8. Dragon Amongst Men (VIII) [R-18 ♥]
4.1k 9 50
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

First and foremost. Warning! This chapter has mature and erotic content. View it at your own discretion. There are times when I wish I did not make the stupid decision of adding smut to the story... but now, I guess it is too late to regret it.

This piece was my first ever piece of erotic content, and even when I went through my stockpile to rewrite and edit everything, I left it mostly untouched, hoping it would become something for me to look at in the future and see my growth. With that said, if it sucks I am really sorry...

A strange feeling sprouted inside of Xuehua's heart, making her softly nibble her lower lip. It was a mix of fear and expectation – fear that it would not fit, and expectation that… well, that was fairly obvious, right?

Yueshi stood behind her for a while, not making any moves. Instead, he took a good glance at her perky and round butt. He even took his time squeezing it and feeling the soft sensation of her flesh and skin, making his manhood throb in anticipation.

"Ah… Uhn!!" Xuehua's moans echoed as he played around to his heart's content and, once those moans reached his ears, his self-control fell to dangerously low levels.

There was nothing more to be said and done. Yueshi's dick was throbbing and aching, drenched in pre-cum; meanwhile, Xuehua had been wet from the very start, and as of now it was dripping and forming a puddle in the floor between her legs.

Finally, Yueshi thrust forward with his hips.

"Ah!" Xuehua released a sharp yelp of pleasure in return.

She then turned her head and gazed at him with moist and resentful eyes.

He not only pushed it forward without saying anything, but he also hadn't even gone inside. Instead, he stroked his dick against her labia, resting its head against the frontal part of her half-lifted robe.

Yueshi, however, did not rush into action. Thrusting his hips back and forth, he took his time as he rubbed the full length of his shat against Xuehua's pussy.

He seemed completely addicted by Xuehua's moans as he kept increasing the speed, making her shudder and tremble under the ecstasy.

"Ah! Mmmh! Arhh!" Yueshi relished hearing her express her pleasure in a loud tone. Xuehua, on the other hand, could feel something bubbling inside of her as her brother's thick shaft rubbed against her clit, bringing her unexplainable joy.

She had never done it before, so she didn't know how great sex was, but, if it was even better than this… she shuddered in ecstasy, her pussy became wetter at the thought.

After what felt like a long while, Yueshi grabbed her hips firmly. By now, he could sense that a mixture of their lewd fluids had lubricated both his cock and her love spot.

He grinned, concluding it was finally time for the main act.

Knowing that time had finally come, an expression of joy showed on the girl's face. She gripped the bed sheets with all the strength she had – she was a bit afraid, a bit expectant, and another bit confused, but, above all, she was extremely and madly excited.

"Are you ready?" He asked in an uneven voice, trying his best to hold back the desperate desire to push his hard member all the way inside in a single thrust.

It was only after he received a small nod in answer - which he could barely see from where was standing - that his smile grew wider.

Any thoughts of stopping and resisting the urge had disappeared.

He knew it was ethically wrong, for several reasons. Nonetheless, he didn't feel it was wrong, for he had truly fallen for this girl. If there was something that he felt bad about, then it was the fact that neither of them was sane right now.

He shook his head, leaving that aside.

Next, with a thrust of his hips, the tip of his cock spread her labia aside and penetrated her entrance. "Urgh!" Yueshi groaned, fighting the urge to cum at that exact moment!

Not even an instant had passed when he felt Xuehua twitch, her inners walls clenching and tightening around the head of his cock.

A warm, soft liquid then dripped down her pussy, pushing against his dick and running down her soft legs until it finally fell on the ground. From where he stood, he watched Xuehua's ears being painted in pure red – the red of embarrassment.

She had come.

Seeing her reaction, he could not help but laugh a bit.

They were merely starting, he thought. He continued to push his manhood deeper, exploring her insides with intense desire. Still, he paid a lot of attention to her reactions, not wanting to hurt her in any possible way.

Fortunately, his worries were unfolded, as she breathed heavily and moaned louder and louder as inch after inch of his penis entered her.

As he plowed deeper and deeper, the moistness of her inwards and the continuous tightening of her inner walls sent him into a trip down the pleasure road.

"Unh! Mmmmh! Ohhh!" There was also no doubt that hearing Xuehua's pants and moans only made everything better.

For some time, other than the moaning and panting of the two siblings, the only sounds echoing in the room were the lewd and perverted wet sounds of their intercourse. The sounds of bodies hitting each other and the splashes caused by their absolutely drenched genitals only increased their lust.

They both knew things were far from ending.

With every thrust, Yueshi felt his member going deeper and deeper – as if there was no end. At the same time, his mind lost itself to the breath-taking and tantalizing pleasure of sex. Xuehua wasn't any better, and with every move of her brother's hips, she released high-pitched cries of exaltation and euphoria.

Unknowing when, Xuehua had also started to move her hips, making her brother's dick reach her innermost parts and guiding his cock to the most pleasurable spots of her body.

They were so lost in the carnal and sinful pleasure they were both feeling that they completely forgot this was their first time, and even the trickling blood caused by Xuehua's loss of virginity was not able to awaken them.

Eventually, Xuehua's hips started to move in perfect synchrony with the giant member impaling her, as if their bodies had been born to be connected like this.

