Chapter 33
231 4 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Still too late….” Rhea let out a tired sigh after she placed Iris on the bed. The girl looked at her curiously while her ears twitched.

 

What did she mean by too late?

 

“??”

 

Rhea didn’t respond to her, and laid down next to Iris. She glanced at the starry sky.

 

“Iris, do you like the starry sky?”

 

“Kind of?”

 

Iris found it was pretty, however, she wasn’t obsessed with it or anything. She thought about it before continuing. “I do.”

 

Between like and dislike, she decided she was on the side of like.

 

Rhea smiled and held onto her hand.

 

“Sorry,”

 

“It’s okay… I don’t know what you’re doing or thinking, but I’ll believe in you till the end.”

 

“Nn…”

 

“...” Iris held onto her hand tightly. She closed her eyes before opening them.

 

“Ugh, do I go to sleep?”

 

“...”

 

No reply.

 

“Rhea?”

 

She sat up and looked at the girl next to her to find that she had fallen asleep.

 

Iris pouted. In the end, she needed to keep vigil for the rest of the night. 

 

<><><><><>

 

Inside of an abandoned building, two figures were standing next to a wrecked window. 

 

“What are we going to do now?” Shadow asked. They were covered in a blackish mass, causing one to be unable to see their appearance. Their voice was also muffled, and appeared to be changed. “The seed still hasn’t returned. There is also that annoying one.” 

 

Shadow looked through the binoculars at the building a far distance away. On it was a handsome man with long black hair. He was cuddling with a kit while a middle aged woman sat next to him.

 

“We kidnap one of them, then demand them to pass over the seed.”

 

The one next to her was a girl wearing a blue masquerade mask. From the eyes that were revealed, along with the rest of her places that were revealed, one could tell that she was quite the beauty. 

 

Shadow glanced at her. Their look filled with disgust.

 

Frost snorted. “Hmph, don’t act like some sort of chivalrous hero. Don’t forget that our Master is the Calamity. Also… as they say, there’s no rules in love and war.”

 

“...I understand war, but why did you have to place love inside it.” It made it seem like they were in some sort of romantic drama!

 

However, what she said was right. Their Master was the Calamity, and they were her familiars. They weren’t working for a just cause like saving the world. In fact, it was the complete opposite.

 

Frost chuckled. 

 

“Then, let’s kidnap the kit. With your ability, it shouldn’t be so hard. We’ll prepare a place, and then have you teleport inside of it with the target.”

 

“Sigh… alright Frost.” The two left the building.

 

“...”

 

“...”

 

“Why are you following Master anyways?” 

 

“Do you need to ask? Because I hate this world.”

 

“Mmhm, we hate this world. Therefore we will destroy it.” Frost hummed. 

 

<><><><><>

 

Iris felt awkward and guilty!

 

On her left was Rhea who was holding her hand. From the light expression on her face, it was as if nothing happened. While to her right was a pouting Aelis. She no longer had feathers and talons, and her face and hands were dotted with red dots. 

 

While behind her, was the shark that was silently following them.

 

“Sorry…”

 

“How could you leave me on the grass like that!” Aelis glared at her with flushed cheeks. 

 

“Hehe… do you want another bath?”

 

Aelis nodded while she rubbed her thighs together.  

 

Iris then looked at Rhea who coughed.

 

“I don’t know what happened last night….” 

 

“Liar.” 

 

“Cough,” Rhea coughed again. She didn’t know what to say. “It’ll go away after a day or two.”

 

She then changed the subject. “Have you decided on how to tell uncle and auntie how we are going to move?”

 

“Nope.” Iris shook her head. She decided to cross the bridge when the time came. No point in thinking about it now. “Do you have a place?”

 

Rhea shrugged. “We can just find a place to settle.” 

 

Right now, aside from nature itself, she didn’t really have much to fear. 

 

“Hehe,” Iris imagined them settling in some wide field and building a house for her and her family. Perhaps it was a little naive but, she could at least dream right?

 

When it was time for lunch again, Iris prepared a bath for Aelis before walking off, leaving her alone in the woods.

 

Aelis confirmed that she was before undoing her pareo, placing the sheet of fabric on the stool that was next to the large bucket. She then hurriedly removed the rags that were her top before getting into the bath.

 

All over her body were red spots, and even her pretty lower lips. From between them, a pristine line of liquid spilled out. She rubbed her hands against it, smearing her fluids around the area before squatting downwards.

 

The cold water alleviated the itch, causing her to let out a moan in comfort. Aelis spread her legs apart and rested her knees against the walls of the large bucket.

 

She then began to rub her bottom lips with her fingers in a v shape. Opening and closing her slit while she moved them up and down. From time to time, she would also scratch herself. 

 

The sounds of water splashing resounded through the woods, mixed with her sweet chirps. 

From a distance, Iris who was training blushed. She was able to hear everything, and it was also making her wet. 

 

Pa!

 

She patted her cheeks with her hands. A part of her wanted to tell Aelis to stop, however, if she walked right in, that would probably be even more awkward.

 

She retrieved her shrapnels and went over to Rhea who took her hand. The two then walked off towards a place further in the distance, where she retrieved her car. And then, Iris was tossed and turned by her until she was satisfied.

12