Chapter 13
637 2 26
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Iris felt as if she had forgotten something. She placed a hand on her head while trying her best to remember, however, no matter how hard she tried, she couldn’t seem to remember.

 

She took a deep breath. Forget it, she shrugged off that feeling in agitation. 

 

“Nn,” 

 

Hearing the moan followed by a sudden grip on her tail, Iris blushed, as a wave of pleasure coursed through her. She pulled her tail out of Rhea’s grasp.

 

“Sorry….” she had accidentally smacked her with the tail before, probably a little hard in the face.

 

“It’s fine.” Rhea covered her nose and mouth with one hand for a bit before letting go. 

 

She turned towards the side so that she faced Iris. The view here was quite nice, even if you smacked her again, she would take it.

 

The girl’s tail continued to wave before she brought it in front of herself.

 

Seeing the mangled fur, as well as the turbid air inside her, she crawled out of the bed. As a result, Rhea was able to get a full view. She covered her nose and mouth with her hand again.

 

It was unexpectedly black and laced. Her cheeks looked soft as well, causing her to want to touch them. She wasn’t sure if Iris had noticed or not, but her tail had lowered not long after, letting her negligee fall back down.

 

Iris’s cheeks were dyed red. She felt like she was on fire. Fortunately her back was facing Rhea, so she couldn’t see anything. When she climbed off the bed, and ran to the window, opening it wide to take a few breaths. The warm air blew into her.

 

Unlike previously, where the air would smell like smoke, it was clear and refreshing.

 

She took a few breaths before going off to the bathroom. She brushed her teeth before taking a comb and combing through her hair. 

 

When she finished, she went back to the living room and started to groom her tail, running her comb through the fur. 

 

Rhea had come out again. She didn’t go to the bathroom and sat down next to Iris, staring at the comb.

 

“Not going to the bathroom?”

 

In response to her question, Iris took a breath to the face. It was sweet and fragrant.

 

“Eww.” Iris pushed her away. Although it smelled nice, could you not do that? 

 

Of course, she kept the second part to herself.

 

Rhea chuckled. 

 

“Waa!”

 

Suddenly, the two heard a wailing sound coming from her mom’s room. Iris jumped off the couch and ran over, opening the door.

 

Something didn’t happen to her mom right?

 

For a moment, she was scared.

 

“Mom!”

 

She saw her mom was sitting up while holding Rose. Her blouse was pulled upwards while exposing one of her breasts. She was patting her sister while bringing her mouth closer to her nipples. Before long, Rose began to suckle.

 

Seeing this, Iris turned around and left, pulling Rhea who had just come over away.

 

Her ears twitched. She felt as if she finally remembered. She took out a core and slipped it into her cleavage.

 

It wasn’t only this, she had also needed to practice combat. Well, not combat, but combat arts.

 

She went off to the kitchen to find something suitable. Unfortunately, aside from knives, she couldn’t really use them….

 

“I’m going out, I’ll grab your laundry later.” She ran out the door of the flat and went next door with a knife.

 

Her heart pounded against her chest as she stabbed the knife into the gap of the door and started to pry it open. 

 

Bang bang!

 

However, before she could finish, the door started to shake and Iris quickly dodged to the side.

 

Bang!

 

“Hou!”

 

With a bellow, Maria bashed through the door. The two of them slammed against the railing, a huge metallic sound reverberated through the place. Iris covered her ears a little too late. Fortunately, or unfortunately this wasn’t the top floor, so she didn’t flip over. Maria fell onto the floor while the door fell on her.

 

Without hesitating, Iris leapt onto the door, slamming it against her. “Sorry Maria!” She jumped up and down a few times when she felt a lifting force under her. She and both the door was sent flying. 

 

Iris realized she was a little too light and her mass had decreased and her technique was too crude, as a result, without the proper acceleration and exertion, during the past few jumps, she didn’t produce too much force.

 

The only real damage she did was the kick she had done to the door. 

 

She moved her hands upwards, stopping herself from slamming against the ceiling. 

 

“Ahh!” With a shout she pushed down her bent legs, slamming the door downwards.

 

With a large bang sound, it splintered at the center.

 

The daze Maria was then pushed down by Iris who mounted her and punched her in the face.

 

Tears welled up in the corner of her eyes. She didn’t want to do this. Just a few days ago, she was smiling at them. 

 

Seeing that Maria was knocked out, she got off her and went into her room. Iris felt like a complete villain. First she knocked out the person who had been helping her, now she was robbing her home.

 

She felt revolted. 

 

“No, it’s not robbing if I give something back….”

 

She went and took a few pieces of furniture from Maria’s room, as well as the few pieces of the door.

 

Right now, she needed wood.

 

When she went back, after placing everything in the living room, she pulled the unconscious Maria Into her flat.

 

“Can you do anything about her?”

 

She asked Rhea.

 

“No.”

 

Rhea answered straightforwardly. Iris could feel a tinge of anger hidden in her cold response. Her ears twitched, while her heart pounded.

 

“Sorry….” Seeing her hurt look, Rhea went over and patted her head. 

 

“It’s fine.”

 

She knew it wasn’t directed at her. She had a feeling Rhea could actually save Maria, however she decided not to. She had read enough novels to know that there were limits. A line that she couldn’t, and shouldn’t cross.

 

Can't figure out a good chapter title, so I'll keep it blank for now.... Rhea's reaction last chapter, or whether Iris knew, I'll leave that to your imagination :)

Dead tired. Goodnight~

26