, however after a while the young man stop moving and cough up hard, he took a deep breath and he laid down to a tree to rest.

'Oh it's-'

"That's Hayate, he's a very skilled ninja especially in kenjutsu but as you can see he is suffering from chronic cough" said Kakashi

"I see, let's go meet him then" said Haru

The two started walking towards Hayate, sensing the approaching people, Hayate look up and saw Haru and Kakashi walking towards him, he stood up and greeted the two,

"Greetings Haruka-sama, Kakashi-sensei"

"Oh you know me?" ask Haru

"Hehe I believe no one in this village not know your name, Haruka-sama"

"Please! Drop the –sama, sensei is enough"

Hayate nodded and ask, "What can I do for you sensei?"

"Well we saw you training just now and you have a good form in kenjutsu, I'm impressed"

"Hehe thank you for the praise sensei"

Haru nodded and went towards Hayate, he lift his hand and touch his chest, Hayate was surprised by this and he stiffened, he did not dare to move, however he felt a shiver run down his spine when this happened, unknown to him a piercing gaze is directed to him by Kakashi.

Haru uses his chakra to observed Hayate's body and condition and it seems that his sickness is due to his genetics, and it runs in their family, Haru looks at Hayate and sigh,

"Are you aware that your sickness is genetically passing down from one generation to another?"

Hayate was stunned when he heard this, he was silent for a moment but he sighed in the end and said,

"Yes, Haru-sensei, my mother died due to this and told me all about it"

Haru nodded at this and thought for a moment,

"I think I can cure you"

Hayate was shocked when he heard Haru,

"Really Haruka-sensei? You can cure me?"

"Yes, but it will be a painful experience, however, once you undergo through it, you will be much stronger than ever and if you ever had a child in the future your child will no longer have that illness"

Hayate was elated when he heard Haru's words, however he still asks,

"But Haruka-sensei, why are you helping me?"

"Hmm… well I just feel like it, and besides Kakashi said you are a good shinobi and it's a total waste of your talent and potential if you die young due to a sickness that can be cured"

Hayate was teary eyed when he heard Haru's words, since the sickness from his family keep bugging him, since he wanted to live long enough for his lover,

"Thank you, Haruka-sensei"

Haru just wave his hands and said,

"Hmm… I will call for you once my preparation is complete"

Hayate nodded at this and thank Haru once again, Haru acknowledge and was about to say something when Kakashi took his arm, lift him in a princess carry and flickered him away, Hayate was dumbfounded when he saw this and said,

"Maybe they are in a hurry", he then decided to leave the training ground and tell his girlfriend the good news.

______________________________________________________________________________________

5