Chapter 102- Itachi’s EMS
530 1 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The next morning Haru woke up late due to the intense exercise he did with Kakashi, well they stayed in Kakashi's house so that they won't be disturbed by his parent and his siblings and since Sakumo is out-of-town due to a mission Minato gave him, they have the whole house by themselves, well due to this, Haru is also considering buying a house for both of them to live, but he is still thinking about it.

The couple spent the weeks of being together since they miss each other for the month-long mission that Kakashi went, after resting and enjoying each other's company, Haru and Kakashi also played with the twins, together with Naruto and Sasuke.

Well after the kids saw that Kakashi came back they decided to play with him,

"It looks like the kids are fond of you," said Haru

"Hmm, they are really cute, especially Hiroki since he look just like you when you were a kid but more energetic"

"Hahaha I was about to say the same thing, Hikaru also looks like you when you were a kid, the same demeanor and all"

Kakashi laughs at this and said, "I wonder what is it like when we have a child on our own"

Haru kept quiet at this and ask, "You want to have a child?"

Kakashi knowing his mistake looks at Haru deeply and said, "I did not mean about that, I-I just thought about it, is all"

"I know, I know I don't blame you for it, since I also thought the same way, what will happen if we ever have a child on our own," said Haru looking at the ground

Kakashi seeing Haru's appearance, raise his chin and kisses him deeply, and said,

"Haru, remember this, as long as you are within my side, I am already content, whether we have a child or not"

Haru hugs Kakashi tightly and leaned his head to his chest while nodding, he then heard Kakashi,

"And besides, we have two or four cute kids around us"

Haru giggled at this and kiss Kakashi and said, "You are right"

They then watch the kids playing by themselves in the park.

After a week of rest, Haru and Kakashi called out Itachi and Shisui to the desert to see his new EMS,

"Okay Itachi show us your EMS"

Itachi nodded and his eyes turned from 3 tomoe to his 3 bladed MS to a 6 bladed pinwheel,

Haru nodded at this and ask, "Do you have new abilities?"

Itachi then said, "Sensei my Tsukuyomi can now trap multiple people at once, I can now also control and manipulate the shape and size of my Amaterasu flames, and besides from that just like Shisui my genjutsus are now 3 times more powerful, the good thing is that each of my eyes has all of this abilities, I can also change someone else's perception of time, by either delaying it or fasten it"

"Wow! That is great ability Itachi" said Haru

"Yeah, messing with someone's perception is very detrimental in a fight," said Kakashi

"As expected of Itachi," said Shisui feeling proud of Itachi

"Okay then, how about your Susanoo?"

Itachi then pump up chakra into his eyes and orange-colored chakra covered him, after a few seconds a giant humanoid-like creature stood in the desert sand, it has the same appearance just like in anime but the difference is that the mirror in his left hand is no longer there, however, 6 mirror-like things are floating behind his back, rotating in a clockwise motion, he still has the gourd-like sword on the Susanoo's right hand.

Haru look in awe at this and commanded the two beside him to fight Itachi, the two nodded and unleash their Susanoo,

"It has been a long time since I unleash my Susanoo," said Kakashi

"Yeah, well I still remember the time I unleash it in front of Danzo" answered Shisui

Haru just laughs at the two and said "Well, we will only have a spar to see Itachi's limits"

The 3 nodded at him and started sparring, Shisui opened his Susanoo's chest and unleash a barrage of chakra needles towards Itachi, well Itachi already knew about Shisui's attack pattern and commanded one of his mirrors in front of him, the mirror expanded in size and nullified all of Shisui's attacks, Shisui then uses his drill sword to pierce Itachi's defense, Itachi also uses his sword to defend.

Kakashi seeing that the two started fighting also joined the fray, he summoned two swords and unleash multiple sword slashes at Itachi's back, perceiving this Itachi commanded two mirrors and expanded to protect himself, Kakashi also dashes towards to engage in short combat, well it looks like Itachi is having a hard time defending against the two, not a surprise though since he just learned how to use his Susanoo.

But Itachi is not a genius for nothing, his eyes turned and a black flame appeared before them, Itachi commanded it to attack the two, seeing this Kakashi and Shisui retreated and prepared themselves, Itachi manipulated his flames to look like an arrow and shoot it towards them, Shisui dodge the arrow that was thrown at him while Kakashi just stood there and absorbs Itachi's Amaterasu,

Seeing this Itachi's eyes widen in shock and wanted to say something when Kakashi shoot back Itachi's attack towards him, Itachi then manipulated his mirrors to defend and a loud explosion could be heard in the collision.

After the attack, you could see black flames in the mirror, but it seems that the mirror is still fine but Amaterasu's flame is not being extinguished,

'Oh it looks like even the mirror can't extinguish the flames, however, the flames are not strong enough to shatter it' thought Haru

Itachi then stared at the flames in the mirror and slowly the flames dwindled and disappeared, however, Itachi looks exhausted by this, since this is his first time, using full-body Susanoo, Haru then stops the fight and said,

"Well Itachi, looks like you need to train more for your stamina to maintain the Susanoo longer, and since I already purified your body, we can know start training it Armament Haki, I will let Shisui train you in controlling your Susanoo"

Itachi nodded and after resting for a while, Haru teleported the group back to Konoha, the next day, Haru called up Guy, Asuma, Itachi, and Hayate to start training in Armament, well Kakashi also joined the group to accompany Haru since he is on break.

And just like that 2 years pass by…

10