Chapter 50
24 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Can I ask you something?” A young girl asked Youxian.

He smiled at her as he ate a slice of cake. “Go ahead?”

“I don’t mean to be rude or pry into your personal life. I just want to know, what is the relationship between you and the man who always comes here?” She asked as she folded the washing.

Youxian chuckled. He thought about Wulin, then looked down at his stomach. As he rubbed it, he thought of when they first arrived here and how things changed from then to now. It’s already been nine months since he fell pregnant and seven months since they’ve lived here.

He couldn’t work, and Wulin took charge, getting everything in order for them. A house, food, even money. So you could say he had taken over in Changling’s place.

Thinking of Changling, his heart ached, but not as much as before. Now there was this neutral feeling inside his heart.

“You’re smiling. Does that mean he is your baby’s father?” She said with a chuckle.

Youxian looked at her, and his smile widened. Before he could answer, Wulin walked into the yard, catching his attention. “You’re home?” He said.

Wulin looked at the girl and frowned. “You’re here again?”

She quickly put the clothes down and bowed to him. “Yes, sir!”

“Don’t get upset, I asked her to come over and help me with the washing and to fix the baby’s room. The physician said I shouldn’t do anything, seeing that I’m close to my date,” Youxian said as he got up.

Wulin rushed to his side and mumbled, “Why are you getting up?”

Looking at him, Youxian said, “To welcome you home. Have you been drinking again?”

Wulin looked away as he helped him back down on the chair. Placing the basket with raw seafood in it and vegetables, “I’ll go wash up.”

After he left, Youxian looked at the girl and said, “Rani, take these few coins. I don’t think he’s in a good mood today. Go home early.”

She took the money and left. 

Youxian took the basket to the kitchen, then started cooking. Last night, he said he wanted fish to eat and whatever he wanted, Wulin would get it for him.

Rani’s question had him thinking, what if Wulin was his child’s biological father?

He’s caring, careful and trustworthy.

He prepared a bunch of dishes, then set it up on the table waiting for Wulin, but he didn’t come.

Youxian had the meal by himself but left Wulin his portion to eat.

Deciding to go to bed after cleaning up, he made his way around the house and found himself in front of Wulin’s room. He opened the door and saw that Wulin was asleep on the bed and he didn’t even get dressed. ‘Why’d he drink so much?’

As he reached the bed ready to cover Wulin with the blanket, Wulin looked at him and asked, “Why are you here? Shouldn’t you be resting?”

“You didn’t come for dinner,” he said as he sat down on the bed.

Wulin sat up and covered himself with the blanket, saying, “I’m tired tonight, I don’t know why.”

Wulin didn’t hear an answered from Youxian and looked at him. It seemed like Youxian’s mind was far away as he stared at his naked body. 

Wulin looked down and touched his scar. “This is from fighting on the border. Most of my scars are but this one here on my back is from fighting against Changling before I join his side.”

He turned his back to Youxian to have a good look at it, but seeing his strong back, Youxian’s mouth couldn’t help but water. It’s not like he didn’t have these thoughts about Wulin, it’s just that…

Youxian ran his hand along the scar. It covered most of his back, so how did he survive with it?

Leaning his face close to it, he ran his nose along it, leaving a kissing trail along it. When he reached Wulin’s right shoulder, he stopped and looked at him. Wulin was staring at him too, but not saying anything.

“What?” Youxian asked.

Wulin let out a quick breath, then asked, “Why don’t you go rest?”

Why don’t you help me?” Youxian asked him.

Wulin turned around and climbed on Youxian. Staring down at him, he asked, “Are you sure about this?”

Youxian nodded his head. “Start with my lips.”

Wulin had to think what he first meant and as they shared their first kiss, Youxian could tell that Wulin had done this before. When his clothes came off and he turned him around, Wulin did what Youxian didn’t expect: going down on him and having his way with him, but not hurting him as well.

*

Wulin opened his eyes after he calmed down and turned to Youxian. He was lying on his side, running his hands over his scars. “Why don’t you sleep?”

“I have a lot going through my mind,” he answered.

Sighing, Wulin said, “If it’s about Changling, forget about him.”

Youxian sat up slightly, leaning on his elbow, and looked down at him. Staring into his eyes, he said, “Not him, you. It’s been a while now that I wish you were my child’s father and no else.”

Wulin scoffed, “Me? I don’t even think I will be a good parent. Don’t wish bad luck on your child.”

Youxian continued staring at him but remain silent and lied down on his arm saying, “Don’t move then, I’m going to sleep now.”

*

Youxian came out of the bath and stopped in front of the mirror. He looked at himself in front of the mirror and saw the scar left on his body from having to cut his daughter out. His body healed quickly within two weeks, something the physicians find hard to explain but luckily it’s not only with him, there are many more male cases, especially within the brothels.

Wulin walked into the room and looked at Youxian, who was naked. He walked up behind him and hugged him from behind.

Youxian smiled as he leaned against his sweaty chest. Wulin had just gotten back from chopping wood and was ready to take a bath.

He kissed Youxian on the back of his neck and asked, “You just got out?”

“Mn, jumping in?” Youxian asked.

Wulin nodded his head as he took in a deep breath of Youxian’s clean scent. “You should’ve waited for me. We could have made the water dirty together.”

Youxian chuckled softly, then moaned as Wulin kissed his neck. He could feel Wulin growing in size behind him and it was turning him on, too.

He turned around and wrapped his arms around his neck. They entered a tongue locking and passionate display of affection and just as Wulin’s trousers dropped to the ground, Youxian was ready to take him down his throat, but just then a soft cry echoed through the house, making them both sigh.

Youxian got back onto his legs and looked at Wulin, who looked frustrated and smiled weakly, “Let me go get her.”

Wulin kicked the trousers to the side and went to freshen up. 

Youxian chuckled and made his way to the bed where she was sleeping. He sat down on the bed and saw that she was sleeping. Shaking his head, he thought, ‘You little asshole, your father and I haven’t had time to ourselves for a few days.’

*

Wulin walked into the bedroom, confused. Looking at Youxian, he asked, “I thought she was awake?”

Youxian nodded his head. “She was, but she’s in and out of her sleep.”

Wulin shook his head then dragged Youxian out of the room to continue where they left off from where they started.”

0