Does That Feel Good
30 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Since his return, Ying Yue came to visit Wang Li during any free time he had. He had gotten used to being at the palace and had met Yun, Wang Li's aunt.

"So, you are Ying Yue," she looked suspiciously at him with narrowed eyes and a frown, "What do you want with my nephew."

"I don't want anything," He said looking over to Wang Li, who smiled over to him.

"That is a lie," the silver haired female stated, "Everyone wants something in life and from people. Let me ask you again. What do you want from my nephew?"

Ying Yue looked away and down at his lap for a moment. He closed his eyes and took a deep breath before facing the older female.

"I apologize, Madame Yun," he bowed, "You are right. I do want something from Wang Li," he moved his green eyes to silver ones, "I want him to love me, I want him to care for me, but more than that… I want him to be happy."

He saw the raven-haired male smile and he returned it, but Yun was not finished with her questions.

"And if his happiness is not with you, what would you do then?"

"I would be heartbroken, but… I would love him from afar," he admitted looking away because if it were to come to that… he really felt that what he said was true. He loves Wang Li so much that sometimes it hurts knowing he was away from the man. He heard footsteps neared him and he looked up to see the king kneeled before him. Lips touched his and he closed his eyes as fingers cradled his face.

"I love you too, Ah Yue," the raven-haired beauty confessed and the blonde felt himself tearing up.

"Ah Li," Ying Yue found himself laughing in happiness as he wrapped his arms around his lover, his best friend, his special person.

"How interesting to know that both Heaven's chosen would fall in love with one another, but the petals will fall before it truly blooms," Yun whispered watching the blossoming love before her, but felt the ominous thread between the youths.

'Isn't that right, Jade Emperor?'

Ying Yue was pulled to stand by Wang Li, who happily steered him away from his aunt and was given a tour of the palace grounds.

"I've already seen the hot spring, Ah Li. Is there another reason you brought me here? More spoiling of you, my king?" He teased and felt fingers dancing over his lower back.

"I would be more spoiled if you wash me," his lover grinned at him brightly and he felt himself flustered over how gorgeous the man was.

"Wang Li," he chided but the grin was stretched across his face, "Then you have to wash me too."

"It would be my pleasure," the king leaned forward and his breath ghosted the blonde's face.

Pushing him gently, Ying Yue felt his face warm and he looked around. He felt hands wrapped around his, entwining their fingers. Pulling him slightly, he smiled at Wang Li who brought them out of the bath toward another area. The scent of plum blossoms filled the air and he found his eyes brightened. Entering the area, he saw the plum trees so beautifully in bloom. He walked forward feeling like this was the place, his special place. Turning around, he couldn't help how his heart filled with love seeing the man before him.

The petals were flowing with the soft breezes and his gold eyes watched the way the petals brushed against his king's skin, like soft caresses of fingertips.

"You are beautiful," he heard Wang Li said gently and he shook his head.

"No, Ah Li," he said softly unconvinced, "You are the one who is beautiful. I do not deserve you."

Silver eyes widened before they crinkled with the smile of thin lips. He watched the man reached to pull him against strong chest. Sighing happily, he closed his eyes and listened to the heartbeat of the raven-haired beauty.

"Ying Yue, you only think so because you love me."

A laugh left his lips and he pulled his head back to look into moonlit eyes. Shaking his head, he grinned at his lover.

"No, you are very beautiful my king."

He laughed into the kiss Wang Li was giving him but yelped when he felt the pinch on his bottom. Face red with embarrassment, he pushed the red clothed male away from him. Frowning and slapping away the hands reaching for him, the blonde rubbed the small bruise he knew was forming.

"Wang Li," he huffed upset.

"Let me rub it for you, Ah Yue," The king said gently rubbing the blonde's arms, "I am at fault."

"It is your fault," Heaven's Chosen agreed with a nod and opened his mouth to say more, but a warm hand on his butt only made him spluttered air.

Hands tightened, clenched against the red fabric, as his face heated up feeling Wang Li's palm smooth up toward his lower back then back down. His heart was beating fast as his entire body flushed harder when another palm was placed on his uninjured bottom. Tucking his burning face against pale neck, he shut his golden eyes and bit his lips. It felt really nice… so nice that he was nuzzling like a touch starved kitten against the taller male.

"Does that feel good, Ah Yue?"

Ying Yue did not trust himself to speak but pressed closer to the man's body. His wet breath was brushing against the curve of Wang Li's neck as he tried to calm his heart. He gasped loudly when the palms squeezed.

"Ah… Ah Li," he whimpered patting the hard chest.

The palms slid up to his waists and held him steady when lips pressed against his. Feeling his tension relaxed as the kiss continued, Ying Yue sighed opening his eyes. His lips stretched into a smile when his lover pressed his forehead against his, as if to tattoo his mark onto the other's forehead.

"You are the most beautiful person I know, Ah Yue."

"That's because you love me," the blonde joked but soon found his skin heating from his lover's admittance.

"Yes. I love you."

Wrapping his arms around his best friend, he felt like he belonged there in the arms of his lover.

"I love you too, Ah Li."

1