Chapter 104- They both deserve it
1.7k 2 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

When Haru went home he saw Kakashi in the living room reading a book, he approaches him and sits on his lap, and leaned his head on his chest, Kakashi seeing Haru's action stop what he is doing and ask Haru,

 

"What's wrong Haru?" ask his man

 

"Did you know that Obito and Rin are getting married?"

 

"Really? They are getting married?" asked Kakashi in shock

 

"Hmm… Obito proposes to her a few months back and is getting married 6 months later, they wanted to surprise the both of us but due to the events today, Rin told us about it"

 

"What events?"

 

"Well…" Haru then told Kakashi about what had happened a while back, when Kakashi heard this he was dumbfounded,

 

"Well Obito, really have a good heart towards kids"

 

"Hmm… well he is still a kid at heart"

 

"Hahaha you are correct, so why are you so down?"

 

"Kakashi let's also get married"

 

"Why are you the one proposing? It should have been me" said Kakashi angrily at Haru

 

"Hehehe it's fine, either way, what is your answer?"

 

Kakashi lift Haru's chin and kisses him passionately, Haru also kiss back and Kakashi said,

 

"That's my answer," 

Said Kakashi while deepening their kisses together, their tongues intertwined with each other before they could get passionate, however, the door of the house opened, this made the couple let go of each other since Haru's parents and brothers were back.

 

"Mom, dad you're back early," said Haru

 

His parent's seeing the disheveled appearance of Haru smirk and answered, "Well sorry for going back early and ruining your fun" said Sosuke

 

Haru and Kakashi were embarrassed at this and Haru said, "What are you two talking about, Hahaha"

 

"Well it is good to be energetic, Haru but know the place okay, there are kids here," said Rin

 

"Yes mom," said Haru

 

"We can continue later" whispered Kakashi in Haru's ear

 

"We heard that," said Sosuke

 

This earned a glare from Haru and hit Kakashi with his shoulder, Haru's parents laugh at this and they have dinner together, well Haru still got his favorite sausage at night by silencing his room using his chains, well that is one of the perks of knowing sealing techniques, LOL.

 

The next day, Haru went to the hospital to check Kimimaro again, this time he is accompanied by Kakashi, when they got there they saw Rin and Obito looking after him,

 

"Goodmorning Rin, Obito"

 

"Morning Haru and Kakashi" answered Rin

 

Obito nods at the two; Haru went towards Kimimaro and examined him, 

 

"So how was he Haru? I already check him but it looks like he is suffering from an unknown illness since he keeps coughing"

 

Haru nods at this and said, "He is indeed suffering from an unknown illness, this made his body weaker and it will affect his shinobi life in the future"

 

This made Obito and Rin worried, although they only met Kimimaro yesterday, they already took in the responsibility of looking after him, Obito then ask,

 

"But you can heal him right, Haru?"

 

"Yes, I can, by purifying his body but he is still young so we need to wait when he is old enough, probably around 8-10 yrs old, by the way, how old are you Kimimaro?"

 

"I'm 7 years old"

 

"7? How old are you when your clan trained you?"

 

"4"

 

"I see, well you are old enough to enter the academy"

 

"Academy?"

 

"Hmm… the kids in the village will enter the academy when they are 7 years old, but since you just came here to the village, we will wait until you are ready"

 

Kimimaro nodded at this and Obito said,

 

"So he will undergo the gruesome purification?"

 

"Yup… so we need to prepare him before that"

 

Obito and Rin nodded at this and Haru and Kakashi talk about their upcoming wedding.

 

Days pass by and the wedding of Rin and Obito is approaching, Haru helps them in the celebration, the couple only wanted a simple wedding and the only thing that they invited is their closes friends and relatives.

 

The wedding took place in a villa that Obito and Rin brought outside the Uchiha compound; their wedding held a lot of opposition from the clan since Obito is marrying a non-Uchiha member, Fugaku shut the elders that are against the marriage, because of this, however, Obito meet with problems and decided to purchase a house outside the clan, with the help of Haru, they bought a simple-looking villa and decided to hold the wedding there.

 

Obito and Rin's wedding is simple yet elegant, Rin wore a long white gown, while Obito is in his blue kimono, their wedding theme is blue and white. 