For a long time, they continued on and on. Feeling each other's bodies and delving into the strange joy of their connection, they forgot about the world.

They were so into it that neither of them noticed the strange changes that were happening.

As they continued to have sex, the concentration of qi around them started to decrease, being completely absorbed by their meridians. Then, it started to cycle inside them, completing a full cycle once it went both of their bodies.

Without them noticing, their bodies started to change and grow stronger at a visible rate and even Xuehua's thin meridians were expanded – the pleasure of sex driving away all the pain that should have been involved in the process.

However, even if they had noticed, they would not care about it.

Yueshi smelled the lewd scent that permeated the room, making him plow Xuehua harder and deeper. He then leaned forward, his hand lying on top of Xuehua's to prop him up. Next, his free hand moved toward his sister's chest.

At first, his movements were awkward, but soon he found his way inside her loosened robe. Another few seconds after, he had managed to pull the bandage aside and hold one of her breasts.

It came as no surprise that they were soft and bouncy as he'd expected, and while playing with them he enjoyed the ragged panting and sexy moans of his partner. Sensing Xuehua's pussy walls clamp on his dick as if trying to swallow it, Yueshi felt as if he had reached paradise.

Playing with her breast was also extremely exciting.

He could feel as her soft mounds changed shape with his every grope, and when his fingers grazed her diamond-hard nipples – making her shout in pleasure – it was his time to groan as her pussy tightened even more around his member.

"More… Ah! Faster!" Xuehua seemed close to reaching the climax as she begged for more, her voice tainted by overwhelming sexiness and lust.

Bucking her hips backward and forward she increase the speed of their intercourse on her own; she almost lost her balance as her back arched slightly in a show of intense pleasure, making her hands almost slid out of the bed together with the bedsheets.

Yueshi could also feel something welling up inside of him, an odd premonition that he'd soon reach his limit. Even if he was asked to stop right now, and managed to recover all his sanity, he would not be able to hold back anymore.

His hand left her plentiful chest and made its way downward, caressing her belly until it reached the spot where they were connected.

"No! Stop!" She called out as his fingers twisted and massaged her hardened clit, forcing Xuehua to bit her lips to resist to urge to cum.

At the same time, his movements became slower but far more powerful. They both enjoyed it as his dick reached new depths, bringing a euphoric feeling with each inch it advanced inside.

He looked downward for a second and managed to see there was a tiny fraction of his manhood that had not gone in as of yet.

"Are you… rea…dy?" The lack of air on his lungs made it hard to speak, but his voice still came out in a mischievous and provocative tone.

Xuehua, however, did not answer. Instead, her hips swayed in a circular motion "Urgh!" He moaned loudly in response, almost losing control.

"Damn it!" As if he'd lose like that! Placing his two hands right above hers, he thrust forward with all his remaining strength. It was such a forceful thrust that Xuehua's feet left the ground for a second, forcefully moving her closer to the bed.

"Ahhh!!" Their groans of pleasure echoed at the same time, reverberating in the small room.

Yueshi felt the walls of her vagina clench against his dick, now buried to the crown inside of Xuehua. Her cunt was twitching and clenching on his penis so hard that he doubted he'd able to take it out.

Well, not that he wanted to take it out.

Xuehua, on the other hand, felt something warm being shot inside of her belly, and could not help but give a smile of satisfaction. The hot liquid painting her inwards white told her everything she wanted to know – Yueshi had come together with her.

Closing her eyes, she focused on that feeling – the thrill of reaching the apex of pleasure was still spreading through her whole body, and the emotional satisfaction of coming together with him brought her to cloud nine.

A long minute of silence went by.

From where he stood, Yueshi could see his sister with her head almost buried in the bed. White, cream-like liquid dripped from her snatch, even with his penis still inside of her. Meanwhile, the floor between Xuehua's feet was drenched in her sweet nectar, its scent throwing his mind in disarray.

Another moment of silence passed, and it was only then that he noticed she had fallen unconscious again.

His first thought was that he went too far, and it frightened him to the core. He then immediately pulled his cum-covered, half-limp cock out of her pussy, taking care to prop her body up as he did so. It was only after seeing her stabilized breath that he managed to relax.

After lifting her, Yueshi laid her on the bed again.

Seeing her clothes in a mess and her vagina still sodden wet, his little brother immediately jumped up and became hard again.

However, seeing she was not burning up anymore, nor having trouble sleeping, he was more than satisfied.

At the same time, with his rationality returning, he asked himself what led to this humongous and irreparable mistake.

"No, this is not a mistake." While shaking his head he grabbed his clothes on the floor. After wearing them, he sat by the bed's side.

Taking a good glance at Xuehua, he thought that one day he wanted to do it again with her, only, he wanted both of them to be in their right state of mind then.

Shaking his head, he looked around. The lewd aroma of their wild intercourse permeated the room, and the floor was a mixed mess of their fluids. 'Should I clean this to calm myself down?'

Yueshi sighed, thinking it would take some time.

Then, after everything was done, he sat down to cultivate. Soon, however, his eyes snapped open in surprise and disbelief!

Oh, I also wanted to say that I didn't really enjoy how I developed all this... situation. But I guess that the Allchemic that started writing Of Dragons & Phoenixes had a few screws loose... beat me. Well, my rant out of the way, hope you've enjoyed and see you tomorrow!

50