Chapter 103- Obito-nii, arigatou
529 2 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Within those years, Haru taught them Armament Haki, well Guy was the first one to master it in 6 months due to his already strong body, next was Asuma, he took 8 months to master it and lastly Itachi and Hayate which took them a year and a half since they needed to strengthen their body first before learning the technique.

Aside from that, Haru also corrected and taught them sword techniques, Hayate specializes in both fast and precise sword techniques which uses shadow clones to perform, Haru perfected his form and technique to become more efficient.

As for Itachi, Haru taught him tobu zangeki and shunpo, aside from that Haru also gave him some of his techniques to master, since Itachi's fighting style before is mix with his shuriken jutsu, ninjutsu, and genjutsu, but now since Itachi's body is much stronger, Haru maximizes his potential and taught him all he wanted to learn.

This made Haru happy since he got to teach one of his favorite characters, and seeing that he already cured his disease and can live a happy life, the life all Itachi fans wanted to see.

Itachi also trained under Shisui on how to control his Susanoo, this leads to the two sparring from time to time in the barren desert.

As for Kinoe, once Tsunade learned that Haru already purified him, she took him under her wing to train, he also learned healing jutsu under Tsunade since using Mokuton chakra to heal is much powerful than normal healing jutsu.

As for his brothers, Haru started to teach them simple sealing techniques when they already learn how to read and write which only took them a year to do, well they can already write after 3 months but Haru perfected their penmanship to become an intricate piece of art, it is needed if you wanted to become a seal master, since writing small character legibly is a little difficult, so Haru took the time to teach his brothers and also Naruto to perfect their penmanship.

After that, Haru also started teaching them some basic sealing techniques like sealing a wind jutsu into a tag and releasing it, the kids enjoyed doing it. Now that they are already 5 years old, Haru decided to teach the kids some real fighting and not only learning new techniques but also teach them how to use them during battles.

However before he could do that his bracer lit up in blue startling him,

"Obito? Why did Obito's signal lit up? What kind of enemy is he dealing with that he needed my help" said Haru

However he no longer has the luxury to think and directly teleported to where Obito is, when he got there he is surrounded by fog and saw Obito in front of him holding a child in his arms, curious Haru went towards him and ask,

"Obito, what's wrong? Why did you activate your signal?"

"Haru finally you are here, quick save this child"

Haru seeing the child in Obito's arms, leaned down and examined him, the child have a pale complexion and is only skin and bones, he has white hair and two red dots on his forehead, when Haru saw this, he was shocked,

'It can't be…'

However Haru has no time to think since the child needed medical treatment due to severe malnourishment, Haru began healing him and look at Obito to ask,

"Where did you meet him?"

"I saw him in a dilapidated village near here, I thought that he was dead but then he cough, I can't just leave him and there is this feeling that I needed to save him, that's why I called you here"

Haru nodded his head at this and continued healing the child, after using yang elements to heal, the child pale complexion become lifelike, and Haru said,

"We need to bring him back to Konoha so that we can give him some nourishment"

Obito nodded and they teleported back to Konoha, they brought him to the hospital for treatment and went to the Hokage office to report, when they got there they saw a bunch of Minato's doing paperwork,

"Minato-sensei" greeted Obito

"Oh Obito, you are back and Haru too, how was it?"

"Well…" Obito then started to tell the story about what happened.

"Well sensei, when I got to the mist, I finish the mission you gave to me, however when I was on my way back home, I saw a child in a destroyed village, due to the civil war of the mist"

Obito then explained how he called Haru to save the child and they went back to Konoha to give him the nourishment he needed, when Minato heard this he was silent for a moment before saying,

"Obito, you know the policy of bringing a child back from other countries here,"

"But sensei, he is just a child and is dying; surely he won't be a spy"

Minato just sighs at this and looks at Haru, "What do you think, Haru?"

"Hmm… I think it is safe to keep him Minato-nii"

"Why do you say that?"

"If I remember correctly he should be a member of the Kaguya clan, according to my Intel, the Kaguya clan wage war against the other clans of the mist just to show off their prowess, but the current Mizukage did not take their sh*t and annihilated them, so it is safe to say that the child is the only survivor of that clan, and is no spy"

Minato and Obito was shocked when they heard Haru,

"So the destroyed village that I saw was the kid's former home?" said Obito

Haru nodded and continued, "And while I'm healing him, I notice that he inherited the clan's kekkei genkai the Shikotsumyaku, it is very rare for a person in that clan to inherit that kekkei genkai"

Minato was once again shocked by what he heard, "Are you sure about that Haru?"

"Yes, Minato-nii,"

"I see"

Minato sat down on his chair and kept quiet for a while before finally nodding his head and said, "Let's go see him"

They nodded and flickered towards the hospital, when they got there they saw Tsunade in the room with Shizune and Kinoe on her side, when the three saw Minato, Obito and Haru came they nodded and Tsunade said,

"Kid, are you the one who brought him here?"

"Yes Tsunade-nee, how was he?"

