09. Unexpected Proposal (part 1)
140 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Unexpected Proposal (part 1)

"Young Master, your guest ... Who is he?" Uncle Ya's voice was very kind, he always spoke in that tone to the young master Wu, who he saw as his own grandson.

Uncle Ya and Aunt Lee didn't have children, now that they had already reached Soul of Origin Realms, they also couldn't have biological children even if they wanted to. The technology of mortals would not help much in this case either, they had exchanged a longer and more powerful life, in exchange for the end of the inherent fertility of human beings.

So they had Master Wu and young Master Wu as a grandson in their hearts. Master Wu is the older brother of the young master Wu, Wu Huo, who was already assuming the duties of master of the Wu Family, while grandfather Wu established himself as a patriarch and guardian behind the scenes.

“They love young master Wu very much, but they really created cousin Wu, who has the body of a mortal. Young Master Wu was like a grandson, while cousin Wu was like their biological son. In the plot, cousin Wu should arrive at the apartment someday this month yet. He learns about Jiang Bao's blackmail and convinces the kind young master Wu to tell his big brother Wu everything ”thought Yu Liang for a moment, as he put on the mask of a good boy.

"I don't know either. First let me talk to him, when it's all over Uncle Ya can stop pretending that he hasn't researched my guest's life ”said Wu Liang with a chuckle, making Aunt Lee laugh too.

As if everyone didn't know how the young master Wu was a beloved treasure of the Wu Family, nothing serious can happen to this young master, of course, when the young master Wu decided to bring an unconscious young man to the apartment, the bodyguards already they had called Wu Huo and consequently, Uncle Ya was tasked with researching this new “friend” of Wu Liang.

Meng Qian's dossier had been on Uncle Ya's office table since early morning, but he still had to heartily ask the young master Wu for his reasons. Young Master Wu's heart was very warm and kind, he could easily be deceived, as has already been proved by his friendship with Jiang Bao.

"I will listen to the young master's request," said Uncle Ya with an indulgent smile. Soon he motioned for everyone to leave the dining room, leaving only Wu Liang and the bodyguards who were hiding.

Meng Qian left the room and found no one in the hall and the room doors were closed, of course, he thought it was too early so there was no one. He was wrong there was a middle-aged man in the room next to an imposing black grand piano dominating the entire room.

Meng Qian held his breath for a few seconds, his eyes shining as he looked at the black grand piano from Fazioli, an Italian company known worldwide for its beautiful pianos. Meng Qian, who had an indifferent and cold temperament, because of his difficult life but now he felts his heart speed up and felt excited.

In short, it was like a person falling in love for the first time, but for Meng Qian, the piano couldn't be compared to mere mortal love, the piano was eternal, the music was eternal and he could never trust it.

“Sir, young master Wu, is waiting in the dining room. Follow me ”said Uncle Ya after seeing the young stranger standing for a relatively long time, looking intently at the black grand piano.

This was a Fazioli piano, but in the ancestral home, there were Yamaha pianos and a beautiful custom-made red piano that was similar to the fire of the Bosendorfer brand, a German brand known worldwide for its excellent grand pianos. Uncle Ya wondered if the young man would act even more strangely when he saw these pianos.

Meng Qian was awakened from his first love in that hard way, he already regretted in his heart for not being able to look any further. He longed to play even a small sonnet, just to hear if the piano was perfectly tuned and how wonderful it would sound.

However, he couldn't be as irrational and act as he wanted, so he followed Uncle Ya into the dining room. There was just the young man from earlier, wearing casual clothes and looking totally relaxed.

Young master Wu seemed very relaxed until he met Meng Qian's gaze, so he straightened up and his ears turned red. Young master Wu looked away first, looking at Uncle Ya.

"I will leave you alone," said Uncle Ya after receiving the look from the young master Wu.

Meng Qian tensed the moment Uncle Ya left because he didn't know what to say to this young man that he had thrown himself the night before.

"Come and eat" asked Wu Liang when he saw Meng Qian still standing at the entrance to the dining room. The dining table was medium in size, which gave some space to Meng Qian who was placed to sit a chair away from the young master Wu.

Meng Qian hesitated for a moment, but his belly made a loud sound again, making the serious and cold Meng Qian blush slightly with shame. Which made the young master Wu smile in an amusing way, but soon he suppressed the smile when he saw Meng Qian's quick, accusatory look.

The meal was silent only with the sound of cups and cutlery ringing in the room, with the crackle of the fire as background music. The winter in Hong Kong was very pleasant, but being on the 30th floor it was quite cold, and early in the morning it was even colder, becoming hotter as the day progressed.

“I wanted to apologize first. I was drugged by a supposed friend and I didn't know what I was doing. But that is no excuse for acting on an innocent person. ”Wu Liang stood up after finishing eating and bowed deeply to a surprised Meng Qian.

He had a sincere voice and his bow was very firm, he was really apologizing to Meng Qian.

"Do not do this! I should apologize first, I was careless and ended up being drugged. I tried to escape, but I ended up invading your room ... It is my fault for entering your room in the state it was in ”

Meng Qian quickly got up and tried to help the young master Wu to rise, but the other was stubborn, so he said these words in a hurry and with a little anguish.

"We really are not lucky with people," Wu Liang muttered to himself, but Meng Qian listened and he could only agree in his heart.

What kind of bad luck did they have on the same day to be deceived by people and then drugged?

The two remained at a standstill for a few seconds, Meng Qian's hands were still in the strong arms of the young master Wu, the warmth of the other's hands made the young master Wu's heart become even softer.

Hello dear readers!
How is everyone doing today? I hope you are well, happy and healthy!
The author is fine today too!
Thanks for the support and for following the novel!

Hehehe, in the protagonist has already started to act like a good boy again, he is so bad.
Little lamb, cough ... cough I mean will Meng Qian have a chance?

SEE YA!

 

3