Book Two: Chapter 32
153 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.


I sniffed the air, catching Betty’s musty scent. She must be close somewhere.


A sharp slash scratched my back, and a kick pushed me down. I hissed through my fangs and glanced up.


A tall red wolf lady rose over me with glaring yellow eyes over her skinny snort. Long red hair, furry muscles, and a bushy tail wagging behind her long legs. She still wore her biker jacket and ripped jeans that reached her knees.


Betty totally looked bigger than me, but I snarled to show I wasn’t afraid of her.


Her lips curled while showing her fangs a bit. “Are you impressed, now?”


My eyes widened as my fur rose on my back from my prickling neck. 


Holy shit! Did she just totally speak to me?


Her voice sounded deeper although I still recognized her southern accent. This was totally weird and freaky!


Betty blinked her yellow glowing eyes. “What’s wrong? You never heard a werewolf talk before?”


She grabbed my neck and lifted me up, squeezing her claws into my throat. I only groaned a little without coughing.


“I kept my vocals the same during my transformation,” Betty grumbled in my face. “Years of practice.”


She slammed me to the roof and mounted on me with her hands gripping my arms down. I tried to break free from her grip, but her weight felt like a boulder sitting on top of me.


“I could train you and show you the rest of the world,” Betty whispered, sending shivers through my spine. “We could also become an everlasting happy couple forever. Nothing will stop us and stand in our way.” Her nose nearly touched my nose. “All you need to do is kill your friends and run away with me. Let it all go and embrace what you truly are.”


I glared at her and smacked her off me. That should give her my answer.


I jumped onto my feet and roared in her direction.


Betty rose and snarled at me. "You will regret this!"


She charged toward me, opening her mouth to bite into my flesh. I charged toward her too until we both clashed.


We rolled around the roof, biting and clawing at each other. While wrestling, Betty managed to place me into a tough headlock.


My windpipe closed as my blood boiled. Her arms squeezed and pulled my head at the same time as if she was trying to decapitate me with her unnatural strength.


Betty chuckled. "After I take your head, you will watch me eat your friends, and then I will shit them out all over your face!"


Oh hell no!


I grabbed her arms and yanked them hard. While snarling, my growl shouted, "Nooooooooo!"


I swung my head back, knocking her off me. 


Holy crap! I just spoke! But there was no time for me to dance around in joy.


After Betty got back to her feet, I headbutted her off the roof. Her body fell through the cold and landed flat on the ground.


Damn! A normal human wouldn’t survive a fall from a three-story tall castle. Too bad Betty wasn’t human at all.


I jumped down and landed on my long bare feet. Betty still remained on the ground, which gave me enough time to grab the other spear. 


I aimed the spear as she rose, shaking her head. Without taking a chance, I threw the spear straight toward her.


As Betty turned, the spear plunge through her chest. Her eyes widened and her mouth dropped, glancing at her blood dripping down her chest.


She stared back at me, smiling. "Damn…Hehehe…No wonder my brother didn't kill you…"


She closed her eyes and fell to the ground, dead.


I sighed as I slowly shifted back to my human form.


Justice has been served.

5