Chapter 58
23 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Youxian clenched to the sheets as he let out heavy breaths. Opening his eyes, he looked at the window that shut closed.

Opening his mouth, he took in quick breaths as he felt his spine hurt while his body was enveloped in pleasure. “Enough, enough,” he begged.

Changling leaned down on him as he ran his hand over his stomach. Whispering in his ear, he said, “Ah-Xian, ah-Xian. You make me feel so good. Why did you leave me? I can’t stop. I want more.”

Youxian’s eyes closed from exhaustion, Changling’s words were slurring as he spoke as if he was intoxicated. 

Changling was taking his time as he had his way with Youxian, pleasing every inch of both of their bodies, reminiscing in the past. Changling didn’t know where he was going and what he was doing. All he knew was that he wanted to be inside Youxian because that’s where he belonged. 

He could feel that his organs were hurting, but it wasn’t enough to let Youxian go. He lost so much time with him and would do anything to go back to the past, to the moments before Kim Haeun came into their lives.

He came inside Youxian, releasing an incredible moan, then went weak and limp on Youxian, who was relieved that this man had stopped.

“I love you Ah-Xian, I never stopped,” Changling said from on top him.

He remained silent, not wanting to say anything. He didn’t like how he thought that everything would go back to normal.

Youxian pushed him off of him then rolled onto the floor. The floor was cold, and he needed it. His body was overheating and his chest was burning. How many days has it been now since they started? He barely saw his child since they started. How was she doing?

He tried to get up, but he just couldn’t. His body was heavy, and the heaviness was putting him to sleep.

Changling looked over the edge of the bed when he got some of his energy back. Youxian was asleep, but his body was bruised. He looked beautiful, but the bruises were too much as if he beat him up.

Sighing, he got up and put on a robe. He opened the window, then looked at Youxian, wondering if he should put him on the bed, but left him there.

Opening the door, he stepped out of the room and looked at the eunuch who was waiting for him. Frowning, he asked, “Why are you here?”

“Answering to his majesty, everyone is expecting your return,” he said.

Changling walked off to Xing Guang’s room asking, “Did you tell them where I went?”

“No, your majesty. The Crown Princess has been asking around on your whereabouts but she has gotten nowhere. The emperor has also sent word for you, which is why I am here. Your majesty, if I may, I suggest we return to the palace. It’s already been a week since your departure, even the crown prince is worried and has gotten sick,” he said.

Changling rubbed his forehead frustrated, then opened the door to Xing Guang’s room and looked inside. She turned to him as she was eating and smiled. “You’re here?”

He nodded his head as he walked over to her.

She saw the eunuch at the door, and his eyes stared at her in shock. “You, your majesty, and this is?”

Sitting down beside her, he looked at the eunuch and smiled. “This is my lovely daughter Hwan Xing Guang.”

“She, she’s your daughter? With who?” He asked, forgetting his place.

Changling and Xing Guang had gotten close over these past days with Youxian being unconscious. He hugged her, saying, “My beautiful daughter with Hwan Youxian.”

The realisation hit eunuch Kim after those words. The Crown Prince had been secretly still looking for Youxian everywhere and didn’t stop for one second and now they had found him and found him with a child?

Thinking about it again, he recalled how there had been male pregnancies all over the kingdom. Looking at Xing Guang, he could see that she was clearly about five in age, so that would mean, “Your majesty wouldn’t this mean that Commander Hwan ran away after finding out he was expecting your child?”

Changling sighed, he nodded his head saying, “We’re going back tomorrow after Youxian wakes up.”

He bowed. “Should I prepare a place for them to stay inside your palace?”

Changling smiled, “You know me so well. Youxian will be staying in my chamber and Ah-Xing will live in the chamber beside her brother’s. Arrange for her classes and ask her if she needs anything.”

He looked at his daughter, saying, “If there’s anything you want your new room to have, just tell this old man he’ll arrange it all to your liking.”

She shook her head, “No, I think you should ask Daddy. he might kill you if you spoil me.”

Changling chuckled, “I don’t think he will, don’t worry about it.”

“Then can I have a bunny? I really want one but daddy says it won’t survive because I’ll kill it,” she said.

Chuckling, he nodded his head. “Okay, fine, but you have to promise that it won’t cause problems.”

“Yes! I want to eat it,” she said and Changling couldn’t believe her words.

“Why would you want to eat something cute?” He asked.

“Because I want to eat it,” she answered with a big smile.

“I’ll arrange it all,” eunuch Kim bowed and left.

0