Chapter 7
25 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After I let go of the locked space and walked back to my house.

"Fran eh... I missed you, you know?"

I stopped walking and looked up into the sky. A blue sky with a tinge of orange on it.

"It's funny how as the strongest beings in the entire multiverse, I still lost the only one I loved so much."

I sighed... 

"No matter how strong I am, what use it is if I can't even protect my loved ones."

Beings on my age have lost their power-hungry nature. Especially if they didn't have any goals or things they wanted to do. We are just the victim of Time where even death is a luxury for us.

I- No We killed and destroyed Time because That f*cking Time didn't even care about those chaotic beings. It thought the chaos beings will and only consumes beings with a living body. It doesn't about Space has been torn apart by them, that's how we lose our frontline and retreated to our innermost fortress.

We individually are strong, very strong. But no matter how strong we are, our strength is based on those Concepts of the Multiverse.  Without the Concept of Space, we lose every Space-based skill. Especially we need it to maintain the Space Prison.

"Hahaha, I still found it funny when they named it Space Prison. Because the one who got prisoned is us not them."

I laughed so hard that time, I laughed because we are that desperate from the ever-coming attacks from the chaotic beings. To protect our multiverse we choose to cage ourselves in. 

Yes, we are strong enough to eradicate trillions of trillions of the strongest ranked chaos beings. But their number is countless maybe even unlimited, and they have this irritating ability of swarm mind. When one got killed, countless will come to help. I mean literally countless.

So that's why after billions of years fighting desperately we decided to Kill and Destroy Time itself and hoped the new Time will understand how dangerous these chaotic beings. 

"Where are they came from? what is their purpose? and Is the strongest ranked chaos being is really the strongest one? or we just haven't seen the real deal yet?... Aghh this is so confusing."

Let's hope this "Time" will understand. I am tired, I really am tired. Fighting endlessly for that long wears my very soul, and a broken soul is real bad for a Destroyer.

It is time for us old fogeys to rest our souls. Well, it's only me left, but maybe I can train the young ones and avoid our foolishness. And maybe, just maybe the Multiverse will have a bright future.

"Brother! mom that's brother!"

Yeah, I'll do just that.

"Sweetie slow down alright..."

"Okay!"

I will protect their smile... and her smile.

"And YOU! come here and carry your sister!"

"Alright mom!" (Davian)

For the sake to keep hearing their laughter. I will sacrifice my everything.

Even if it costs my life and even if my soul is erased from the very existence.

I will protect them.

2