Chapter 39 ♡
274 0 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

That night, the group finally settled down in a relatively wide space.

 

Rhea felt a bit helpless. The Appalachian Mountains cut them off from traveling further west, while on the other side was the Atlantic.

 

At this point, she could only react to the situation one step at a time. Crossing the forestry and mountain was just courting death. Especially the forest where all sort of bugs, plants, fungi, animals, and parasites were mutating because of mana.

 

Though, even crossing the mountains currently was dangerous, for other reasons.

 

Of course, right now this was the last thing on Rhea’s mind. 

 

Inside the back of a van, she was sitting on the edge of a seat that had been folded up, without a single article of clothes on her.

 

“Hya!~ ♡”

 

“Chu!” 

 

Iris sucked hard on the girl’s bud. Her hands held onto the soft thighs, preventing Rhea from closing her legs.

 

Rhea arched backwards while holding onto the back of Iris’ head. 

 

When Iris’ lips separated from her, it left a wet slippery sound. The suction caused Rhea to let out another sweet moan.

 

“Wa!~ It’s throbbing.” Not only that, her lips were opening and closing like the mouth of a fish. 

 

“Iris… don’t look,” her voice contained a pleading tone. “Hurry! Mmhhm… ahh...ahh…♡”

 

“Schlurp, schlurp.”

 

Iris had obediently brought head closer and locked lips with her. Her tongue ran lavishly lapped up the nectar that was spilling out. 

 

Rhea’s wriggled, waving her hips back and forth, causing the kiss of the two to deepen.

 

“Ah!~ right there! It feels too good. ♡”

 

She especially liked Iris’s tongue. The way it ran rubbed against the sensitive wet walls while opening her bottom lips up, and the feeling of pleasure when it explored her folds. 

 

From time to time, she would suck on her, as if she wanted to suck everything out of her.

 

“Iris, ahh, ahh. ♡”

 

Without needing Rhea to tell her, Iris opened her mouth wider and increased the speed of her tongue. Her soft upper lip repeatedly bumps against the bud.

 

“Ah, ah ah ah ahhh!~ ♡♡♡♡”

 

Rhea wanted to close her legs again, however continued to hold onto it. As a result, she pushed her hips forward, locking Iris’ mouth tightly against hers.

 

“Mmhh!” The nectar that seemed to be spraying out filled Iris’ mouth. 

 

Because of the hand that was gripping the back of her head, Iris couldn’t retreat. Though, not that she wanted to. After Rhea finished spraying everything into Iris’ mouth, she relaxed and fell backwards onto a bunch of pillows that had been prepared.

 

Iris swallows, she gave Rhea a few more licks, followed by a smooch on her bud before retreating. 

 

She licks her glossy lips while savoring Rheams flavor. Just like the girl lying down, she was completely naked as well. From between her slender legs, transparent nectar was spilling out. 

 

“Rhea….” 

 

While still on her knees, Iris began to rub her pussy using one hand, while fondling her breasts with her other.

 

Hearing the aggrieved tone’s and Iris’ moans, Rhea stops basking in the afterglow. She sits upward.

 

Seeing the girl looking at her privates while playing with herself, Rhea shows a playful smile. 

 

“Do it yourself~”

 

Iris felt her body grow hotter, along with a feeling of shame. 

 

Fortunately, Rhea was only joking. She easily pulls Iris up into her embrace before hooking her legs over Iris’ thighs, keeping them apart. Afterwards, she began to use her fingers to rub Iris’ wet vulva. 

 

At the same time her other hands fondled Iris’ breast, splitting her affection evenly to the two. 

 

“Ahh, ahh, Rhea!~ ♡”

 

Sensing that Iris was going to cum, Rhea moved the hand on her pussy upwards, massaging her bud in a rapid yet gentle pace.

 

“Kyaa!”

 

The tails that wrapped around Rhea’s waist tightened, while her body went taut. Rhea then moved her hand back downwards. 

 

Iris’s bottom mouth throbbed against Rhea’s fingers like they were suckling on it, spitting and spilling out nectar. 

 

When Iris’ body relaxed, Rhea retrieved her hand and began to lick it clean. At the same time, she also untangled her legs, allowing Iris to close her own. 

 

Though before she finished, Iris took the chance to push her, causing the two to fall onto the bundle of soft cushions.

 

Rhea pouted. “This position isn’t comfortable.” Although Iris’ body was curvy, it was light. However, the place she was sitting on was the leather chair. 

 

Iris, who was using Rhea’s chest as a pillow, was too lazy to deny her. All that came out was a “mm….” sound. Her two tails waved behind her a little slowly. 

 

Although Rhea said it wasn’t comfortable, she wasn’t in a hurry to pick herself up. Her back might be suffering slightly, but her front was in paradise. 

 

<><><><><>

 

The next day, Iris licked her lips. She wasn’t sure if it were her illusion, but Rhea’s scent appeared stuck in her nose.

 

“2nd Big Sis, what are you doing spacing out for?” Shadow looked at Iris a little curious. “Is there something tasty?”

 

Iris was about to shake her head when she felt Rhea pinch her tail lightly. 

 

A blush surfaced on her cheeks as she nodded honestly. “There is….” It counted as tasty right? Even now, she wanted more.

 

Shadow showed her a look of envy. 

 

lris turned to look at Rhea for help, however, Rhea’s cheeks were beet red. 

 

Help! How was she going to reply? 

 

Iris felt like she was stuck between a rock and a hard place. 

 

Fortunately, Frost came over and pulled Shadow away. “What’re you doing asking for food when we just joined.”

 

“Ehh, I wasn’t asking. I was just a little curious.”

 

Although the two were whispering, Iris was still able to hear them. She let out a light sigh before leaning against Rhea.

 

Rhea didn’t say anything. Right now, she felt like she picked up a boulder and smashed her own foot. 

 

Still, she felt happy that Iris said she tasted good.

8