 

They invited Tsunade, Shizune, and Kinoe being Rin's master and senpais, Fugaku, Itachi, Shisui, and Sasuke, since Obito wanted to thank Fugaku for his decision and he is also friends with Shisui, Minato of course since he is their sensei and Haru and his family.

 

Rin only has her mother while Obito has her grandmother, this, in turn, leads to Minato guide Rin to the altar and Kakashi being Obito's best man.

 

They also made Kimimaro their ring bearer, since he will join the family soon, the ceremony was solemn and peaceful after the two vowed, they kissed and everyone claps for the happy occasion after that is the celebration and gift-giving.

 

Haru look at this with jealous eyes, since during this time it is illegal to marry a person of same-sex,

 

"I wish we also could get married, like them," said Haru sadly

 

Kakashi keep quiet and did not say anything, he just took Haru's hand and held it tightly,

 

The day ended happily with the newlywed couple. 

 

Days pass by, and Haru just laze around thinking something,

 

'What can I do in order for us to get married?' thought Haru

 

'I know! Let's ask Minato-nii'

 

Haru then teleported to the Hokage office, once there he saw Minato, Kushina, and Naruto

 

"Goodmorning, Minato-nii, Kushina-nee, and Naruto"

 

"Oh Haru what are you doing here" ask Minato

 

"Morning Haru," said Kushina

 

"Haru-nii, Ohayo," said Naruto running towards Haru

 

Haru rubs Naruto's head and looks at Minato and said, "Minato-nii, I have a favor to ask you"

 

"What is it Haru?"

 

Haru took a deep breath and said, "Can you legalize same-sex marriage?"

 

Minato and Kushina looks at Haru dumbfounded and Minato ask again,

 

"Can you repeat what you said?"

 

Haru looks at Minato seriously and said "I ask Minato-nii if you could legalize same-sex marriage here in Konoha"

 

Minato keep silent and after a while, he sighs deeply and said seriously, "You know I can't do that Haru"

 

"But why?"

 

"Because, besides changing the norm, it will also change the rules of the village, let's just say we did that, the other clans will not keep quiet and will oppose to it"

 

"Then I will convince them,"

 

"Okay let's just say you convince them, other people are not understanding enough to accept that, and changing a law or adding it would take a very long process, although you are the strongest ninja in this era, surely you won't use your powers to enact a law that you like unless you become the Hokage"

 

Haru looks at Minato and said, "So if I become Hokage, I can legalize same-sex marriage?"

 

"Well yes, but-"

 

"So when are you retiring Minato-nii?"

 

Minato choke at Haru's words and cough, Kushina laughs at this and said, "Kid your humor is getting better lately"

 

"Well who told you that I'm joking, I am asking seriously"

 

Kushina went towards Haru and hit his head, "Haru no Baka!"

 

"Geez Haru, hehe well if you want to become Hokage that badly, I can give it to you, but are you sure about that?"

 

Haru then looks at Minato and the paperwork he is doing, he thought for a while and said seriously, 

 

"Well I can just become Hokage and approve same-sex marriage after that I will give it back to you"

 

Kushina hearing this wanted to hit Haru's head again but she could no longer suppress her laughter and laugh out loud, Minato just sigh and said,

 

"You know being a Hokage-"

 

"I know nii-chan, it's just that I wanted for Kakashi and me to get married badly, seeing how happy Obito and Rin during their wedding I got jealous"

 

Kushina and Minato looks at Haru and Kushina hugs him while saying, "Haru, you don't have to be jealous, the love the both of you show is enough to let us know that you truly love each other, a wedding ceremony is not that important"

 

"But-"

 

"What did Kakashi say to you?"

 

"I did not yet say anything to him about this,"

 

"Did he also want the two of you to get married?"

 

"Well surely he wanted to since he said yes"

 

"Really?"

 

Haru nodded at them and Kushina said, "Then why not just have a ceremony of your own, although it is not under the law, you can just make a vow or something" 

 

When Haru heard Kushina's words he hit himself and said, "Why did I not think of that, thank you Kushina-nee"

 

Haru hugs Kushina back and quickly said goodbye, leaving the trio dumbfounded Minato just sighs and thought for a while, "Hmm… Well, Haru did a lot to the village,"

 

"So you're saying?"

 

"It will take a long time but, they both deserve it"

 

Kushina then went to her husband and hug him, "Thank you Minato"

 

Minato kisses his wife back, Naruto also went towards them to join them and hug both of his parents.

12