Chapter 9
154 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Youxian looked at Changling in shock. The question echoed in his mind quickly, bringing embarrassment to birth.

He closed his gaping mouth and glared with red cheeks. “What does that have to do with you?”

Happy with Youxian’s expression, he continued undressing. Loosening the belt holding his pants up, he dropped them both to the ground. Youxian’s eyes widen in shock. The limp member between Changling’s legs was way, way bigger than his own and lengthy at that.

Changling walked back over to the steps and climbed them.

Youxian pulled his legs to himself asking, “W-what a-are you d-doing?”

Changling stopped, standing in front of him. His member was hanging right in front of Youxian’s face.

Youxian covered his face.

“I’m going to sleep, that’s what I’m doing,” Changling answered.

He stepped over Youxian and sat down on the bed. Pulling the quilt over him, he lied down and closed himself. “When you’re done, blow out the lamp and sleep.”

Youxian hugged his body as he squeezed his eyes shut. After a while, he opened them and looked at Changling’s back. His bottom half was covered.

After calming down, he got up and blew out the lamp on the nightstand.

Getting back into bed, he laid as far from Changling as possible and he closed his eyes.

Changling turned and faced Youxian, “Why are you laying so far from me?”

Youxian remained silent. He didn’t want to talk to this pervert.

Taking in a deep breath, Changling said, “I saw what you did before I came into the room.”

Youxian’s eyes snapped open, but all he saw was darkness. His heart rate sped up, feeling Changling’s arms wrap around his waist and pull him in. His back hit against his muscled chest.

“W-What are you doing?!” He asked frantically, trying to get out of his grasp.

Changling sucked Youxian’s earlobe into his mouth, “Do it again. It was so fucking sexy, seeing your face as you gasped in pain and pleasure. Just imagine me inside you.”

Youxian’s eyes widened, “W-what the fuck…” he started but was cut off when Changling stuffed two fingers in his mouth, hitting the back of his throat making him gag.

Changling slid his right hand down his stomach, leaving trails of goosebumps in its wake.

Youxian didn’t like the shivers being sent through his body and started kicking his legs. Changling growled in his ear and locked Youxian’s legs between his.

His hand reached Youxian’s semi-erect member. He tugged from the base to the tip gently.

“Shhh Ah-Xian, I’m doing this for both of us. Just relax and enjoy yourself,” he whispered into his ear and licked it. He dug his tongue into his ear, licking it a few times, ignoring the taste, then slid it down Youxian’s jaw to his neck.

He started pumping Youxian’s member. Youxian started moaning as he took hurried breaths between Changling’s fingers that surveyed his mouth.

“You like that, don’t you Ah-Xian,” he continued teasing. Rubbing his thumb over Youxian’s tip, then sliding his thumb back and forth over the slit.

Youxian whimpered for more as his eyes rolled back in joy. He bucked his hips back and forth, urging Changling to pump him faster.

“Not so fast, sexy, slow down so you can enjoy it more,” Changling whispered as he kissed the back of Youxian’s neck.

Getting on his knees quickly, he pushed Youxian down onto his back, who had already lost himself. Switching hands, using his left hand that was lubricated with Youxian’s pre-cum, he slipped his index finger past the first muscle ring.

Youxian’s back arched as he released a breathless gasp. Changling smiled, pleased, and lowered himself on Youxian. He placed deep kisses down Youxian’s stomach, leaving behind bite marks.

Stopping at his naval, he licked around it, then dug inside it with need. Sucking it into his mouth, he gripped his hand tighter around Youxian’s shaft, increasing his speed.

He pushed a second finger into the soft channel, moving his finger in and out. Youxian’s head dropped back deeper into the pillow as his moans circled around the chamber.

He circled his hips as Changling’s mouth latched onto his left nipple, sucking greedily on it. Changling pumped him faster and pleased his hole faster with his fingers too.

Youxian arched his back further as he yelled. Changling’s mouth latched onto his right nipple and bit down on it. Youxian’s head flung from left to right as he reached his climax. Changling pumped and pleased Youxian faster, cleaning out his orgasm as it spurted on his stomach and coated his fingers from the inside.

Pulling out his fingers and letting go of Youxian’s softened member, Changling stood up on his knees and he looked down at the heavy panting Youxian, whose eyes were closed.

He watched as his chest stopped moving frantically and become steadily. Youxian’s breathing evened and low snores came from him. Looking down at his hands that had Youxian’s cum from both his penis and ass. He noticed his fingers had shit on them.

“Rucheng?” He called out.

The doors to his room opened. Looking into the room, she saw her brother’s muscled body kneeling on the bed with Youxian’s legs limp on either side of him and Youxian’s head lulled to the side.

“Oraboni?” She answered.

“Bring lukewarm water and clean him up. Don’t dress him. I want him naked,” he ordered.

She bowed, “Yes, Oraboni.”

She closed the doors and heard him climb off the bed. Rucheng quickly made her way to the kitchen. She walked up to the pot above the dead fire. Rucheng placed her hand in the pot and winced. It was still too hot.

Ladling out the water into a wooden bucket, she then went with it to the well, pouring cold water into it. She made sure it was lukewarm, then grabbed a clean washcloth from the line. Walking through the palace, she went to the supply cupboard and grabbed the soap.

She returned to Changling’s room, lit the lamp and started cleaning him up. She cleaned his back entrance, his shaft, and his body. Running the cloth over his nipples that were swollen and bruised, too.

She wiped away all the sweat beads from his forehead, face, and neck.

She cleared out his channel properly since there was a smell in the air and also making a mental note to light up incense when she was done.

Pulling the robe off, she turned him around and wiped his back, his cheeks and the back of his legs. She did his feet too since he went outside earlier on and didn’t clean his feet when he got into bed.

Frowning, she left with the dirty bucket of water and cloth. She heard a grunt coming from the bathing chamber.

“Don’t sneak around,” Changling said from the other side of the door.

“I need to change the sheets,” she said and walked away. Throwing the dirty water out and cleaning the bucket and cloth, she put them back and returned to Changling’s chamber after grabbing a set of new sheets.

She opened the door just as Changling scooped Youxian up in his arms. He stepped back with him in his arms as she pulled the sheets off, leaving them on the floor and laying the bed with clean lavender coloured sheets.

Stepping away, she picked up the sheets and walked out. Changling lied his sleeping Ah-Xian on the bed and climbed in beside him, covering them both with the quilt.

Rucheng stood before a tray of different scented incense sticks. She picked up a yellow stick and took it to his chamber. She held it against the fire of the lamp and blew it out. Smoke rose from the stick as she poked it into the incense holder and walked over to the window.

She opened the window slightly, then looked at her brother, who was caressing Youxian’s cheek.

“What do you think of him as your brother-in-law?” Changling asked her.

She raised a brow. “Are you planning on making him your Consort?”

“Yes,” he answered with a nod of his head.

Rucheng sighed inwardly, “As long as you are happy,” she said listlessly.

“He’ll be difficult,” Changling said.

She shrugged. “Should I make something to clean his stomach?”

Her brother chuckled, “You don’t have to, but please do.”

“Goodnight,” she said to him and blew out the lamp, leaving with Changling’s robe and pants that were lying on the floor.

“Sleep well,” Changling answered her softly.

Closing his eyes, he held the Youxian firmly in his arms and fell asleep with a smile on his face. He was really looking forward to having Hwan Youxian as his Consort to feed his perverted desires.

0