"Hmm… he's fine now, thanks to your healing he should wake up soon,"

And true enough after Tsunade said that, the child groaned and opened his eyes, he was confused and look at his surroundings, noticing the people around him he felt scared when they saw the scared look of the child, Haru decided to walk towards him and ask,

"How are you feeling?"

The kid stared at Haru, he then blushes and said stuttering, "W-where am I?"

Haru smiled at him and said, "You are now in the Konoha hospital"

"K-Konoha? H-how did I get here?"

"Well this handsome brother over there saw you and save you, he then brought you here to ensure your health"

Haru then pointed towards Obito, Obito walks forward and asks, "What is your name?"

The child looks at Obito and Haru, seeing their soft gazes full of sincerity he answered, "I-I'm Kimimaro"

'I knew it' thought Haru

"How are you feeling, Kimimaro?" ask Obito

Kimimaro look at his body and touch his stomach and a growl was heard, he was embarrassed but still said, "I-I'm hungry"

They all giggled at him making his face flushed red, Tsunade then ordered Kinoe to bring him some porridge, since he was starving for who knows how many days, he can only eat soft foods for now.

Kinoe abide and went out, after a while, he brought food and Kimimaro started eating after he finishes eating, Haru asks

"Kimimaro, can you tell us what happened to you?"

Kimimaro was silent for a moment before he took a deep breath and answered,

"I don't really know what happened exactly, the only thing that I remember is that I was always confined in a cage ever since I woke up my clan's technique"

"Your clan's technique?" ask Tsunade

Kimimaro nodded and performed one of his techniques, bones grew out of his fingers, and the people were shocked when they saw this, except Haru

"Is this the Shikotsumyaku that you told us about Haru" ask Minato

Haru nodded and said, "Yes, the people with this kekkei genkai can control and manipulate the bones in their body"

Haru then asks Kimimaro, "So they lock you up because you can use your clan's technique?"

Kimimaro nodded sadly and continued, "Hmm… they only let me out when they are training me how to fight, and use me as a weapon but I don't want any of that, I don't want to kill," said Kimimaro with tears on his eyes

Haru saw this and hug the kid, comforting him, "Shhh… you don't have to worry about that"

Kimimaro nodded and calmed down, Haru then ask, "If you were lock up in a cage, how did you escape?"

"I don't really know what happens before that, I just heard an explosion and sounds of fighting outside, then a guard came down to open the cage, however, before he could do that, an explosion happened and pushed the guard to the cage and knock him out unconscious, I then took the key and escape, when I got out I saw many ninjas fighting, I then run away and hid.

After a few days, I came back to check what happened to the village and saw that it was already in ruins, then the next thing I remember is that I fainted and I was here"

"I see," said Haru he then looks at Minato and nods at him, telling Minato that all of it was true, Minato sigh and said,

"Okay, Kimimaro, I am Minato the Hokage of Konoha"

Kimimaro looks at Minato and wanted to get up since even though he was lockout, he still knew some basic knowledge and know that Minato is the strongest person in the village. Haru seeing Kimimaro wanting to do stop him and said,

"It's okay, you need to rest"

Minato nodded and said, "Haru is right, just sit down and listen, I decided to let you live in this village, but I will let my ANBU monitor you, is that alright with you?"

Kimimaro nodded his head and waited for Minato to continue, "Next is that I will put you in the orph-"

"Wait Minato-nii"

"What is it Haru?"

"Don't place him in the orphanage, since once everyone knew that he came outside Konoha, they will surely outcast him"

Minato was silent for a while and said, "But I can't think of any place to put him"

"Why not let Obito take care of him"

"Ehh!? Why me?" ask Obito dumbfounded at what Haru said,

"Well you were the one who found him, so you should bear the consequences of your action, and I'm sure Rin won't mind, right Rin?"

When Haru said that, they all look behind them to saw Rin standing there, she heard all of the details regarding Kimimaro and nodded her head,

"Yes, I don't have any problems with it, and besides you are already quitting your ANBU duties, Obito"

This time Haru was the one who is shocked at this, "Ehh? You're quitting being an ANBU Obito? Why?"

"Well, I just propose to Rin a few months back, and will be getting married soon; we will tell you all about it when we meet but it seems the cat is out of the bag, the mission in the mist was the last mission Minato-sensei gave me before quitting"

Haru was shocked at this and said, "You are getting married?"

"Well yes" answered Obito

"How? Why? When?" ask Haru

Haru then looks at Rin and saw the ring on her ring finger, he then took Rin away to spill the tea, which leaves the people in the room dumbfounded, Minato cough at this and said,

"Okay since your fiancé agreed, I will live Kimimaro's care under you Obito"

Obito just sigh at this and said, "Okay sensei" he then looks at Kimimaro and rubs his head,

"Welcome to our family, Kimimaro"

Kimimaro's eyes were wet and cried, "T-thank you…"

"You can call me Obito-nii"

"Hai, Obito-nii, arigatou"

__________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N:

Spoiler alert!

I decided to give Haru and Kakashi a child in the later chapters, but I don't know if it will be a twin or only 1 child so stay tuned. :)

8